From Spotters TTC thread to BFP! Success at last!

Wow you're starting on #2 soon SB! :D good luck, I loved being back to my POAS-ing ways hehe! I was only going to do it a few months tho just so I knew that my OPK's were matching my other fertile signs :thumbup: No sadly my friends baby has been very unlucky only a few cases in the world :sad1: I'm not sure how I feel about a water birth this time around even though they say there is no worry about hospital pools as they're filled on arrival my dh doesn't want me to have one. I'm thinking I might use it for pain relief but labour outside it. After seeing what my friends went through & how poorly she was in ICU (I saw her twice) I just don't think I could do it even if it's the tiniest of risks.. I didn't get the pm Hun :thumbup: x

Hi all! Been crazy busy...now relocated to Vietnam! And I wasn't receiving any emails of new posts....

MRS P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What lovely news!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! Ohh hugs hugs hugs!!!!!

Happy happy with baby J, he's such fun. He's been through some sleeping issues, then a week with grandparents sent all my hard work to ****....then back home one night...then long haul to Vietnam...one night at hotel, next night at serviced apartment (for a month).Poor little fella. He's finally getting back on track. It's just the waking up at night that kills me!!

Must read you all to catch up! But bedtime for me now!!!

Gobs - Glad to know your travels are over! MrsP set up a facebook group, if you want to join PM MrsP! It's been great (and easier) to communicate over there as well

Hi gobs! Thank you Hun! Welcome back & wow big move to Vietnam! Hope Juan settles back into his routine soon :thumbup: Yes I've set up a Facebook group & it is much easier, I don't want the thread to stop completely though. I like coming back on here at the minute to check out my ticker haha!

I'm still shell shocked, defo having a wobble thinking I won't be able to spend time at baby classes with the new one like I did with penny as I'll have Penny too & I'll prob have to stop Penny's swimming lessons she's been going to since 5 months old :sad1: As DH said though that is life, to be expected when you have a small age gap. Penny's such a noisy handful I'm praying she'll have calmed by then...

I posted on our old spotting thread the other week. Disappointed not to get a reply so looks like it's stale x

We will be starting to NTNP....due to my age. It terrifies me lol, but loving the idea! So happy for you Mrs P!
AF came today, third after birth, and (dare I say it?)......no spotting (hope I don't jinx it!)
How do I join you on Facebook?

Hi Gobolino, just send MrsP a private message with your Facebook info and she'll add you to the group. I have a feeling this thread will quickly die after we all join the group.

Thanks gobs! Wow that's great you're NTNP :) quick too haha! Fingers crossed pregnancy has sorted your spotting out! :thumbup: x

Ps shame not more of the ex spotting thread ladies haven't come over, hopefully they will soon when they've got time x

Wow Gobolino, NTNP that's great!! Brilliant you're not experiencing spotting. I've just had my first AF and spotted a day or two either side but I'm going to give it a few cycles to see what happens!! Hope to see you over on the Facebook chat soon! Hope Juan is doing well!! X

Hi Gobs! Glad to hear little Juan is doing well. You've been busy moving huh. Thaw great.

Mrs.P, I sent a private message but never received a friend request. I'll send again.

I just got back from a five day work trip. It was great but I missed Stella so much. Pumping the whole time was also annoying. It also did a number to my supply. It's barely there. :(

Those work trips are rough. Hopefully you can up the frequency of nursing sessions now that you're back home and recover. That usually did the trick for me, took a few days but got back

SB, i know the feeling. my supply just tanked around the 10 month mark i think it was, and i had to increase the frequency of pumping and nursing on the weekends to try to keep it up enough to fill bottles for daycare. good luck!

Oh SB I didn't see your first message sorry just the one today? How strange. Anyway I couldn't find you on fb so have sent you my email address so you can find me :thumbup: X

Sb hope your supply is increasing now you're home with Stella! I admire you keeping going despite the work trip!!

I'm cd24 today and started spotting. I've had a few odd days of spotting but will see how the next few cycles to. I've decided to get the coil removed next April then have a cycle in May and start ttc #2! I say I've decided but DH is on board with it too!! It'll give me time to see how my cycles are and I'm going back to work in January so I'll be back 6 months at least before I could fall pregnant again!

Hope everyone is well and we see some more of you over on Facebook to chat there too!

Fingers crossed your spotting improves soon jods! That sounds like a good plan for #2. I told my employer I was pregnant again yesterday & I felt bad it feel like I've not long come back but it has been 8 months. She was happy for me though & as I work for the government they're fine with the maternity leave thing x

There's never a "right" time for getting pregnant when it comes to work! I have a colleague who joined the company 6 months after me and in the last nearly 5 years she's only worked 27 months and is pregnant with #3!! Work can't say anything about it as it'd be seen as discrimination!

I'm moody as hell so assume my period is on it's way! I'm just assuming based on my cycles being 26 days before having Grace but I guess that can change!

Sorry about the spotting jods.....hope it settles. Good plan for ttc #2!!

Mrs P..glad your employer was ok! That's always a relief!!

MrsP, I'm pretty sure I just friend requested you on FB. I think your profile is a cute pic of Penny. If not someone in the UK with your name and a cute little girl is going to be confused :)

My supply is still low. I just got my period yesterday so that probably has something to do with it. Good news is I only spotted for a day. Sorry your spotting is still bad, Jods. We decided to start trying next month....I should start O'in the first week of Sept. Eek. I'm a little hesitant though because one of my best friends just had her second miscarriage in over a year of trying :(

Hope all is well! Looking forward to keeping in touch on the FB group!

MrsP - Congrats on the Bfp perfect that it happened to quickly! I'm so sorry to hear of your friends loss - can't imagine what the family have been going through

Jolspod - how are you now have you stopped bf? Biug hugs I think its a really emotional time moving over to bottle

Hope everyone is doing ok

My flo is a demanding livewire at the moment not sleeping through, into everything possible climbing into the most awkward places

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->