From The Bump Christmas Cards

truly_blessed

Loving being a new mummy
Reaction score
Popping over from the third tri .... just to let you all know that Clinton's are selling christmas cards with 'Merry Christmas from The Bump' on the front, for anyone into those kind of cards, yes I am guilty! They are with the 'From The Dog, From The Cat' etc cards. Think they were £1.99 each.

i admit i too am doing cards from the bump but we are making our own

we have scanned our 4D pic of LO onto the computer and in photoshop put a little santa hat on him and some snow at the bottom and a few snow flakes falling and printed it out on photo quality paper and are making them into the cards

(maybe i have too much time on my hands lol)

i admit i too am doing cards from the bump but we are making our own

we have scanned our 4D pic of LO onto the computer and in photoshop put a little santa hat on him and some snow at the bottom and a few snow flakes falling and printed it out on photo quality paper and are making them into the cards

(maybe i have too much time on my hands lol)

arrrr that is too cute

Now if they made a 'From the Bump AND the Cat' card that'd be perfect!

Are anyone else's fingernails growing at an insane rate? I've never been able to have long nails, they ALWAYS break but mine have been growing like crazy since August - yes August! I am finally having to cut them today as they are getting caught under the keys on the keyboard when I type, and forget about texting! I was trying to keep them long for my wedding next week but I can't stand it any more, even my fiance was like, wow, what's up with your nails?!?!

OOPS, I meant to do this as a new post - NO idea how I did a reply!!! How's that for pregnancy brain!

I plan on using moon pig or something similar. Going attach our 4d scan pics and send them to DH's family as they live further away than mine and don't get to see these things. I can't wait!

XxX

Ahh I couldnt find them in my clintons :( I did get one in the card factory for 89p though, probably not as nice as clintons but it was a bargain!

I know they sold out in our Clintons as I bought the last 3 they had but they said they are def getting more in. The lady said she only put them out on Thursday and they'd sold out by Sat.

Aww! :cloud9: Thanks for posting about this, I may get some :thumbup:

I was certainly planning on including Bean on our cards to people but may get a few of these for close family. I'm debating too whether to get a 'Daddy' card for OH from Bean :happydance:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"