++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

tmr - I gained weight in my legs/butt with my daughter, so maybe it is a girl!! We have mice too. Haven't caught one since the new year, but I know they are there because I am finding their little droppings everywhere. Makes me so mad because we cannot figure out where they are coming in.

I found a nest to day at the back of the pantre but there wasn't any thing in it. I feel like going next door and having a go at them as i KNOW it is because of the chickens as our buns are no where near the house and are kept clean.

I feel so bad today been crying almost all day and having a go at DH as he will not get off his ass and help me try and find where the mice are pluss it is not helping that i am full of a cold and feel like crap.

Well ladies, as from today there is at least a pair of trousers I'm not using any longer. I thought I'll be able to manage but after lunch I had to unbutton them and by the time I gor to my car the zip was down too, lol I'm a bit bloated around here!!

Mice I hate; I had them previously in one flat and that was the reason we moved. We couldn't stop it.

I'm so tired and is only 7pm. I'm glad my dh prepared dinner.

Madrid this is your 3rd isn't it? i would say bye bye to all your pants soon. I started showing at 6 weeks and got bigger every day i was in mat pants from 7 weeks.

I was thinking for next cycle with taking soy 1/2 day 50mg the next 3/4 100mg and the 5th 150mg. Does that sound good to you ladies?

tmr- My DH got to the point where he wouldnt clean out the trap after I set them and caught the mice, so I had to. Made me so mad.

Madrid - I had to do the same Sunday. It's bad when your not even 5wks and already needing to unbutton your pants makes me feel awful. Thankfully I like to buy my jeans loose, so they should fit for maybe a few more wks. It's only 1:36pm here and I am tired. I even slept til 9:30am (after waking dh up at 6am), so I shouldnt be tired.

hotpink - I think that is a good dosage. :)

I swear since I found out I that I am pregnant, my dd, my dog, and my dh have all been acting out or been super clingy. :haha:

I don't want to take to much, I am known to get cyst on only my right ovary.. :cry:

tmr this is my 3rd baby and 5th pregnancy so I guess it'll show earlier. It did also with my 2nd. I can't wait!!!

Hotpink I thing that dosage is good!

Hotpink~ I think that sounds good. Good luck.

autigers~ We court 1 the night before last and he wouldn't pick it up yesterday so it was down to me. I can not stand the look of them it gives me the creeps we didn't get any last night so hoping it was just 2 that got in because next door are doing there kitchen and could of come from them.

Madrid~ Well if it is you 5th preg 3rd child you will defo show early yay for big belly's lol i just don't want to get as big as i did with my 1st he was a 9lbs 3oz and was a big chunk he is really tall now only 7 but in age 10 pants.

Well i am gutted had a phone call last night from baby bond and they had to cancel my scan until the 18th as the lady is on call. NOT happy at all but there are going to give us extra prints and a DVD. I am hoping the saying good things come to them who wait is true. So i am in the TWW with you girls but the good thing is i will have my 20 week scan 2 weeks after as well

Well, All I know is I hope my next cycle starts soon I've been having AF cramping for the last few hours or more..

tmr - I cannot stand the look of them either, but if I dont take them out, the house will start to smell. Sorry about your scan getting changed, at least they are offering you more prints and a dvd. That saying is true, good things always come to those who wait.

hotpink - Hope AF starts soon for you, so you can start soy and hopefully get your bfp!!

tmr that's a big baby!! My were quite big too. I don't know how much in pounds though.

My 2nd was only 8lbs4 so i hoping they get smaller as i go but all the grand kids on DH side are big but so was me and my sister she was 10lbs odd i was 9lbs odd. So there is no way i will have a small baby but my sisters have both been really tiny.

I *think* we have got rid of the mice now yay but i have still got a really bad cold i asked DH to mkae the kids tea last night not hard sosage and mash and he got so stressed doing it he had to have a lie down after god help me when this 1 comes.

My first was 4lbs, but 6wks early though. Dr. does not know why either.

I thought it'll be nice to get photographs in here of our bumps as we hit the next week. What do you think?

If you like the idea tmr you are 16wks today so it's your turn hun!

Madrid that is such a good idea

TMR where are you lets see that bump:haha:

I will take 1 in the morning as i have just got in to my big fluffy PJ's but i have my 10 week 1

edit i wish i was still that small i can't eat a full meal any more as i have got so big

Attachments

• DSC01524.jpg
    DSC01524.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 7
That's a lovely bump tmr! I know what you mean about being huge!!

That was 6 weeks ago so just think how big iam now! my FIl even said i looked bigger then changed it to showing earlyer this time pluss dh said i wont fit throw the door soon lol men!!!

Here is a pic at 21+5 with my LO

Attachments

• 21w5.jpg
    21w5.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member