From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

Hey ladies how are you all??

Im a day late :D Im testing twice a day lol here are my tests

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...day-untill-bfp-af-todays-pics-post-7-a-2.html

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. How are you doing? I am due to ovulate any day now. Had really sharp cramp yesterday and have brown cm today (sorry tmi) I have never experienced this before so hopefully nothing to worry about.

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. How are you doing? I am due to ovulate any day now. Had really sharp cramp yesterday and have brown cm today (sorry tmi) I have never experienced this before so hopefully nothing to worry about.

Hopefully its a good sign if you have never had it before. im due to Ov next week i think :shrug:

Hi Ladies! I'm oving now-ish too, cd8 today, so I am entering my "go zone". =) Amz, I have seen loads of charts with a spot or two around ov, I don't think you need to worry. :flower:

My DH and I have a doc appointment on the 12th to talk about fertility and see what sort of next steps there are for us and what kind of testing we can do. We are quickly approaching the 1 year ttc mark. =( Hopefully we either get preggo or some answers!

Hi Ladies! I'm oving now-ish too, cd8 today, so I am entering my "go zone". =) Amz, I have seen loads of charts with a spot or two around ov, I don't think you need to worry. :flower:

My DH and I have a doc appointment on the 12th to talk about fertility and see what sort of next steps there are for us and what kind of testing we can do. We are quickly approaching the 1 year ttc mark. =( Hopefully we either get preggo or some answers!

Hey!!

How did you appointment go??

It went well, thanks. I went in yesterday for cd21 bloods, DH is getting tested, he drops his "stuff" off on Monday morning, and we have another appointment on Monday evening to go over results and I might go for an ultra sound to look for cysts. The doctor was surprised we are having trouble, especially when he noticed we are only 27. He said depending on the results of our tests we have a few options, he named either Clomid to get me ovulating, if that is the issue, or injecting some type of dye to enlarge my tubes if I am ovulating. I am very glad he is taking me seriously, I did bring in some charts to show him I am serious about it and I think he was impressed DH came too, and volunteered for testing. Hopefully we have some answers on Monday, DH says he thinks my bloodwork will come back that I am preggo this month and then we don't have to worry about anything. While that is a nice thought, I don't feel preggo, I feel the exact same as I have every month I have been not preggo....

How are you both doing?

Ahh Foosh thats good news. It's nice to hear doctors take people seriously and this tends to not be the case. AF is due on Saturday so I'm not holding out much hope. How are you feeling Oliv?

Foosh thats great, im glad hes taking you seriously and fingers crossed your DH is right!!!

Amz dont give up hope yet!!! im ok AF isnt due untill the 29th but i think i feel the flu or something coming on :(

Thanks ladies. I'm glad too, and I am anxious to get our results.

How are you feeling Amz, besides "out"?

Oliv, that isn't good! Take some vitaminC, drink lots of clear liquids and sleep, hopefully you can fend it off.

AF is due on Sunday for me. I like that we are all still on basically the same cycle, usually by now because of differing lengths, we would all be off cycle from each other. It seems neat that even though we have been together since September that we are still only a day or two off from one another. :flower:

How are you all??

AF is due for me today no sign yet!!

Fx for you Oliv.

AF was almost 2 full days late for me and was quite mean as I didn't have the normal preAF spotting. I am on cd4 now, tomorrow I start taking the Clomid the doc gave me. My results came back perfect, we don't have DH's results yet, but the doc said the first step would be 2 months of Clomid, to boost our chances and if that still doesn't work then he is going to do the dye thing to open my tubes. I had an U/S as well to check for cysts, I haven't had the results from that yet, but the tech showed me a bunch of follicles on each ovary, I was happy to see everything working.

Amz, how goes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->