++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

:happydance: Can't wait to see it :dohh: Why do I put myself through this? Not preggo and looking at bumps :dohh::nope::dohh: So wrong want i put myself through though...

Here is my bloat!! :blush::blush::blush:

I think is so lovely of you to join us already hotpink! I can't wait for you bfp and you bump pics too!! I use to look at bump pics before my bfp. I wanted it even more. :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_0538.jpg
    IMG_0538.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
I'm sorry to be the downer, but I am going to be leaving for awhile.

I found out last night that I might not be pregnant and may have never been. I started spotting so I went to ER and they found cysts on my ovaries and one on my uterus. They werent sure because they said it could be a baby, but if I was to start AF dont be surprised. So now I have to wait the entire weekend to find out what is going on. :sad2:

I will come back to let you know what I find out, but for right now ttc has been put on hold.

I am so sorry i realy hope it is a good out come for you Hun take it easy.

autigers- take it easy hun and relax hope everything goes well

I'm so so sorry autigers! I was hoping it'll be good news from you today. Let's see what the docs say and take it easy Hun!!!

Hey Madrid you suggested I join??
Hope you don't mind me intruding :blush:

Hi jess!!! Nice to see you!! The are all lovely here & im sure you'll love being part of this thread. Just introduce yourself so that they can know you a bit too.

Thanks Hotpink_Mom and Madrid :)
Well here is my introduction.
Im a young one :blush: Im currently 19 (will be 20 when the baby is born) I live with my fiance and we've been dating for 16months :) He was trying to go out with me for 5 years bless him but I kept saying no :dohh:
Anyway, we decided on TTC and we're so excited with our very first bfp. However I lost the baby at 9weeks. And in the following 9months I've lost 5 more since :sadangel:
So this is my 7th pregnancy :) I've got a lovely stong bfp this morning which is already a great positive start for me. Im terrified.. but honestly? I feel like this is the one I WILL be holding in my arms in 8 months time :) And I feel like it's all going to be ok :)
I look forward to getting to know you all :hugs: xx

Bless your heart Jess

I was 18 when I lost my first in 06 then had my son in 09 and lost my twins in 2010 i'm not preggo yet, but this will be my 4th but second baby.

Hotpink, so sorry to hear you've had losses too :hugs:
My heart goes out to you.
It's nice to know you were a young one too and that you got your baby to hold too :)
If you don't mind me asking :blush: How far were you gone when you lost your twins?
Did you feel like everything was going to be ok? xx

You're both so young!!!! I feel like a grandma right now! lol

With the first pregnancy that ended in mc I didn't feel right from the start. With the other one I was much more confident it was going well but then it ended up the same. This is a bit of a lottery I think sometimes.

Jess with my first I was 13wks 5dys and with my twins I was 10wks with an IUD in so as soon as it started to hurt like really hurting when we :sex:ed I know there was something wrong went to the Dr. and had my IUD taken out it was too late had to have a D&C so honestly it wasn't really my bodies fault that I MC the IUD came out of place.

wellcome Jess i was 19 when i got preg with Rueben had him at 20 he is now 7. I realy hope this is your time to be a mummy.

How are you feeling Madrid any ms yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->