++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Thank you hot pink i am in love with the babies room can't wait to get it finished then i can start buying cloths and every thing eles we need. Going looking for carpet today so hopefully by next weekend it should be finshed.

Tmr your bump is defo bigger :thumbup: I LOVE the room - can't wait to see finishing pics :D
I haven't taken an 8 week one yet, but will do later as we brought a new lovely camera yesterday :) Im going to change what I was wearing in 5 week pic, but then from then on stay in clothes I'll wear in 8 week pic :)
How is everyone? xx

Stunning baby room tmr!! I love it.

Well I know exactly how I want my baby room and have seen everything I need to get, but can't really do anything until June!! My DH's company pays for our accommodation and our lease expires in June. Have to first find out if they are extending our lease so we can then start painting. I can't wait.

Ouou it's all exciting thinking about baby rooms! Our baby will be with me and OH in our room as we have decided to stay living with my mum as it's easier and much cheaper. So we only have a tiny corner for our LO xx

I've always had my children with me at the beginning. It made my life easier and then after they could sleep for longer I'll move them to their own rooms. At the moment we live in a 3 bedroom flat so they enjoy having their own private space but we are now considering moving to a 4 bedroom just to prepare for the new arrival. I don't know how easy that may be and to be honest it doesn't bother me at all right now. I can only think about tomorrow's scan and I'm hoping all continues well. I've been having little twinges like in my cervix; which I used to have when I was pregnant with my kids, so I'm trying to keep hopeful but sometimes paranoia takes over and it's hard.

Ahh good to hear it makes things easier!
How are you feeling today? What are your symptoms?
I can't help worrying either - I just want a scan :nope:

How come didn't you get one with your previous history jess? Didn't you ask your gp?

My bbs are hurting and they've grown a lot comparing to my normal B cup. I don't mind the size bit to be honest :haha: Ms comes and goes. I'll feel nauseous one minute and I eat something and goes away. Then I may smell something that brings it back but because I keep eating here and there I sort of keep it under control. I'm still very tired mainly from the afternoon onwards. If we have lunch all together, after I feel I can't move any more. I'm tired right now for example and it's only midday.lol

What about you? How are you feeling?

Well my GP said I would have a consultant keep a close eye on me and they'd get in touch as well as the midwife... but nothing yet :nope:
I can have a reassurance scan but Im too scared!! I keep thinking the longer I wait the closer Im getting to my 12 week one anyway. But it's murder!

Haha bless, my boobs aren't too much bigger just heavy. But your OH doesn't mind that too ;)

Yeah my sickness is a bit like that, or if I try eating something suddenly I can't swallow it or I start heaving :dohh:

Im tired too, apart from that Im just so nervous and on edge!!

Today is the furthest I've got in pregnancy :happydance: Which is positive I guess xx

Angel~ Thank you i keep going in there as i love the room i think it is really cosy.

Madrid~ my bbs grown loads this time didn't with my outher 2. I had a lot of twings in my cervix with this 1 and my last i think it is streching i get kicked in them now lol. Cant wait to hear about your scan hope baby stays still so they can date the preg for you.

The tiredness dosn't get easer well wih me it isn't i need to have a sleep in the day or i am away by 7pm.

hey ladies, how is everyone? wanted to post a quick bump pic, the first is from 3w5d and the 2nd is this morning, 13w5d before food. at 3 weeks my stomach doesn't stick out past my boobs, but now it does :D probably a lot of bloat still though :)

3w5d
3w5d.jpg

13w5d
morning bump.jpg

What a cute bump hun!!

TMR your room does look so cosy. I can imagine sitting in a rocking chair in that room with a little baby!! I love earthy colors. So jealous of your room right now.

The current "future baby room" is a spare room with two single beds in and a cupboard full of my photography lighting etc. The other spare room is a bit bigger and has my DH's desk and a sleeper couch in. So the plan is to move the two single beds over to the spare room where DH's office is and then the smaller room will be the baby room as its gets more sunlight and nice and compact. Last night I sorted out cupboards so already moved all the non baby stuff into the spare room and the baby room cupboard is now ready. Will be a mission trying to fit everything in but will be fun nonetheless.

Hope you ladies have an amazing day. I have to fire a guy today that has been on probation at work with me for 6 months and he isn't performing and I feel horrible about it. I know I have to do it as I really can't keep on struggling with him and have given him loads of chances to get things right and I just really need someone that is good and he isn't. But I still feel like cr@p about it.

Angel~ Hope it gose ok for you and that he dosn't give you to much jip. I don't know how i will fit every thing in babies room as it is only a small room 9ft x 11ft. It took me ages to clear it out as it had 7 yrs of old toys and junck that just got put there when we moved in 6 yrs ago.

FG~ That is a baby bump not blot so cute.

Madrid~ Good luck at your scan today what time is it at?

My 20 week scan tomoz and i don't feel any thing. I think it because we know that baby is a boy and that he is fine and growing ok just i need to find out about my placenta just hoping it has moved up as it was really low at 18 weeks and can couse probs at birth if it dosn't move.

Waiting for Madrid for the scan update.

Good luck with your scan tmr - sure everything will be great!!

Ohhh madrid! :hugs: Im so so so sorry to hear that :hugs: I hope your ok and keeping strong xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->