++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Thanks hun for adding me.. Can't wait to have how far I would be soon

Had my gp appt today and she was so nice to me. Very sympathetic with the situation. She decided to refer me to the epu and my appointment is the 14th feb. If on that day all seems fine she said I should come back to see her to start the antenatal referral. I'm quite happy with all and looking forward to my appt. 2ww again for me, lol

excited for you that you don't have to wait too long for your appt Madrid :D

My next appt is February 15th (which is also our 4year wedding anniversary) :D I'll be 11 weeks, DH & I will probably make a day of it since it's an hour drive to my doctor's office one way. But he's awesome and so worth the drive. I'm sure we'll get some scan piccies too to check in on the babies and see how they're doing

So you are also in your 2ww again!! lol

Nice date for you for many reasons. Many it was meant to be that way. I wonder if you are having boy and girl.

I just got my appointment for my doctor and I go Feb 13th. :D They didnt want to me to come in yet. :( I just hope I can make it that long without going crazy. :wacko: This 2ww is going to kill me. :haha: As long as I dont worry about every little cramp I have, I think I might make it.

I think it is exciting how we all will be going to the doctor on the same week. :D

Yes, it's great to get all our updates at the same time.

autigers don't worry hun. There's nothing we can do either way. Just look after yourself and make the most of it.

Florida you must be feeling so different. I think I would if I were having twins. It's like double excitement and something extra special too.

I am trying to stay positive and tell myself the cramping is because my body is changing for the baby, but it's so hard when your scared. I dont remember feeling anything like what I am feeling now with my daughter. I am sure it is because I was a carefree 21 year old and wasnt in tune with my body. I just wonder when I will start to show. Right now I am bloated, so I am having to wear baggy shirts. :haha: I was showing at 8wks with my daughter so, I may be wearing maternity clothes in no time. :dohh:

madrid, I do feel different with twins, knowing that there's two in there now versus before I found out.. The shock is slowly wearing off and worry has definitely sunk in.

autigers, I've already bought a couple maternity things, just because I'm so bloated and my normal pants won't really close all the way. Definitely can't wear anything tight, when I do I get sick and end up throwing up :sick: so no pressure on the tummy. I wonder if I'll show earlier than I would have had this been a singleton pregnancy :shrug:

All my pants still fit, but after I eat they get a little tight. :haha: If my pants are too tight it makes me cramp and feel like I am going to pee on myself. :blush: I love being pregnant again, but I hate the cramps and the frequent urination. What little nausea I had has went away, but I am sure it will come back full force in no time.

madrid, I do feel different with twins, knowing that there's two in there now versus before I found out.. The shock is slowly wearing off and worry has definitely sunk in.

autigers, I've already bought a couple maternity things, just because I'm so bloated and my normal pants won't really close all the way. Definitely can't wear anything tight, when I do I get sick and end up throwing up :sick: so no pressure on the tummy. I wonder if I'll show earlier than I would have had this been a singleton pregnancy :shrug:

You'll definitely show earlier. It is double developing at the same rate so at least at the beginning it should show a lot more.
Probably they won't let you go full term though. Or at least that's what I've heard from others expecting twins.

My DR says he'll induce me around 38-39 weeks if I haven't gone already.. Chances are these babies will be August babies :baby:

Exciting just to think about it!! I can't wait to get my bump showing. To feel the movements. It's such a lovely thing!!

I got my Soy today and I got a question: Has any of you used this brand and how many mg is this it say to take 5 capsules a day?

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120130151609.jpg
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120130151651.jpg

I've never used that brand but if it is 50mg per capsule you may start by taking 100mg for the 5 days or 150mg for the five days. also to start at 50mg and increase gradually.

Madrid, Florid & autigers~ The 2 week will go by fast hope every thing gose well.

I havn't uesed that 1 but mine had the same in it but i did 200mg 4 pills for the 1-5 good luck.

I wish i could still fit in to my pants or tops for that i will have to take a pic i realy look BIG i am sure there is 2 in there and 1 was just hiding lol But my hips have gone big this time as well with Lucas i had a realy neat bump and you couldn't tell i was preg from the back with this 1 my ass is big and hips and bump i am hoping it is because it is a girl as my sister put weight on her legs and bum with her girls. 4 more days till i find out .

i don't know if you rember me saying befor xmas that we got mice. Well we got rid of them ALL with in a week of finding them we have them againe i am sure it has some thing to do with next door as they have chickens and we have never got them befor and we have been her for 5 yrs they have only been her for 2 but after last time i have kept the house fully clean my dh gose mad at me for how much i clean and we still have them we even have them plug in things that is ment to stop them but its not gggrrr iwwant to move house.:cry:

Thanks so much ladies, I just don't really know how to read bottles like this.. :haha:

TMR, IDK how I'd react if I knew there was mice in my home :nope: I'd probably freak out big time.. So I feel for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->