From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

Can you go away together for a little vacation? Just something to take your mind off it altogether and have a bit of fun?

When I finally broke down and started telling DH about all of my "symptoms" and everything, it felt good to get it out in the open and to share that with him. He gets just as excited and a couple of times he wanted to run out and get hpts. He makes me laugh and having him on the same page has really helped me not be so up and down about it. I think part of the problem before was that I felt stupid for getting my hopes up but seeing him do it too makes me feel better...justified....normal. I felt like I had to hide stuff before, to protect his feelings but he likes knowing and it takes some of the stress off me.

I don't know if that would help you but maybe. :shrug:

Yeah I this a lovely wee weekend away would do me the world of good. Got a holiday from work in about 2weeks so that will be a well needed & deserved break will try get a nice relaxing holiday booked.

DH is great about the hole thing, he always goes through the 2WW with me which is great.. But I hate getting his hopes up he want a baby just as much as I do.

G x

Hey ladies

LilFoosh im sorry the new hire people are so annoying!! I hate that process and why do they need to go back 7 years thats just crazy!!!

G x i think a while away is just what you need it can all get too much sometimes.

I think we are very lucky to have OHs who are so on board with it all. My OH gets so excited the week AF is due and gets almost as upset as I do when AF shows!!

We had abit of a fight last night over the most stupid thing but I got really emotional and couldnt stop crying. He told me 3 people he knows are pregnant and i got moody then he got annoyed cause i was moody and then i went to bed crying and he made me tea and swore he will never mention another pregnancy again untill its our lol

That's a sweet ending Oliv. You are right, we are very lucky that our DHs are as involved as they are and want a baby as badly as well.

I think I am almost done with all of the hiring poopy, so I have my fingers and toes crossed that it is smooth sailing from here on out.

I hope everyone is having a good day. Ours has been quite busy, but we are home relaxing now. :hugs:

I have my fingers crossed for you too!!!

I was in work all day and was so fed up of dealing with people moaning but in bed now waiting for OH to get out of the shower so we can watch a dvd :D

Hi ladies.. How have use been? I'm back to my jolly self again. The green eyed monster has gone hopefully for a while ha.

Me and OH have just been bedding as usual so for been temping and hopefully OV will be happening soon.

G x

Morning ladies,

I've been so busy the last few days. Ended up falling asleep at 9pm last night. So me and OH haven't really been getting much bding in. Feeling out already this month which I know is silly. Hopefully the nights sleep did me good and I can jump on him tonight. hehe.

How is everyone feeling?

I'm feeling good. I didn't realize I was on CD11 already! This cycle seems to be going by quickly. We have plans for Friday night, Saturday and Sunday again this weekend, so I think by the time Monday rolls around I will want to stay in bed all day!

Amz, do something you like doing and don't normally get to do. When I get in a funk I usually take my little guy to the pool, or DH and I have a movie night (either out or just at home). Sometimes all it takes is a little ice cream or chocolate to lift our spirits and everything seems much better. :hugs:

Yeah I definately need chocolate! Hehe! Me and OH are going on a dinner and movie date night tonight so I'm sure that will perk me up! Thankyou :) its really nice to know we have people here to pick us up when we are down!

Hi ladies.. How are we all doing mid cycle? I also can't beleive how fast this one has gone CD10 for me, I'm feeling so relaxed about everything this time round.
Me and DH have tryed to get bedding in when we can but I'm not stressing the weekend is fast approching and I know i will be jumping on DH ha..

Amz.. Dinner and a movie sounds like a fab way to relax and get some quality time.

Any signs of any one ovulating yet? I had just one blob of EWCM when I checked this afternoon so hoping it won't be much longer.

G x

Ohh, dinner and a movie does sound lovely!

I ov'd on CD16 last cycle, so in the next few days for me, hopefully.

CD11 for me today. Last time I ovulated on CD12 so hopefully any day soon. :)

Hi ladies, how are we all feeling. I'm great on CD12 and think I may have ov on CD10/11 had EWCM both days and today back to creamy? Still early on in the cycle tho so could be mistaken. I've bed'd the past 4 days anyways so hopefully if I've ov'd I will catch the eggy.

I'm totally loving how fast this cycle is moving, had a talk with DH lastnight got everything off my chest about the green eye'd Minster abd about all the people we know that's pregnant and he see my point in the matter which is great.

So we are going to get a weekend break away hopefully next weekend which will be fantastic for both us to just relax.

Hope use are all doing well..

G x

Hi ladies,

How are you all feeling? This cycle seems to be going so quickly it will be pee on a stick time before we know it. OH and I are going to Germany tomorrow for a long weekend which I think has been keeping my mind off it a bit.

Has everyone O'd now? 2dpo for me today and feel no different. Its time for the :dust: again.

I am fairly certain that I am 1dpo today. I was just looking at my chart, a lot of the temps need to be discounted due to a bunch of different reasons AND DH and I didn't :sex: as often as we have for previous attempts, but I think yesterday was O day.

Yes, :dust: to everyone! baby and sticky baby :dust:

Hi ladies, i havnt been on in so long. just on my phone now. ff says i already ovd bt i tink nd hope its wrong. Today i have pokin pains in my side bt havnt had ewcm yet.

I hope you are all well x

Hi ladies, am glad everyones cycle is coming along nicely. The month is moving so fast. We will be thinking about pregnancy test soon enought ha.

Well I'm on CD15, thought I had ov'd already but I'm not sure yet?? I had EWCM on the 29th&30th then again on 3rd&4th.. But my chart is saying I'm still waiting to ov?
So I'm still just hanging in there and trying to bed as much as possible.

G x

Hi ladies how are wee all..

I've came to realise that I havnt ov'd yet had EWCM know for 4 days so this must just b my fertile period, temp dipped today so if it goes high again tomorro then I'll asume i'm in the DPO count!

Oliv - I've been looking at your chart to try compare mine and it said the other day you where in the DPO.. But with that drop today I think you could have just ovd there? How are you looking at it? Hope you have bed'd both times that's what I've tryed to do since I've had slight EWCM since CD10 .. Fingers crossed :)

G x

I really should subscribe to this thread, I'm really bad with that sort of thing. I always just check threads that I have responded to that have had something new posted. So I lose threads if people don't post... :blush:

What CD are you on Gx? Do you do your charting on FF?

Oliv, which ovulation detection method are you using, advanced or FAM? Some women have more luck establishing solid cross hairs with FAM because it takes your other fertile signs into account more than advanced does, advanced tends to let the temps override other potential signs of o.

How is everyone doing? What CD or DPO are people now? Anything exciting going on?

My start date got bumped up so I start work on this coming Tuesday. I'm trying not to think about it too much because I am still a bit nervous leaving my baby bear, but he really likes his daycare and I like it too, so it is just me being overprotective.

It's our Thanksgiving weekend here, so we are having a big dinner at my parents place on Sunday, but other than that we have a relaxing, nothing planned kinda weekend, which is lovely as we have had really busy weekends for the last several months. It's good timing too, with me going back to work, I should be nice and relaxed.

I'm cd19, 4dpo today and hoping I'm not going to start spotting like I did last cycle.

Happy Friday.

Hey girls,

Gx FF really confused me lol. Yep we did bd on both drops and inbetween so fingers crossed.

LilFooshFoosh im using advanced what is FAM and how do i get it???

Ohhhh good luck in your job too!!

Nothing exciting going on here all is very quiet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back