++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Thanks ladies & happy 8 wks jess!!

Nice bump angel!! It'll continue growing each week from now on.

I'm afraid my pic will have to wait until tomorrow or Friday as I'm on my phone now. So tired!! I made my ds' costume. He's going as AliBaba ir some sort of Arab warrior he says. I have no idea what he's talking about but if he's happy with that it isn't a problem to me. He's very excited!!
Getting closer to my next scan & I can't wait. I've been feeling a bit more relaxed after last week & I hope all continues at least the same.

Hope you are all well ladies! Night night!!

Glad to hear you are a lot more relaxed Madrid i am sure this little bubs is sticking around untill you forse him/her out. Are you going to find out the sex when the time comes?
Rueben is going as robbing hood.

A.F.U

I have finshed painting the babies room and put the border up it is looking so sweet next is to get the carpet so then i can put up the cupbord and get every thing back in there my house is up side down with it. I bort my 1st baby clothes yesterday 5 vests they look so small i can't belive Lucas ever got in to them.

Hi everyone.

Still no home Internet :(

Slowly losing my mind lol

Hope you are all fine. My all day sickness is kicking my ass :(
Not much stays down.

I'm having a repeat u/s at the original place as my m/w won't give me one until 12-14 weeks. Lame! So march 13th I go.

Nice bump pic Angel :)

Hope the pain goes away very soon!! Happy 20wks!

I'm getting morebloated by the day or at least that's how I feel every time I look down :haha: only a few days until my scan. So glad is Monday as weekends always fly.

Here's the pic taken today instead of yesterday! :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_0576.jpg
    IMG_0576.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
Madrid~ That bump is coming on very nice. Can't wait to hear about your scan.

Thanks for the well wishes i was sat on the floor almost all day doing flower orderds and when i got up i was in so much pain i couldn't move. This baby dosn't like hard floors lol I am starting to feel him kick near the top of my belly button now so he is moving up yay. I will try and do a pic today. I have been up 1/2 the night with haert burn and had no gavason in (note to self don't eat a pie ever again why i am preg)

Hey ladies - loving all the bump pics everyone is coming along very nicely!!!
Hope everyones feeling ok :hugs: xx

my 20+1 pic don't mind the pj's and some of Jaden's room it isn't finshed yet

Attachments

• DSC01568.JPG
    DSC01568.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01573.JPG
    DSC01573.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC01570.JPG
    DSC01570.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 4
Room is looking fab! I like it!! This isn't a fashion show so all is welcome. You said your bump is the same as last week but it looks definitely bigger in that pic.

Thank you i think because i see it all the time it looks about the same i just feel BIG all the time now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->