++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

I TOTALLY SEE IT!!! Woooo Hoooo!!!

Autigers I read back a bit but don't think I read the whole story, Im sorry you lost your bean :hugs:

AFM - OMG im starving!!!!

photo[1].jpg

This is my 8/9/10 DPO pics, I hope it uploads correctly!

View attachment 336774

This is my 8/9/10 DPO pics, I hope it uploads correctly!

hmm, sure you're only 10DPO today? Your lines are pretty dark.. Darker than my 8/9/10 DPO tests and we're having twins!

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/pregnant%20tests/IMAG1220.jpghttps://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/pregnant%20tests/IMAG1230.jpg

Dani I was thinking the exact same thing as Florida. Are you sure you are only 10dpo?

Well my last AF was 17th jan so can't be much more?? I'm pretty sure as this Is cd23 right now x

Im pretty sure. My last AF was jan 17th so I'm only cd23 right now... And I thought they were faint!

With soy you could have O as early as cd10 so it may well be possible. If not you may be having twins like Florida! Double the fun!!lol

It looks like you recorded a positive OPK on CD 10/11 & 12. Since you can O 12-48 hours after your first positive OPK, it is possible that you O'd CD 10 & in that case you'd be 12DPO.. :shrug:

Those tests are just so dark for 8/9/10 DPO, you know? :shrug:

Maybe it's twins? :D

Florida we are still waiting for your weekly bump pic!!

LOL, I'm a bit on the heavy side. So I know I'm not going to be showing at all :nope: Just extra bloat for now. Probably won't take a pic for another 2 weeks.. I did take a pic at 3w4d to compare it to though :thumbup:

It's possible I guess but my first pos opk was cd11 then 12 and neg 13 I thought I felt O on cd12 too.

Anything is poss! Omg I'm not sure about 2 I've 2 already lol x

And omg I'm tiny and already have the bloat from hell! I'm scared ppl will notice soon :/

Hello and congrats Dani
Fx'd Hot pink :)
So sorry for your loss autigers :hugs:
Hope everyones ok! xx

Lol I don't hold back. I'm actually stressing over my slow progressing ICs but the frer Is darker today so that's good. Why does it need to be stressful?! Lol

Hi jess! How is it going??

Florida haven't you seen my bloat from Saturday. I'm not slim either so it'll take a while to show i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->