From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

oliv

Reaction score
Hi ladies I though I would move us over here so we dont have to stay in the TWW :thumbup:

Good idea to move to a new place :) FX we are all not waiting too long

im going to try reeeeeeeaaaaaalllllly hard this month :haha:

:laugh2: me too. Stocking up on OPK strips online whilst I'm supposed to be doing work. Oops.

Iv decided not to use opks, OH and I are trying to do the relaxed appraoch, hes relaxed im not :haha:

im moving office and im supposed to be packing all the files but my back hurts and im sleepy so im on here " replying to important emails" :thumbup:

Good you moved. Its better to combine planning and not just use your ovulation chart.

B&B sounds like a much bettter use of time! haha!

Good you moved. Its better to combine planning and not just use your ovulation chart.

We tried the OPKS before and they didnt work so just trying to relax more this time around.

Hey ladies.. I'm feeling lime total crap today, the witch is well and truly here ha!
I can't beleive wee all got a visit from the witch at same time lol. I'm so glad that we will be able to go throught this journey together!

I'm just going to go for the relax'd approche this cycle and hope I stick to the 28/29 day cycle then if no BFP in Oct, then I'll be doing everything posible for a BFP before Christmas ..

G x

G im thinking the same way, id love to be able to tell people im pregnant at christmas!!

Did you girls see the free tarot reading in TWW? I got one done and it was pretty interesting even tho i know not to take it too seriously

heres mine:
Card 1 (The Empress) : How you feel about yourself now »
This is a time for nurturing, material and domestic comfort, a feeling of abundance, harmony, joy and love. A time for motherhood - you may already be pregnant or thinking about motherhood, if female of course! If male, this is a period of joy and abundance for you too - the appearance of The Empress here could also indicate that your mother or mother figure could be of great significance or comfort at this time. This is also a card of creativity so it is a good omen if you are feeling creatively inspired at this time.

Card 2 (The Sun) : What you most want at this moment »
The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is some joy and pleasure in your life, perhaps a long needed holiday in the sun to re-charge your batteries. You may have been through a period of challenges or a time of limbo and inactivity. The Sun heralds an ending to difficulties and a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby.

Card 3 (The Hanged Man) : Your fears »
You fear letting go, yet this place of limbo and indecision is not a good place to be. Are you being emotionally blackmailed so you don't go? Don't be the victim. Sometimes we have to have the strength to let go to attract new positive possibilities in our life.

Card 4 (The Tower) : What is going for you »
Sometimes sudden disruptive change is inevitable, and as painful as it may seem, we come through it a stronger and better person. No matter how disruptive things are at the moment, or if you feel life is really against you, re-evaluate and move on - often a new direction can bring new opportunities you never dreamed of. If you have been planning to move home you will be experiencing setbacks.

Card 5 (The Chariot) : What is going against you »
Watch out for being too arrogant or letting that ego of yours get over inflated, nobody likes a know it all. Watch that temper too, aggressive bullying behaviour will only set you back. If this doesn't sound like you, beware of someone like this that could set you back. This is a time of movement and change, and conflicts ending in victory, so don't give up.

Card 6 (The High Priestess) : Outcome »
Your intuitive powers are at their height at this moment in time; only by listening carefully and trusting them completely can you embrace that power. Do this and you will make strong, clear, self-assured decisions. Allow for flexibility and expect promising outcomes

I know what you mean. She is in full force today. I just want to go to bed. I know... How weird is it although Im glad too as much as the OH is great.. he can only take so much ttc talk haha. xo

Yeah i tend to try not bore my OH too much with all my symptoms and pains, he is the best when it comes to my 1st day of AF tho. He will have my dinner ready when i get home, a blanket and hot water bottle ready, tea on tap and lots of choc lol

haha he is well trained. I don't think mine even knows how to turn on the kettle. :rofl:

my OH has 3 older sisters so knows to be nice during AF times lol even when we first started going out if he knew I had my AF (because I would say no to fooling around or sex) he would bring me choc lol

That is sweet, oliv! Lucky lady! Thanks for moving the thread/starting a new one. I have tried using OPKs before but I occasionally have ovarian cysts so the results can get kinda wonky, my OBGYN told me not to bother. This past cycle DH got sick for the week after O (thankfully not the week of) so we didn't BD as often as we normally do. I think this month that will be the only thing different, our normal BDing schedule will be followed and hopefully no one gets sick.

Sorry AF got all of you this morning! That's weird that we were all within 2 days of each other! And it makes me very happy that we are staying together!! :blush:

maybe we will all get our BFPs together next month!!!

We are going to try and BD more this month, was hard last month as OH had alot more games than normal and he doesnt like bding the day of a match and does be too tired after. season is over end of next month so will be bding alot more :D

Hey ladies.. Love the new thread, it's great we can all stick together, I thought I world be upset when I notice AF had arrived !! But was more happy that I got me 28/29 day cycle back ha.

G x

yay atleast you got back to normal!!! my cycles are between 22 and 29 days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->