From the TWW to BFPs

Congratulations TTC I am so so so happy for you!!!! Big hugs to you!!! How are u feeling?

How are u ladies doing? I've not been on much as ive been extra busy with baby!!! Lol. She arrived on 23rd Sept, due date was 1st Oct.
I had a 3 day labour but it was deffo worth it. She weighed 6lbs 5oz and is the most beautiful little girl ever.

Not long for you guys now!! How are you feeling?

im feeling done with this pregnancy, would be a nice way of putting it. lololol. but i want her out already and my husband home. ive been over emotional but good with my walking tho i still need to see my physical therapist tho. awe, congrats doll!!!

Hang in there sweetie, it's almost time!!!

Hey ladies!

Congrats zee! How is the little one getting on?

Congrats ttcbabyisom I think this group has bought you some good pregnancy vibes. Hope you have a smooth sailing hun

burns not long to go at all. I'm only a month behind you! Can't wait for the lil man to be here already.

How are you other ladies doing? Ella, lovings and kallie?

Zeb!!! Congrats that's wonderful!! Can't wait to see pix!!
Burns- did you have baby shower?? I hope she is in your arms very soon!!!
Peanut- how are you feeling?? Out babies will be born within few weeks of each other?!! So exciting!? This pregnancy is just flying by sooo quickly!!
Dani- again I'm sooooo happy for you!!! We need Ella to join is club and all would be perfect!! You think twins??

Peanut- how are you feeling?? Out babies will be born within few weeks of each other?!! So exciting!? This pregnancy is just flying by sooo quickly!!
Dani- again I'm sooooo happy for you!!! We need Ella to join is club and all would be perfect!! You think twins??

I agree! Ella needs to hurry up and join now! Then it would be perfect!!!
DH and I are both just assuming there's more than one in there because of the double dose clomid this time. We shall find out soon!

no cause i live alone in kansas while my husband is deployed so when he comes back home we are going to our hometown and having a meet the baby babyshower. :) & i hope so too!!! i was hoping she would've came tonight since today is my 21st birthday but i don't see it happening. lol

Happy birthday Burns!!! Just keep reminding yourself she will be In your arms In less than a month. Remember us all Ttc and waiting for next cycle this is the moment you have been waiting for and totally worth the wait!! GL can't wait to see pix! Hopefully it's easy labor for yah.

no cause i live alone in kansas while my husband is deployed so when he comes back home we are going to our hometown and having a meet the baby babyshower. :) & i hope so too!!! i was hoping she would've came tonight since today is my 21st birthday but i don't see it happening. lol

That will be cool to do that with DH once baby is here! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! I think i'm a couple of days late. Hope it was great! :hugs:

That will be cool to do that with DH once baby is here! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! I think i'm a couple of days late. Hope it was great! :hugs:
thank youuu & i got pulled over 10 minutes after i left my house but other then that it was a good birthday! the classes weren't as bad as i thought but i was the only single parent at my birhing class everyone else had their husbands go.. made me a bit depressed.

Happy birthday Burns!!! Just keep reminding yourself she will be In your arms In less than a month. Remember us all Ttc and waiting for next cycle this is the moment you have been waiting for and totally worth the wait!! GL can't wait to see pix! Hopefully it's easy labor for yah.

thanks love! and yheeep i have like 23 days left but really she could be here anyday at any time now! im more excited for march to come cause that's when i get my husband back. being alone during this pregnancy & going to birth alone (as in without him) made me realize i need to start appreciating the time i do have with him when he comes home cause this has been hell. lol! but anyways... thank you very very much! i hope the same for you and i will post pictures as soon as possible! :D

thank youuu & i got pulled over 10 minutes after i left my house but other then that it was a good birthday! the classes weren't as bad as i thought but i was the only single parent at my birhing class everyone else had their husbands go.. made me a bit depressed.

Awe, i'm sorry about the birthing classes and having to go alone. You didn't have anyone that could go with you? Sorry.

What did you get pulled over for? He, he... I'm glad you had a good birthday.

Awe, i'm sorry about the birthing classes and having to go alone. You didn't have anyone that could go with you? Sorry.

nope cause i had my ob appointment at 11am then a breast feeding class at 4-5 then my birthing class from 6-8 so i couldnt drive home to get my birthing partner plus she was at friends house. :/ & incompleting a pass, he didn't give me a ticket tho. so pretty happy about that. :)

nope cause i had my ob appointment at 11am then a breast feeding class at 4-5 then my birthing class from 6-8 so i couldnt drive home to get my birthing partner plus she was at friends house. :/ & incompleting a pass, he didn't give me a ticket tho. so pretty happy about that. :)

Well i'm sorry. :hugs:

cant believe im almost done already! sophias in birth position & im 70% effaced with 0 dilation as of last wednesday. my next (& hopeful last) ob appointment is tuesday then i go every week til i give birth! :)

cant believe im almost done already! sophias in birth position & im 70% effaced with 0 dilation as of last wednesday. my next (& hopeful last) ob appointment is tuesday then i go every week til i give birth! :)

So exciting! And you look fabulous!!!

thank you doll!!! & just had my 38 week check up, ob said still 0 dilation 70% effaced. she gave me permission to start inducing at home! ive tried everything but sex(cause hubby is deployed) and just started trying "labor inducing cookies" AMD they seem to be working so far cause i think im contracting but can't tell cause i have a high pain tolerance. :/ :dohh:

thank you doll!!! & just had my 38 week check up, ob said still 0 dilation 70% effaced. she gave me permission to start inducing at home! ive tried everything but sex(cause hubby is deployed) and just started trying "labor inducing cookies" AMD they seem to be working so far cause i think im contracting but can't tell cause i have a high pain tolerance. :/ :dohh:

Wow girl, it's almost time! So exciting!

Congrats Burns! I see you've updated your siggy! I can't wait to see pics!

Baby Burns is here!! :D :happydance: :happydance:

I'm so happy for you, burns!! I'm dying to see pics of Sophia! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"