From the TWW to BFPs

sorry for the late post! sophia came at 39 weeks exactly! it started off as a regular day then my german shepard (sasha) was acting weird and after every contraction (i was in labor without knowing it cause my high pain tolerance), sasha would go to the bathroom so i figured id go get checked at l&d well i got there and got put on the monitor well the doctor came in and looked at the paper & frowned then left then came back and was like not to scare you but your daughter will be here either tonight or tomorrow cause im not liking what she's doing on the monitor so either you will be induced or we will have to do a c section depending on how she looks in a few. then he went on to tell me is she's too big for my body and what's happening is when i have a contraction her heart rate drops dramatically. her heartrate is normally 135-140 well during a contraction it dropped to 100-110. well i was in labor for 21 gave birth with a epi naturally and didn't tear! :happydance: but basically if sasha wasn't acting weird i wouldn't have gone in and got checked and sophia couldve possibly died, sasha saved sophias life. im forever grateful of our dog. sophia looks JUST like her daddy. she has brown hair & hazel eyes. i will upload pictures of her as my avi and bigger ones of her later but i wanted to share my birth story!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1414625200350.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1414625200350.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 9
  • PhotoGrid_1414809627914.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1414809627914.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 6
Don't forget this story when your dog drives you crazy -yay fur-babies!!!

SO wonderful to hear about and see your baby girl! She is beautiful (like mama).

Don't forget this story when your dog drives you crazy -yay fur-babies!!!

SO wonderful to hear about and see your baby girl! She is beautiful (like mama).

yeah she's a life saver! and thank you!! she looks more like her dad over me which is what i wanted.! ;)

Congrats burns! She's a cutie :flower:

ttcbabyisom - congrats on your bfp!!! So happy for you :hugs:

LovingMyGirls - a girl!!! :happydance: congrats to you too. How you feeling?

Oh yeah, and by the way... BFP for me :)

I'm super cautiously excited right now... only 4 weeks and 3 days, will get blood test on Wednesday. Had a chemical in May at 4 weeks 5 days, so we are REALLY looking for ward to getting past that mark...

Burns- omg she's sooo adorable. Baby girls always look like their daddy! She's beautiful :flower:

Kallie- so excited for you for wed!!:thumbup:

Ice- how's motherhood treating you sweets??? Yes another girl and still don't have a name. We had 2 h names so we are tryin to have 3 but it's rough choosing!! I am feeling great, thanks for asking!! Excited for my baby shower (co-ed beer drinking celebration) in 2 weeks :happydance:

Oh yeah, and by the way... BFP for me :)

I'm super cautiously excited right now... only 4 weeks and 3 days, will get blood test on Wednesday. Had a chemical in May at 4 weeks 5 days, so we are REALLY looking for ward to getting past that mark...

yaaaay congrats!!!!!! :D :happydance: :DD

Ice- how's motherhood treating you sweets??? Yes another girl and still don't have a name. We had 2 h names so we are tryin to have 3 but it's rough choosing!! I am feeling great, thanks for asking!! Excited for my baby shower (co-ed beer drinking celebration) in 2 weeks :happydance:

I've been super busy, being a mommy is a hard work! But i love it :thumbup: He is almost 7 months now, height of an average 1 year old and doing everything so early. He is already planning to start walking, pulling up on EVERYTHING, cruising around, climbing stairs, and running when holding his hands. I feel like my ''baby time'' was cut short :haha:

Yay for the baby shower! :happydance: Choosing a name was the hardest part of pregnancy for me LMAO! Are you going to give her first and middle name or just first? How your other girls feel about getting a new baby sister? :D If i remember right, she will be here on new years eve...big celebration for you guys this year :happydance:

Kallie3000 - congrats on your bfp! FX for a sticky one ;)

Thanks! I've been biting my nails every day, trying not to worry... I think it'll all be great, though!

Yay for the baby shower! :happydance: Choosing a name was the hardest part of pregnancy for me LMAO! Are you going to give her first and middle name or just first? How your other girls feel about getting a new baby sister? :D If i remember right, she will be here on new years eve...big celebration for you guys this year :happydance:

I can't WAIT to pick names! I have a list of ones I love, and DH has similar taste to me. So much fun! We've been talking about names for years, ha ha!

I've been super busy, being a mommy is a hard work! But i love it :thumbup: He is almost 7 months now, height of an average 1 year old and doing everything so early. He is already planning to start walking, pulling up on EVERYTHING, cruising around, climbing stairs, and running when holding his hands. I feel like my ''baby time'' was cut short :haha:

your son is so GORGEOUSLY HANDSOME! :D

Ice- aww that's great news though about your handsome little man being so advanced. Thinking of #2 yet?? And yes she may just be the first baby of the year. :winkwink: we will do first middle and last . I am so excited for shower just wish we could agree on name. :shrug:

sorry for the late post! sophia came at 39 weeks exactly! it started off as a regular day then my german shepard (sasha) was acting weird and after every contraction (i was in labor without knowing it cause my high pain tolerance), sasha would go to the bathroom so i figured id go get checked at l&d well i got there and got put on the monitor well the doctor came in and looked at the paper & frowned then left then came back and was like not to scare you but your daughter will be here either tonight or tomorrow cause im not liking what she's doing on the monitor so either you will be induced or we will have to do a c section depending on how she looks in a few. then he went on to tell me is she's too big for my body and what's happening is when i have a contraction her heart rate drops dramatically. her heartrate is normally 135-140 well during a contraction it dropped to 100-110. well i was in labor for 21 gave birth with a epi naturally and didn't tear! :happydance: but basically if sasha wasn't acting weird i wouldn't have gone in and got checked and sophia couldve possibly died, sasha saved sophias life. im forever grateful of our dog. sophia looks JUST like her daddy. she has brown hair & hazel eyes. i will upload pictures of her as my avi and bigger ones of her later but i wanted to share my birth story!

PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS!!! Congrats!!!

PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS!!! Congrats!!!

thank you hunny!

your son is so GORGEOUSLY HANDSOME! :D

Thank you :) Is this your first child?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"