++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Only a little bit first thing when I get out of bed. I sort of need to put something in my mouth, lol It's more feeling tired than anything else at the moment. And I feel much hungrier than normally.

Last night started to snow and is all white and pretty outside. We went outside with the children and I decided to come up as I needed to sit down.

We have had nothing but rain here. It was sorta snowing at my mums yesterday but turnd more to ice.

Ahh thanks hunnies :)
Im starting to feel occasionally sick too :/ My mum suggest ginger nuts and a cup of tea before getting out of bed lol.
It's my sisters 13th birthday today so been rather busy, its also thick with snow too!!
So has anyone had any crazy cravings? xx

Happy birthday to your sister jess!!:cake:

I haven't had any weird cravings apart from needing something salty at times or fresh like tomatoes. lol

I needed sorbet in the 1st few week and could not get any anywhere. They only thing i want now is orange choc and fresh orange juice. can't stand meet at all even the look of it just turns me off.

I tried the ginger nut and tea but i found they made me more sick and still can't drink tea as i am sick after it used to love a cup in the morning. I found the only thing that took my ms off a bit was cold fizzy pop.

I rwally want a cream cake just now but DH wont go and get me 1 lol

Ahh Hotpink your lucky for no snow! It's f-f-freeeezing!
Thanks Madrid for the wishes :) ..I've never really liked tomatoes :nope: I haven't really had any cravings, although I've been liking a lot of pineapple juice :)
Tmr, mmm I love orange juice and orange chocolate... mmmm *mouth waters* I'm such a chocoholic and Im trying to lay off it because of the caffeine-it's so hard :( xx

Hotpink...hmm could it be an early craving? x

I do not know I had greenish yellowish creamy cm this morning Sorry for TMI

There's no such thing as TMI on here I think lol!
That's a good sign hun! I hope this is it for you! x

Can I jump in??

I just got a BFP after my first cycle on Soy, 8dpo.

:happydance:

Welcome Dani!!! How exciting to have new BFPs here!!

Welcome Dani congrats 1s againe

Yay new people we need more.

I have my 16week mw appt today but really can not be botherd going it is going to be a long 1 againe going over all the bloods at lst i know i am low for downs.

Good luck tmr, I've the dr today to discuss meds I'm on. Make sure I should continue with them etc. Will update later x

Great news :)

I went to dr about my meds and all ok. Got mw early as high risk with my condition and meds etc but I've had 2 kids before so it's just precaution x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->