++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

This is my good bye post. I think a rest is needed and I hope you'll understand. I've been very lucky to have you all sharing lovely moments with me but I believe the best for me is to take a break from bnb altogether. My dh is going to visit my in laws on the 23rd March so either way this cycle will be a resting one. I may or may not come back in April but I can't tell as yet. I've been thinking about the whole thing and I've decided I won't use anything to help O or to induce my body into O unless prescribed by a doctor. I got my bfp with soy and vitex and both times ended badly so I'm doubting these things help me at all.
The baby stopped growing soon after the last scan and there was no heartbeat today either. I've decided to take the drugs to start things happening as I don't want to wait another 10 days or God knows how long for nothing. Tomorrow I'll start bleeding and we'll take it from there.
I won't be able to manage this thread any longer so I'll keep the names at the front and delete the weeks. You may want to start another one with the same name. I don't know, it's up to you entirely and whatever you may feel more comfortable doing.
Thanks ladies and happy and healthy pregnancies to you all :hugs: Maybe one day I'll be lucky too.

Madrid :hugs: love you and sorry this had happen. if you don't mind I'll take over for you.

Madrid i am so sorry hun i am crying here reading that. I really hope you get your sticky bean and you will be back. Rest up and cuddle them kids of yours.

Here is the new thread ladies
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/899488-capsules-bean-babies.html#post15912019

Madrid I hope you rest a bunch. :hugs:

Oh god, that's got me teary :cry:
Im truly sorry Madrid I know nothing will help but my heart goes out to you :hugs: xx

we actually don't have to start a new thread, admin can take care of it so that we can keep the same thread if you ladies wanna just do that xx

they'll assign someone to take over, I'm not sure if they still do it but I've seen it done in the past with the same scenario xx

I am so sorry your going through this Madrid. :sad2::hugs: Take time to let yourself heal and if you do ever need to talk, you know we are here. Hope to see you back here soon. :hugs::hugs:

Madrid hunny, thinking of you :hugs:

when you have a moment, can you drop into this thread posted for Admin & give them your approval. I feel so insensitive asking you to do that :( :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/899593-question-admin.html

Madrid~ I have been thinking about you all night hope you are doing ok and getting you Dh to look after you.

Autigers~ How are you doing?

I was thinking about you too Madrid, you were the last thought on my mind before bed. I really hope you're okay :hugs:

Me three :nope: I feel awkward and guilty about the situation as we were bump buddies.

Its horrible as with my first miscarriage I also had a bump buddy and I remember when I lost my baby :cry: I remember I found it so hard to see her pregnancy developing and growing as I knew that should of been me. I found it so hard, and I don't expect Madrid to find it any easier. So from my own experience and understanding, I think I'll step away from this thread for a good while (not that it gets any easier) just out of respect and hopefully the slight slight ease of it all. Im so sorry Madrid :hugs: I wish I had everything in my power to help :nope: Keep trying to shine hunny :hugs: I am here if you feel you do need to talk x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->