from bonfire babies ttc to july bumps due!!

Hey ladies!!
How are we today? Good I hope!
I'm good, a bit tired, but good! Still got slight pains in left side, but feel much better than yday! Been going to the toilet loads (for 1 &2 - sorry if TMI!) so not quite sure whats happening in there!
I still need to sort out a new doctor to get midwife etc sorted....I feel like Im putting it off as Im scared of being told "Youre not pregnant" again! Does that sound silly??? I feel like Im being silly....OH is being so good bless him, he was going to stay off today and look after me, but I feel better so I made him go to work!
My due date would be 19th July if my dates are correct! But havent had that confirmed yet! Going for scan when were 8 weeks so hopefully that might help with dates.
July is hubbys and best friends bdays....so will be a busy month for us too! How many bdays between us!! Deffo a busy month!!!
xxxxxx

just married ~ sorry didnt read page 2 of this thread..THATS FANTASTIC..bloody GP's!!

just married ~ sorry didnt read page 2 of this thread..THATS FANTASTIC..bloody GP's!!

Ah thats ok hun. It was honestly such a nightmare! Hubby and I were so emotional! But fingers crossed its a sticky bean, and a tough one at that! Taking antibiotics for water infection so hoping they work quickly!
Then gonna book in for an early scan to check things are going well!
Hows the TTC going muncho? What CD are you hun?
xxxxx

nb -OMG your ticker is fab -I cannot wait until mine is at 5w+3d - 'my tiny heart is beating and circulation blood' awww so sweet, cant wait to have my little beans heart beating n circulating blood lol.

Are you having a private early scan? or is that the norm where you live?
My previous three scans were very early 7-8 weeks, but I never had any more after that, cos they dont(well didn't back then) offr a second here, unless there were complications. I really want to know the gender this time but dont know what DH feels about it yet- so I may have to pay for a gender scan.

Hey muncho - how's things going over in tinsel tots? -WOW cannot believe how quickly that thread has grown - it is huge already lol take care hope you get that sticky bean this month xx

xx

hi girlies, well been a super emontion time, family had mixed feeling about baby and even thought about termation, but i stood strong and i will keep and love our baby!
did clear blue again today and says 2 3 weeks yippeee so pleased
opk maga dark.
sorry for your scare just married how horrible!
i want a scan but not gonna pay prive, so have hope ap comes throu soon!!! xxx
i have no feels i so worried not preg, but test would not have gone up would it... boobs ok no pains and not bumping now :( x

hi girlies, well been a super emontion time, family had mixed feeling about baby and even thought about termation, but i stood strong and i will keep and love our baby!
did clear blue again today and says 2 3 weeks yippeee so pleased
opk maga dark.
sorry for your scare just married how horrible!
i want a scan but not gonna pay prive, so have hope ap comes throu soon!!! xxx
i have no feels i so worried not preg, but test would not have gone up would it... boobs ok no pains and not bumping now :( x

Oh dear Charmed :hugs: I am so sorry. Why would family have mixed feelings? Is it linked to your age? :shrug:
I am so gald you decided to stand strong! And I know you will love and look after your baby! When are you going to docs / midwife?
We just want a scan to make sure all is ok....not even thinking about the cost...we just want this baby so badly! :happydance:
You are deffo pregnant charmed, dont worry...you're right, the digital wouldnt have gone up! I'm using my spare one on Monday, a week since last one, so hoping mine shows 2-3 then!! :cloud9:
I cant believe there are 4 of us in this little thread....all pregnant! Its so exciting!! xxxx

Hi girls, I've found you again! Yeay for bonfire babies! Well according to my dates I should be due on 14th July! So basically I'll be fat all through the summer! lol!
Hope you are all well! I am doing well. No symptoms as such apart from tiredness and bloating in evenings. The headaches have subsided now thankfully! One of my friends (who ive told) has just given me her pregnancy book to borrow 'what to expect when you are expecting' so i'll prob start reading that this weekend!

Sticky dust to all! xx x xx x x

Hi girls, I've found you again! Yeay for bonfire babies! Well according to my dates I should be due on 14th July! So basically I'll be fat all through the summer! lol!
Hope you are all well! I am doing well. No symptoms as such apart from tiredness and bloating in evenings. The headaches have subsided now thankfully! One of my friends (who ive told) has just given me her pregnancy book to borrow 'what to expect when you are expecting' so i'll prob start reading that this weekend!

Sticky dust to all! xx x xx x x

Hey Beadette!

Nice to hear from you! How you doing? I have no MS yet, just funny cramps in tummy, bloated, metallic taste and feeling sooo tired!
All in all, not to bad! LOL!
We havent told anyone yet and its killing me! Going to my mums for a takeaay tonight and I sooo want to tell her, but we've decided to wait til we have scan at 8 weeks!!
xxxx

I know we weren't going to tell anyone either but were so excited that we couldn't keep it in so we've told a handful of people! Ah my gorgeous best pal has just come to the door with a gift bag with a box of maltesers, a bottle of non alcoholic wine, a pregnancy book and a card! I love her! I'm just in bed now having a rest! Got right bags under the eyes today!! Pizza for tea! And do you know what I really really want!!!! Pick and mix!! X

Ah what a nice person! I'm dying to tell our closest friends...and cannot WAIT to tell my mum as she will be so excited! She is going to take early retirement to look after LO when I go back to work! We've talked about it loads, and when we got married in August I told her we were considering trying, so telling her will be so amazing!!!
When we go for early scan, were going to give both mums a picture as part of their christmas pressie, think thats when were going to tell them too! If we can wait!
Yey pizza for tea!! Bless you having bags, its tiring work making a baby!
Can I ask a quick Q....when you were four and a bit weeks, did you have any AF type cramps that came and went? For the last few hours I feel like period is coming...not painful, just uncomfortable!! Just checking if its normal....
xxxxxx

think it's perfectly normal to have some cramping in the early weeks. I had a few twinges but nothing major. I've still had them
this week but just so long as they are not really persistant and painful you should be fine. I've actually been Reading in my new book that you can have cramps and spotting in the first few weeks which are the embryo bedding itself into lining on womb! They're amazing these bodies of ours! If you feel a lot of pain though Hun I would go docs just to be safe. I got married in august too, the 15th, what about you?? X

Charmed,

Congrats on your 2-3 on the CB digi! I'm hoping for my 3+ on Wednesday!

xx

Hi All! I'd like to make some buddies for July! EDD is 15th July and I'm expecting first baby with hubby of 5 years. I think I'm starting to get some faint symptoms now like cramping pain that comes very briefly and goes away as quickly as it arrived. It doesn't hurt but its noticeable. Other than that, its like I'm imagining things as I dont have any proof yet like a scan! Thanks for the idea to keep testing for HCG so think I'm going to buy some more tests out tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great evening! x

Hello again mrsbeanbump! Added you to my siggy! Hope you are ok!! Welcome to this buddy group! Everyone is so lovely xxx

think it's perfectly normal to have some cramping in the early weeks. I had a few twinges but nothing major. I've still had them
this week but just so long as they are not really persistant and painful you should be fine. I've actually been Reading in my new book that you can have cramps and spotting in the first few weeks which are the embryo bedding itself into lining on womb! They're amazing these bodies of ours! If you feel a lot of pain though Hun I would go docs just to be safe. I got married in august too, the 15th, what about you?? X

Morning hun. :happydance:
They seem to have calmed down now, had quite a bit of wind through the night so maybe it was that too? TMI! Hehehe!
I got married on August 9th hun. Had such a lovely day? Did you enjoy it? Did you decide to try after you got married? We did. We've always wanted kids, but also wanted a big wedding, couldnt afford to do both at once, so was best to wait. Came off BCP the day after the wedding!! Only told a few people Ive stopped the pill....just dont want them always asking...."Any luck?" :blush: Now I'm dying to tell them!!! But I will be good and wait!!
I read that in my book last night, but you still worry dont you?? I think its because there are so many sad stories on here that make you feel so bad for those people and their beans that dont stick. Just pray alll goes well for us!!
Well, I'm off back to bed, my sleeping patterns are all over the place!! Oh, I did a CB digi as soon as I woke up today....got pregnant 2-3 weeks!!!! :cloud9:Woohoo! When I did one on Mon it said 1-2 weeks, so clearly a progression! Does that mean my HCG is rising?
Happy Saturday!! :hugs:
xxxxx

Welcome Oddsocks and MrsBeanbump:wave:

Hi everyone, hows everyone this fine weekend? :flower:

charmed -thats terrible you hve had an emotional time with your family - Is everything ok now, are they all on side now? :hugs:

Justmarried24 -I too had cramping for afew days just before AF would have been due and I was terrified but nothing now and seemingly that is just the uterus stretching and changing to house baby over next coming months -so all good there Yay! :happydance:

I am so desperate to tell ppl lol -I am going to tell one sister over the next few days and swear her to secrecy and hopefully that will get it out of my system for a while -So want to scream it from the rooftops
OMG I AM HAVING A BABY YAY
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

We are going out tonight for dinner with 20 family members and DH will be having a few drinks so thre's ever chance he'll let something slip tonight lol -getting over touchy with my bloated belly, or over cooey with my baby nephew lol :haha::haha:

Have a good Saturday everyone xx:hugs:

Hi I am brand new here today! First positive test this morning! I will be due on the 25th!!! So excited!

Hug welcome and congratulations in your BFP!! Wow there are loads of July babs!! I'm so excited. Justmarried I have been trumping like a trooper! And I'm not normally a very windy person! Lol! Hubby is thrilled!!!!!! Lol my sleeping patterns are a little strange at min. I'm struggling to get comfy in bed and hubby is irritating me- bless him! Also although boobs don't feel of look any bigger they felt like they were getting in my way last night! I've been up and into town already this morn to get hubbys gramps a birthday pressie and now I have come back and got in bed! Have a good sat ladies! I'm going to a friends tonight with hubby, there's normally a lovely meal and lots if wine flowing! Bah! I've been to asda and got some bottles of alcohol free carlsberg!!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->