from bonfire babies ttc to july bumps due!!

charmed

mummy to 1, ttc no.2
Reaction score
hi girlies just wanted to make a group over here for all us bonfire babes grads!!!
hope all having healthy first tri, hope we can still support each other and be bump buddies.
of course others due in july welcome to xxx

so im in week 4, and scared, due 20th xxx

Hey!

What a good idea! Glad you set this up as it's fab for us all to stick together!

You feeling better today?

We have booked in for a private scan, it in two weeks tomorrow, I cannot wait! xx

Hey!

What a good idea! Glad you set this up as it's fab for us all to stick together!

You feeling better today?

We have booked in for a private scan, it in two weeks tomorrow, I cannot wait! xx

umm yeah tummy not so sore, but other preg sims gone away... i do have annoyer back n shoulder ache today.. hope not ectopic x

[/QUOTE]

umm yeah tummy not so sore, but other preg sims gone away... i do have annoyer back n shoulder ache today.. hope not ectopic x[/QUOTE]

I still dont have any symptons either! So dont worry about that hun and I am 5+1 today! My GP said dont expect them for another week or so.

I think the number one thing to do is do not put your signs into google, it really is the devil and will cause you to obsess over so many things which are so rare. You are young, healthy, you have everything in your favour! xx

yeah i have no health probs which would cause ectopic, i dunno i worry to much xxx

update i have been using up some my ic opk and when got first postive test sat, faint line, yest 2 3rd postive clue blues i got a postive with fmu took couple mins to show.. today just now did a wee (afternoon only held 2 hours) and line came up as soon wee touched it and it the darkest i ever had! is this a good sign my hcg is getting stronger x

update i have been using up some my ic opk and when got first postive test sat, faint line, yest 2 3rd postive clue blues i got a postive with fmu took couple mins to show.. today just now did a wee (afternoon only held 2 hours) and line came up as soon wee touched it and it the darkest i ever had! is this a good sign my hcg is getting stronger x

Thats great news hun! I am going to just test once a week now until my scan which is 2 weeks tomorrow, I havent tested since last Wednesday, so hoping for a nice dark line in the morning!!

Hey girls. Was just about to come and join you on this thread...but I have lost my little bean. Had terrible bad pains today, so went to docs. He did 2 preg tests and both negative. He said it is most likely chemical, but to be honest, didnt entertain the fact that I was ever even pregnant!
I am so so upset and feel so stupid for getting even a little bit excited....we just want this so much. I have an appointment booked in with another doctor tomorrow so think I am still going to go to talk about why this has happened. The doctor today was so horrible, he dismissed the positive tests Id had and said his was correct, not mine.
Well, nevermind, suppose there is nothing I can do!
Love and hugs, Im off to join tinseltots
xxxx

:hugs:Yay charmed and nb -I found you at last lol - was searching for ages before i went to check out the old thread and seen the link lol :haha::haha:

Well - I am still terrified, still in denial but so glad to be into the 4 week stage at least, finding out 3w + 3d is just crazy:wacko:

I am going to leave it another few weeks (at least) before contacting my GP and meantime will be testing weekly too nb1984 lol :haha::haha: -just to make sure; sometimes I think I have dreamt it all :wacko::wacko:

Walking around work today and suddenly thought, OMG I have a little baby growing in here (rubbing tummy) and had the biggest urge to shout out yipee :yipee::yipee:- didn't actually shout, but had the biggest grin for the rest of the day :wohoo:

Justmarried -I am so sorry - although remember that your early predictor tests are MORE sensitive than GP's ones, Test again with FMU to make sure and if pain perssits demand blood tests and/or scan to check ovaries. Keep in touch and let us know how you get on :hugs:

Oh justmarried24 I am so sorry to hear this, I really hope you are ok, so, so sorry to hear your news, I really hope tinseltots is the lucky charm you need.

Wanna and charmed how you girls feeling? We have our first scan 2 weeks today, I cannot wait!

I POAS this morning just to check there is still a line! It went dark in a matter of seconds so thats good, much better than any previous ones I have done. Going to try and wait until a week on MOnday to test again, then got the scan on the Thursday, eek! xx

Well ladies I POAS this morning.....a clearblue one and got a cross in about 30 secs!!! I just dont understand what is going on?
I still have metallic taste and heavy bbs but doc says Im not preg!! Dear me, this is mighty confusing!
I have bad pains on left side so think Im going to make a trip to the hospital for some answers as docs are not helping at all!
Anywhoo, how are you ladies doing? I so hope I am really preg so I can stay in this group!!! We were going to book in for an early scan too nb on 12th Dec! Havent booked it yet and rather glad cos I would have felt silly if we had to cancel it!
Hows the symptoms coming along?
xxxx

Well ladies I POAS this morning.....a clearblue one and got a cross in about 30 secs!!! I just dont understand what is going on?
I still have metallic taste and heavy bbs but doc says Im not preg!! Dear me, this is mighty confusing!
I have bad pains on left side so think Im going to make a trip to the hospital for some answers as docs are not helping at all!
Anywhoo, how are you ladies doing? I so hope I am really preg so I can stay in this group!!! We were going to book in for an early scan too nb on 12th Dec! Havent booked it yet and rather glad cos I would have felt silly if we had to cancel it!
Hows the symptoms coming along?
xxxx

That is so strange hun!! If I was you I wouldnt even tell the hospital that you have seen or spoken to your GP, I would just say you are a bit worried about the pains and could they check it out. Or for piece of mind why dont you give NHS direct a call? Just explain your symptons but say you are still testing positive and they might be able to advise you?

Will keep everything crossed that your GP is totally wrong!!

I still dont feel anything, other than overly hungry!!! xx

Well girls I am back!!
Been to hospital and turns out I have a urine infection, oh and I AM PREGNANT!!!!
Hospital says the pains are more than likely from the infection and that I just have to take antibiotics for 5 days and keep an eye on the pain. Doc and nurse at hospital were so lovely, especially when I told them about my bad experience yday!
I am soooo pleased and happy and excited! A bit worried about the water infection, but doc says it should be fine! Woohoo!!
xxxxxx

Well girls I am back!!
Been to hospital and turns out I have a urine infection, oh and I AM PREGNANT!!!!
Hospital says the pains are more than likely from the infection and that I just have to take antibiotics for 5 days and keep an eye on the pain. Doc and nurse at hospital were so lovely, especially when I told them about my bad experience yday!
I am soooo pleased and happy and excited! A bit worried about the water infection, but doc says it should be fine! Woohoo!!
xxxxxx

Thats BRILLIANT news!! GOd how AWFUl that your doctor left you for 24 hours thinking you weren't, oh I am so happy for you hun! I knew it was right to keep you in my siggy hahaha! Congrats again, this is fab!! xxx

Well girls I am back!!
xxxxxx

Thats BRILLIANT news!! GOd how AWFUl that your doctor left you for 24 hours thinking you weren't, oh I am so happy for you hun! I knew it was right to keep you in my siggy hahaha! Congrats again, this is fab!! xxx

Me too -lol -I am SO Happy for you -I wasn't removing you from my siggy either -I was sure you were still preggers -silly GP :wacko:
Hope you are keeping well , and OMG what a start to your pregnancy.
Really annoyed at your GP though, what if the stuff he gave you for IBS was harmful to the embryo, and he told you it didn't matter cos you weren't pregnant... and you ARE!!

so excited for us all lol -like a child in a toy store -mainly cos I POAS this morning and the test line came up in about 2 seconds, even before the control yay!! Showed DH and he's like -''yeah I know we are preggers'', I'm all -''but the line came up really quick today''; him - ''well is that good?'' :dohh: Men lol :haha::haha:

And charmed I am due on 20th July too (well going by LMP but I ov'd really early last month and if I put in ov date I get 14th - but I know MW /GP will put me down as 20th until scan can confirm or alter)

xx:hugs:xx

I am 13th July from day of LMP but I think I ov'd around CD13 so I expect to be moved back a bit, got my scan in 13 days, woo hoo!

I was EXACTLY the same over my POAS yesterday, my line came up before the control line too and I was ecstatic!!!

How is everyone feeling? I still dont have sore boobs, any kind of sickness at any time of the day, the only thing I seem to have it feeling quite tired! xx

nb1984 -that's my birthday -13th July lol, and my daughter's is the 10th -going to be a busy month for me lol :haha:

I have had tender boobs since just before I got my first BFP -over a week ago and really bloated especially at night -DH was like 'WOW you are starting to look pregnant' last night -even though we know its just bloat si kinda nice to see haha -although need to be careful what I wear cos dont want anyone guessing before we spill the beans. Other than that no symptoms yet -a bit tired but shift work does that anyways. :sleep::sleep:

Take care everyone xx :hugs:

I feel really bloated too, especially after dinner! But I always have a bit of bloatedness so lucky I dont think anyone will mention it hahaha!

My Mum is July 25th and my nephew the 7th and my Auntie the 9th so a busy month for us too!

Obviously a popular time of year!!

Nat xx

hi girls

just popped in to say hi and i wish you all the best for the next 8/9 months...

justmarried.so sorry to hear about what happened. i cant even imagine what it must feel like. the old bonfire babies are over in Tinsel Tots...when u are ready

take care everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"