from bonfire babies ttc to july bumps due!!

Hello all!!

Hope everyopne is well? Cannot believe how horrible it is outside today! I got married on the 1st of May and we found out we were having a baby on our 6th month anniversary, seems to be a lucky newlywed thing going on here!

Absolutely no one knows we are trying, and I cannot wait to see their faces on Xmas day when we tell them! My best friends parents live abroad so she will be with us too for lunch so will be brill to have her there too!

I am trying to think of fun ways to break the news but at a bit of a loss at the moment!

Welcome to all the new girls with July babies!!

justmarried - my cramps were on and off until this week really, now I am just SO uncomfortable at night but someone on here suggested sleep with a pillow between your legs and that seems to help! xx

Also girls I bought this book and it arrived today and it's fab!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Belly-Book...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1258222578&sr=8-1

Hi All! Happy Saturday! just sat here watching xfactor with the family... travelled across country today to Wales to visit fam in law.... broke the news to MIL & FIL and they're over the moon. Now that we're on a roll telling people I just want to tell everyone hehe but I'm going to try to keep mum now for at least another month!! I'm still waiting to get my first midwife appointment through the post for the scan but I guess I was only at the doctor last Friday and I should try to be patient!!! :)

I've been windy too this week, but hubby is happy that not smelly hehe TMI!! not too much of a change today but I can't wait to be able to see the bean growing... I forgot to buy some more tests today so hopefully I'll get some more tomorrow to keep testing. Hope you all have had a fab Saturday!!! xxxxx

I'm glad I'm not the only one thats windy!!! Was really cramped up with trapped wind today!!! Oh my, I've forgotten how unglamorous pregnancy is!!! Anyone else here Pregnant with No 2 or more?

Hi Hug -yeah me- I am pregnant with number 4 -but seems so long ago that I was last pregnant so I feel like a newbie lol - worrying about when to make that first doctor appt, scared that the 4 BFP's were all wrong etc- my other kids are 15,12 and 7.

Cant believe that I am going back to nappies and sleepless nights lol - and with a big smile on my face haha

xx

Morning girls! Had a great time last night at my friends house. We told them when we got there (hubbys best man and his wife) and they were so thrilled for us! Managed to keep it from our other friends though as they came round later. Woken up this morning feeling a bit uncomfortably bloated (like I need to do a massive poo) but there is not a chance! Is it normal for constipation to happen this early on????

Hi girls

Well I have phoned the doctors surgery and have been told to hand in a sample of urine to them and they will contact me Re:antenatal care and bloods once they have a result.

This kind of worries me lol -cos I know Hcg levels are highest in FMU and I have already been to the loo lol , and surely if the urine is left in a specimen bottle for an extended period of time then that can affect the Hcg levels (???). Oh well - I am gonna to hand it in just now anyway. FX'd!!! After some of the stories on here, I am so scared that they wont detect anything, but if I dont manage down today or tomorrow then I am working right through until a week on Friday and dont want to leave it THAT long.

xx

Hi girls

Well I have phoned the doctors surgery and have been told to hand in a sample of urine to them and they will contact me Re:antenatal care and bloods once they have a result.

This kind of worries me lol -cos I know Hcg levels are highest in FMU and I have already been to the loo lol , and surely if the urine is left in a specimen bottle for an extended period of time then that can affect the Hcg levels (???). Oh well - I am gonna to hand it in just now anyway. FX'd!!! After some of the stories on here, I am so scared that they wont detect anything, but if I dont manage down today or tomorrow then I am working right through until a week on Friday and dont want to leave it THAT long.

xx

I wouldnt worry hun, I did a test on Thurs, I would have been 5+2 and the line came up in about 20 seconds! You should have enough HCG now that it shoudlnt matter, I read somewhere on here that HCG levels only halve every hour so even if they have you should still show a positive!

How exciting! My doctor wasnt interested in seeing a test until 8 weeks!

I have really started to feel horrendous today, the 6 week deadline is upon me! I barely sleep and I cannot stop weeing and I feel so nauseous when I wake up!! xxx

nb -I remember MS and feeling really horrible with my first pregnancy -like a constant hangover -hope you are doing okay. BIG plus point -all those pregnancy hormones are causing it, so lil bean must be coming along beautifully !!

On previous pregnancies I have contacted the docs, and they have just believed I was pregnant, and referred me for MW and antenatal care - so dont know what has changed this time (has been a while though,lol) . I am really excited to have 'gotten the ball rolling' so to speak; now I have just to wait on them contacting me. So exciting lol!! I cant wait.

How is everyone else doing? Everyone okay I hope.
xx

It is funny isnt it, that although I am very tired and feel yuck if I dont regularly eat I dont really mind at all! In a very bizarre way I actually enjoy feeling bad hahahaha!

As you say, its only due to my body sort of confirming for me what is going on!

I feel like this is an out of body experience, that it is happening to someone else and not me, I am hoping when we have the scan it will all seem more real!

It seems to vary from GP to GP what they offer you, mine doesnt want to see me until 8 weeks, I will have had my scan on the Thurs and then see him on the Tues, I am not going to tell him I have the scan booked until I see him in case he tells me not too as we are so looking forward to it! xx

Hi All! When I went to the Dr he wasn't even interetsted in me! just said he'd write off to the hospital and just believed I was preggers! I'm still waiting for my first mw appt, hopefully that will come soon, i'm so eager to get a real confirmation of this thing growing inside me!! ;)

until then i'm just waiting patiently... I'm still quite windy and gettting pains still, no MS yet, fingers crossed, almost at the 6 wk hurdle but hope that doesn't mean the MS starts then.....

O and I had the first instance of belly touching at the weekend from the FIL!!! he told me to take care of 'touched my belly' and I was a bit eek already!! Hope this is not what is in store to come!

Hi All! When I went to the Dr he wasn't even interetsted in me! just said he'd write off to the hospital and just believed I was preggers! I'm still waiting for my first mw appt, hopefully that will come soon, i'm so eager to get a real confirmation of this thing growing inside me!! ;)

until then i'm just waiting patiently... I'm still quite windy and gettting pains still, no MS yet, fingers crossed, almost at the 6 wk hurdle but hope that doesn't mean the MS starts then.....

O and I had the first instance of belly touching at the weekend from the FIL!!! he told me to take care of 'touched my belly' and I was a bit eek already!! Hope this is not what is in store to come!

I cannot wait to speak to a mw or GP as I am hoping that will make me 'feel pregnant', right now I really dont! The nausea kicked in for me yesterday, and I am 6 weeks today! It isn't too bad, just if I havent eaten for a while I feel a bit yuck!

haha so funny about the belly touching, I will not cope well with that either!! xx

Absolutely LOVE it when DH touches my belly, kisses it etc, but not so looking forward to the 'free for all' when ppl think its acceptable to touch me lol. My mum will be the worst culprit I think -my sis recently had a baby and my mum used to drive her nuts rubbing her belly -a wee touch maybe okay??? but rubbing lol - no thanks mum lol

Anyways, hate the fact that I am wishing my life away... but I so want to speak to my midwife, get a scan date, have antenatal bloods done, just something to make it all more real lol.

DH and I were talking last night and have decided to tell ppl we ar eexpecting earlier than first planned. We had planned on telling ppl on Xmas Eve (10w+3d) but that's so far away and such a busy day for us already ... so we have decided that we'll tell them at 8 weeks - around 8th December -prob be the weekend before. I am steadliy gaining weight and it is going to be hard to hide after then, plus I want to make the announcement and be all excited for a few days and then have Xmas for my kids that are already here without all the talk about babies. We will be handing out our chrimbo cards from all of us named and then 'and the bump' lol -see if anyone actually reads their Christmas cards lol -plus for that day I'll not be hiding under a huge cardi or fleece lol

Has any-one else planned when to /how to tell ppl or told them already??

xx

Absolutely LOVE it when DH touches my belly, kisses it etc, but not so looking forward to the 'free for all' when ppl think its acceptable to touch me lol. My mum will be the worst culprit I think -my sis recently had a baby and my mum used to drive her nuts rubbing her belly -a wee touch maybe okay??? but rubbing lol - no thanks mum lol

Anyways, hate the fact that I am wishing my life away... but I so want to speak to my midwife, get a scan date, have antenatal bloods done, just something to make it all more real lol.

DH and I were talking last night and have decided to tell ppl we ar eexpecting earlier than first planned. We had planned on telling ppl on Xmas Eve (10w+3d) but that's so far away and such a busy day for us already ... so we have decided that we'll tell them at 8 weeks - around 8th December -prob be the weekend before. I am steadliy gaining weight and it is going to be hard to hide after then, plus I want to make the announcement and be all excited for a few days and then have Xmas for my kids that are already here without all the talk about babies. We will be handing out our chrimbo cards from all of us named and then 'and the bump' lol -see if anyone actually reads their Christmas cards lol -plus for that day I'll not be hiding under a huge cardi or fleece lol

Has any-one else planned when to /how to tell ppl or told them already??

xx

We have told hubby's Mum and my Dad but no one else! It is KILLING me and I am gaining weight fast, hubby said to me the other night I looked like I had a bump! But it's just I get so bloated in the evening! My boobs are def bigger though, yay!!

We are going to tell the family on Xmas Day, I will be 11 weeks then so a nice time to break the news to everyone!

xxx

Here's me taken a few nights ago, I know its only bloat but still pregnancy related bloat so I am still allowed to be excited lol

I dont normally have a washboard flat tummy anyway, and its number 4 lol -but I still love feeling my wee bump lol :haha::haha:

And my pregnancy ticker says baby has a beating heart now -yay!!!

xx

Attachments

• Picture 113.jpg
    Picture 113.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 10
Oh how exciting!! I am the same, I love my bump!! Tonight I am gona to get hubby to take a photo of me as I am 6 weeks today and I can put it in my belly book! So i will post it tomorrow so you can see!

cannot wait to see it xx

And I was thinking of buying that belly book -would you recommend it then ?

Yes it is fab!! It is done in a really nice way, so it asks you lots of questions, otherwise I think I may be at a loss as to what to write. It has spaces for pics of you, and scan pics, little keepsakes, and you write each week what food you are craving and what food you cant stand!

It will be such a lovely thing to give to your little one when they are older! x

Hi girls,

Thought I'd introduce myself in here :) Hope you are all well. :flower: My name is Claire and I'm 25. I'm due on July 22nd. This'll be my first baby and I'm way over excited! I think that I am around about 4 weeks, but don't know how this all works out, I'll just go with my ticker.:p

x:hugs:

Hi girls,

Thought I'd introduce myself in here :) Hope you are all well. :flower: My name is Claire and I'm 25. I'm due on July 22nd. This'll be my first baby and I'm way over excited! I think that I am around about 4 weeks, but don't know how this all works out, I'll just go with my ticker.:p

x:hugs:

Welcome hun!

I am 25 as well and expecting my first, it is so exciting isnt it! I am 6 weeks today so only slightly ahead of you!

How long ago did you test positive? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"