From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

Yeah so good to be back to normal, means I get to ov more often and more sooner after AF, which is good as I find me and OH tend to bed regularly after the witch leaves.. Then as I don't want to talk TTC with OH I hate saying right this us my fertile period let's bed again ha!!

G x

Hey ladies.. How are you all feeling today?

Well CD 2 AF is realy bad this cycle but putting it down to my cycles getting back to normal after coming off depo injection last December..
So hopefully that's it all getting out me system and I'll get my BFP in October.

G x

I'm doing well today Gx. J and I spent some time with his new care giver, which was nice and he is taking a nap now.

I did that free tarot reading from the other day, I got this (cut down from the original):

Card 1 (The Empress) : How you feel about yourself now »
This is a time for nurturing, material and domestic comfort, a feeling of abundance, harmony, joy and love. A time for motherhood - you may already be pregnant or thinking about motherhood.

Card 2 (The Moon) : What you most want at this moment »
The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is some clarity and less of these confused emotions that leave you fearful and vulnerable. You want to know the outcome, because you are so unsure about how you feel.

Card 3 (The Star) : Your fears »
You are fearful of the future and rather lacking in self-belief - you are afraid your hopes will be dashed. Well don't be, this is your wish card - a time of joy and fulfillment.

Card 4 (The Devil) : What is going for you »
There's a possibility of permanence here. If you're considering a commitment in a relationship or marriage this is a good sign.

Card 5 (The Emperor) : What is going against you »
You may be over ambitious at this time, success may remain just out of your reach for a while.

Card 6 (The Magician) : Outcome »
A time of positive action with great potential, you are full of self-belief and feeling very empowered. The Magician is an excellent omen for success.

When I did it again for shits and giggles, I got the empress card again and all of the cards pointed to being pregnant soon... It was kinda creepy actually! I hope it's true, but I just did it for fun. :)

G CD2 has been bad for me too!! cramps are just not leaving :( and its really heavy!!

i cant get onto bnb on work anymore going to have to get it on my phone lol

CD 3.. The witch has almost gone.. Thank heavens these cramps are terrble!!

So have use ladies decided if use are going to do/use anything different this cycle.

I'm just still aking my folic acid, and I bought some opks and conceive plus but I'm not using that till November that's if ive not got my BFP before then.

I'm going to temp this cycle to help pinpoint ov other than that taking it easy only because have hospital app middle of October.

G x

Morning ladies! CD3 seems to be easing off for me too which is good! Not been cramping as much as I usually do so I can only see that as a positive! Ha! Hopefully she won't last much longer and I can jump on the oh! Hehe! I'm not trying anything else this month just going to try and think positive and relax! FX that will make the difference! Hope you all have a good day :)

Cd3 and af is stil heavy and still cramping iv havnt had it this bad in years. Im nt trying anyting different other than more bding lol

I'm on CD4 and AF has been pretty easy on me that last 2 days. We aren't really doing anything different. I will still temp, and I'm still taking vitex (as we think it is helping). My DH bought me a moonstone necklace for our anniversary as it is supposed to promote fertility, conception and the general health of the female body.

I'm glad AF is on her way out for you AmzLJ & Gx. She will be gone soon Oliv!

awww thats so sweet that your DH bought you the moonstone!!!

CD 4 and cramps are gone yaaaaaaay!! Still light bleeding but should be back to bding on sunday!! OH cant wait lol.

How are you ladies doing?

Hi oliv, CD 4 for me to AF almost completely gone to OH loves this time straight after AF we seem to bed loads straight after but we will just need to be bedding loads through out this cycle try catch that eggy. Then I'll not need to go to the hospital app..

My friend is due to have her baby on 12th Oct went visiting lastnight and felt like the green eye monster! Such a horrible feeling I'm so happy for her but just couldn't stop wishing it was me,

G x

CD5 here and just the slightest bit of spotting. I'm in pretty high spirits today, I'm happy about the weekend, one of my friends is visiting on Saturday! DH has to work a bunch, late tonight and then again on Sunday, but at least he gets paid overtime.

11 days or so left until O, and then 12ish days til BFP or AF.... Hopefully neither DH nor I get sick this cycle so we can :sex: the whole way through! :blush:

Today is laundry and grocery shopping. Pretty soon I will be starting my job and won't be able to do those things during the day anymore!

Hiiii ladies, how are we all?? Well AF has offical left and the bedding had began :). going to pray so hard that we get those BFP's this cycle.

G x

I was ment to start temping this cycle.. But because I work so arly in the morning I'm finding it difficult to get 5hours unbroken sleep and trying to remember to temp is hard ha.

G x

BD started for me last night too :D

BD started for me this morning also :D seemed like AF was never going to leave this time.hehe! How are you all?

I know how you feel AMZ even last night i still had a tiny bit of spotting but its all gone now.

Im feeling good by looking at my chart i think i might be OVing around this weekend!! So OH has a match Friday so will have to BD Thursday and Saturday as he wont do it the day of a match and hes too tired afterwards

Hi ladies! I'm glad AF is officially gone for everyone and that the BDing has started. :dance:

I am very frustrated today with the whole hiring process I am having to go through. They are doing a background check, which is fine, but they want proof of employment back 7 years! I can come up with 6 years and now I have to go digging through my parents' tax records to try to get info for the 7th year.... this is ridiculous! DH keeps saying it will be worth it in the end, but at this point I am so fed up I just want to say never mind. The stupid girl that has been handling my hire is one of those people that waits until almost the last second to do what she needs to do, passes it off to you with about 30 minutes to spare and then complains that you are holding everyone up! TWAT!

Ok, I think I'm a little better for now. But if they don't get their sh*t together I am seriously not wasting anymore time on it. I'm extremely glad that I will never have to work with any of these half-wits, they really shouldn't be a new hires' first contact with the company.

Lilfoosh.. Love the rant :) best to get it all out ha!
Your DH is probs right it I'll be all worth getting out to work, I hope everything goes well and you gt it all sorted.

Well I'm going through an emotional stage? Weird, had a good cry with DH yesterday!!
This it's just a bit of the green eye'd monster/stress of TTC since it's almost coming up to 1year never throught it would have took that long TBH :(.

My friends just about to have her baby my other friend is 4months and my sister in law is also 4months.. It's just so hard to put on the happy face! And I feel so horrible and bad for feeling this way.

DH said he hopes we get our BFP before the 1year stage coz he doesn't want me to get anymore upset.. I thought I was hiding it so well to ..

G x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"