From the TWW to BFPs

Ice- aww that's great news though about your handsome little man being so advanced. Thinking of #2 yet?? And yes she may just be the first baby of the year. :winkwink: we will do first middle and last . I am so excited for shower just wish we could agree on name. :shrug:

LOL everybody asking me about #2 and my answer is i just gave birth and my little guy is more than enough for now :haha: Def. no #2 before my son is 2-3 years old, then we will see about that :) He have too much energy he literally don't stay still even for a second!!! lol
Maybe you have to put the names you like in the hat and then pull out 2 names, if you can't agree :D

Ice- how's motherhood treating you sweets??? Yes another girl and still don't have a name. We had 2 h names so we are tryin to have 3 but it's rough choosing!! I am feeling great, thanks for asking!! Excited for my baby shower (co-ed beer drinking celebration) in 2 weeks :happydance:

I've been super busy, being a mommy is a hard work! But i love it :thumbup: He is almost 7 months now, height of an average 1 year old and doing everything so early. He is already planning to start walking, pulling up on EVERYTHING, cruising around, climbing stairs, and running when holding his hands. I feel like my ''baby time'' was cut short :haha:

Yay for the baby shower! :happydance: Choosing a name was the hardest part of pregnancy for me LMAO! Are you going to give her first and middle name or just first? How your other girls feel about getting a new baby sister? :D If i remember right, she will be here on new years eve...big celebration for you guys this year :happydance:

your son is so GORGEOUSLY HANDSOME! :D

Thank you :) Is this your first child?

yees! :) & you're welcome!

Congrats burns!! Shes beautiful.
My little princess just turned 9 weeks. She keeps me on my toes but motherhood is the best thing ever.

Wow not long peanut!! Could be anytime now... !!
Loving - how r u getting on? How long left?

TTC im so sorry. Its absolutely heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers r with you. xx

Aww 9 weeks!! Time does fly!! The first year is sooooo amazing but sooo short!!
Wow peanut , soon , soon

I am doing wonderful thanks for asking!! Little under 5 weeks to go!! I been so busy trying to get Xmas stuff ready Incase she comes week early it doesn't ruin Xmas for our other daughters. Had an absolutely wonder shower. I have no family so all my friends coming together meant sooooo much!! Hope all is well wig eveyrone

baby girl just turned 1 month old yesterday & i have 3.5 months left of deployment! i can't wait to see my hubby again!! 110 days left!

Attachments

• _20141126_074704.jpg
    _20141126_074704.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 3
  • _20141126_074750.jpg
    _20141126_074750.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
  • _20141126_074539.jpg
    _20141126_074539.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3
I can't even imagine how hard it must be to have to be separated when you have a newborn. Are you getting lots of family support?

Lovings what a great thing your friends did for you. My brother was so excited about my baby shower he ended up pushing my sister aside and planning it all haha. What a great day it was.

zee how is the little charm?

Ttc and kallie I'm so sorry for your loss. You ladies are amazingly strong and I will keep praying you get your sticky bean soon.

burns sophia is adorable andni think she looks like you a lot. Definitely has your eyes. How are you coping being a new mom? A month has flown by!

ice your boy is sooo adorable!

I can't even imagine how hard it must be to have to be separated when you have a newborn. Are you getting lots of family support?

its very hard but we make it work. and no i have no family support, i live in kansas & our families live in michigan.

Lovings what a great thing your friends did for you. My brother was so excited about my baby shower he ended up pushing my sister aside and planning it all haha. What a great day it was.

zee how is the little charm?

Ttc and kallie I'm so sorry for your loss. You ladies are amazingly strong and I will keep praying you get your sticky bean soon.

burns sophia is adorable andni think she looks like you a lot. Definitely has your eyes. How are you coping being a new mom? A month has flown by!

ice your boy is sooo adorable!

i think she has my eye shape but she has his color. :) im coping very good, i mean im doing it completely on my own with no help so its kinda hard but she sleeps 9 hours at night so i can't really complain. ;)

Go burns! Proud of you! Hope these 3 month flys for you is you can be with your DH. Lucky you little girly sleeping so long!! I feel yah with the no help of family. I have none either but I'll tell you it just makes you stronger and more independent!! She is soo beautiful .

What happened to everybody? I can only hear echo here :haha:

Burns - oh your baby is so big already, so cute! How does it feel to be a mommy? :D

LovingMyGirls - GL tomorrow! Can't wait to see her :flower:

Peanut - thank you ;)

I know...we let it go quiet.

Loving! Today is the day!! :D I can't wait to hear about your little one making her appearance!

Burns- Your baby girl is so gorgeous! And well done you for doing it on your own. You're super strong to be able to cope so well! :D And I hope the rest of deployment flies by. I bet your DH is going to be so so in love when he sees her. :)

AFM - I'm almost in my first TWW of actually trying since my appendix came out and I'm hoping that it means that when we finally conceive again, it'll be super sticky. Though family being around means no privacy for DH and I, plus I have a cold, so BDing hasn't been my first priority. But, we've made it work and we're hoping to get another one in tonight...if we can.

Happy New Year, ladies!! Here's to 2015 being a great year for us all! New babies being born, babies growing up fast, husbands home, and hopefully a few more BFPs around here. :)

Hello ladies!! Hope everyone had amazing holidays! I have decided to cancel my surgery and let this baby girl come when she is ready. I never experienced natural child labor so this is my last chance. I have researched soooooo much and I am sooooo hopeful to achieve my VBAC dream. I had hard time finding supporting OB since I've had 2 prior c sections but found one letting me tolac so I'm thankful. Her actual due date is January 5th. So 2 days, I have no contractions, still have my mucus plus and am only 1cm dilated. Please pray for my dream to birth her nAtural. They won't let me go past 41 weeks so I'm praying this all goes as planned!! Hope this year brings baby's in your arms for all my LTTTC'ers. I may take few weeks but won't ever abandon yah!!!

Lovings any news?

Peanut arrived on dec 18th at 11.37am weighing in at 6.7lb :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->