++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Hey ladies. How is everyone doing? Excitement mounting .....

The boys love him Rueben is allways wanting to hold him and lucas keeps telling him that he loves him and he is his big bro. When he crys he will sing to him or strock his head it is so cute. Lucas has tryed to pick him up 1s but i stoped him befor he could.

Angel~ Less than 6 weeks to go for you it will fly by.

FG~ Thank you. not long for you as well could be as little as 2 weeks i really hope your little boys are well sleepers for you.

Jayden has got his day and nights right now but allso sleeps all day as well i so hope it lasts

Angel - gosh your nearly to the finising line! Jealous lol! xx

Tmr - that is adorable!! it's good that they're so nice to him! Can't believe he's a week old already! xx

angel, lots of excitement mounting.... Can't believe we're almost there!

tmr, I do hope they're good sleepers too! :wacko:

I can't blive he is this time last week i was in pain and thinking maybe i was going in to labour

Ahh, does it really go as quick as everyone says it does? xx

Yes it flys by it only seems 2 min ago that i was preg with my 1st and he is 8 on thurs.

I got really up set last night not sure if my PND is coming back but we have named bubs Jayden but i can not stand the spelling i have allways spelt it Jaden but DH said he would be called Ja-Den not Jay-den if we did so when we went to the reg office he put it down as Jayden and i can not get over it i hate it i know it is a silly little thing but it feels like some thing has been took away from me he is my last baby and i want it all to feel and be right. I have not spoke to DH sins 5pm last night as he told me to get over it and give him a brake.

Am i been really super hormon bich?

I have been hibernating ladies, actually laptop broke and desktop is just too old and fustrating.
Tmr Big Congratulations, Jayden is gorgeous
Madrid Congratulations, I am happy to see you around here, u are in my prayers
Florida girl - how are the boys doing, I really commend you, it must be getting uncomfortable
Jess - how is the Enolah doing
Angel - it won't be too long, I believe you previously mentioned delivery aimed for 38/40 so just around the corner
Autigers - fingers cross BFP

For me just here, after trying really hard not to know, consultant thinks she is a girl. We had a scan on monday at 36+2 she weighed 3.2kg, 7lb 1oz. She seems to be bigger than ds 7lb 15oz at birth (39+6). I know scan is only estimate. The SPD is getting worse, her head has come down a bit, don't think is engaged though, I am walking like someone that has got something between her legs, hubby can't stop laughing.

Expecting delivery at 38+ but don't have date exactly, will update you ladies

Tmr - ahh sorry to hear that hunny, and no your not a hormonal bitch, you have every right to have his name spelt how you wish. You both should of come to an agreement together. At a nursery I worked at there we're two with the same name, one spelt Jaden, and one spelt Jaiden. But neither of them ever had their names mispronounced so not sure why your OH thought Jayden would. Besides, the important people who need to know how to pronounce it will of learnt straight away one said anyway so not sure what your OH was thinking. Hope it gets sorted out hun :hugs:
Another gorgeous avatar pic btw!! xx

Lolly - sorry to hear about your laptop hun :flow: Good to see you around though!
Yeah Enolah's good, getting big now :)
How lovely if this LO is definitely a girl :D :D Hope your SPD eases and she's here soon!! :D xx

Welcome back Lolly.!!

Hey ladies and thanks for the well wishes. It is so scary and super exciting. I have packed my hospital bag this weekend which makes it so much more real. DH and his mom and most of the people, believe Aliyah will be early. My DH says he thinks in her 39th week leading up to the arrival of my mom and his mom. I probably think that would be easier having her just before they arrive. Otherwise they come here and they have to sit inside the house all the time waiting for me to pop. And I wouldn't feel up to doing the touristy thing and walking around in malls etc.

DH would also not be able to stroll too far from home in case something happens so I kind of hope she arrives before the 31st of August which is when my mom and MIL lands. I have been having increased BH. It is actually not just uncomfortable and has some pain to it. Also have sharp shooting pains in my stomach and cervix and butt (sorry tmi). I am drinking my red raspberry tea.

The doctors here offer a sweep from 37 weeks is baby is 100% but I won't do it that soon just in case it actually works. So will opt for it that last week leading up to 31 August if she hasn't arrived yet. We have our appointment tonight and I am hoping she has picked up weight like the doc wanted (I ate my egg a day), and I sure hope she turned. Please keep fingers crossed that she did.

Floridagirl - we are in the home stretch hun!!

Lolly~ Good to hear from you i know how you feel with the SPD i could hardly move the last few weeks and still hurting now 10 days after having my bubs.

Jess~ I think it was more FIL put it in his maind that he wouldn't get jayden if we spelt it Jaden but we are going in tomoz to get it changed it will still be on his record as Jayden but on a sec 17 it will be Jaden. Or some thing like that.

Angel~ Hope every thing gose well at your appointment if i was you i would take the sweep at 37 weeks as it can take up to 3 sweeps to get any thing started. But if baby was to come at 37 weeks she would be 100% fine. I can't belive how close you are now.

A.F.U
I miss being preg so much ATM but i will not be going down that road again going to the GP on tues to talk about getting the IUD i don't want to go back on the pill or any thing that has hormons in it.

Jaden has got his sleep right now he is eating every 3-4 hrs still only taking 2-3oz but growing nice. He has his last feed at 10:30pm and gose down untill i wake him at 3am for a feed then back down again untill 6-7am he is a bit fussy in the morning but i don't mind that then he sleeps most of the day.

TMR congrats Hun!!! He's beautiful!

I've still been reading and ttc. Tried soy again so we'll see!

Angel - hope Aliyah will arrive early then hunny!! Lucky you get offered a sweep at 37 weeks! xx

Tmr - FIL a lala lol, because once he knows what his name is there can't be any confusion - what a doughnut!
Good you get it changed though :D xx

Dani - GL this cycle hunny :hugs: xx

Hi ladies! I was lying in bed right now with no panties on (sorry if tmi) and I felt something wet between my legs so I went to the bathroom and when I wiped the TP had clear liquids stuff on it. I thought maybe it was discharge but when I came back to bed there was a wet stain on the bed about 3/4 the size of my palm. Does anyone know what your waters smell like (for those who already have children) This kind of smells a little sweet. Almost like sperm I guess. I'm not sure, but DH and I haven't done anything since Thursday I think. I put a pad on to watch if anything else comes out. Wondering if I'm leaking now though? I see my doctor again on Wednesday.*

I had times whne i would leack clear stuff didn't having it with Rueben or Lucas but did with Jaden, It wasn't my waters just watery cm. If it was your waters when you put a pad on it will get wet with in an hr or 2. If you are worred ring your L&D and go get seen as you have 2 in there. But i have read that your waters smell sweet and yest like i have only had my waters go 1s with Jaden but i was in hospital and in a lot of pain so i can't recall a smell to them.

FL - I've had moments of watery CM that soak through my pants (TMI)
It sounds like quite a bit of fluid for CM though, I think you should be checked JUST to be sure as like Tmr said, you have two in there so they could be arriving anytime soon now xx

Hi ladies. Aliyah still breech. So disappointed. Doc will give it time till 38 weeks and then we will do an ECV. If that doesn't work, c-section. Pray my little girl turns.

Have you had a look at the spining babies web site to try and turn her? I hope she dose turn for you.

angel, i hope she turns for you soon! Still have 3 weeks left til 38

I ended up going into the hospital Sunday and they confirmed that it wasn't my waters, checked my cervix and it's sealed shut! I suppose I leaked urine or discharge. I was just so confused because it was a good amount that was on the bed :shrug: 35 weeks today, 3 weeks left til induction week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->