++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Is your bump shape like at the front? I mean like it doesn't have a very round shape but like a cone shape. I'd love to see a front photo

TMR what a lovely bump you have

AFM- i so cant wait to show off mine :haha:

How do you ladies think of this banner?

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/Decorated%20images/baby-1.jpg

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/Decorated%20images/baby-1.jpg[/IMG***]

I also can make more if you don't like this one

Madrid - I think posting bump pics is a cute idea. Idk if I will have much to show at 5wks tomorrow, but I can try and get a pic. Since I had a c-section with my daughter, I still have left over baby fat from her that I could never get rid of, so it might be hard to tell, but I am sure by the time I hit 8 wks, I will be showing because I did with my daughter.

tmr - I think your bump is cute. :) I am sure my DH will say the same thing to me at some point, but I'll just remind him it's his fault for knocking me up. :haha:

hotpink - That is a cute banner. :) I'll have to work on my siggy later(if I can remember too), but I would totally use that.

Is it normal to have nausea come and go this early? I had nausea for a few days last week, but now it has seemed to disappear. I'm not saying I want it to come back, but since it disappeared, it makes me worry. :wacko:

autigers I also had a c-section with my daughter. Probably on saturday I won't be able to show more than a bloated bump, lol

Don't worry about the symptoms coming and going. Sometimes we feel a lot and other times nothing.

hotpink I'm not too sure about the banner. Could you make more so that we can vote which one we all like more? Thanks!! :hugs:

how about this one

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/Decorated%20images/peapod-1-1.jpg

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/Decorated%20images/peapod-1-1.jpg[/IMG***]

Autigers~ With my LO i felt sick for a few days after my BFP and that was it with this 1 i got full on feeling and being sick the day after my BFP that didn't stop until 10 weeks but still feel sick and be sick every now and again. like Madrid said it can come and go when your early Just enjoy being sick free for a bit as it just comes and you will be looking back thinking i wish i still didn't have it lol.

Hotpink~ I like the last 1 you did any more?

Madrid~ I will get some pics up from front and side soon from the front i just look really big hipped and fat i still had a bit of weight over from my last 2 that i just could not get rid of as when i had Rueben i went from 13st (bad i know) to 17 stone after having him then got my weight down to 10st when i had Lucas then i was 10st 10 when i got my BFP this time so because my weight has been up and down i have always had a bit of a post baby bulge.

A.F.U
I am still full of a cold but not as bad today yay but LO has got it and so has DH so it is man flu all the way lol Lo has been by my side sins last night i had to put him in his cot bed at the side of my bed just so i could sleep.

Ok here they are 16+1 pics

Attachments

• DSC01541.JPG
    DSC01541.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC01540.JPG
    DSC01540.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC01539.JPG
    DSC01539.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 3
It looks like a girl bump tmr. That's why I asked you about a front photo. With girls the bump is very pointy (I don't know any other way to describe it). Hope is a :twingirls: for you! (they don't have a smilie for one baby, lol)

My mum said she thinks it is a girl as my hips have gone big with my boys i was just all bump. i realy hope you are right

15 more days untill we find out.

If you ladies don't mind you can pick some pics out and post them and ill make the banner or any advice what you guys are wanting please let me know.

Tmr- that looks like a :pink: bump to me. Do you feel any different from having your boys and this one?

YES! i wasnt sick with my boys was with this 1 my bbs have gone massive didn't with my boys, my sick keep bracking out i have never had thateven in my teens and i am more sleepy with this 1 but that may be with having 2 outhers.

Thank you so do i and i hope you get your girly BFP soon to

I'm just waiting for AF so I can try soy next cycle we been NTNP till March I just want my Cycles shorter or just to O sooner and plus DH want a December baby

I wanted a dec baby but seem i can only get preg in Nov lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->