From the TWW to BFPs

Omg burns big hugs. So sorry you are feeling like royal crap. It must be so hard going through everything alone and what a bitch your obgyn is! Can you get a private scan done when your husband is around? I feel for you hun x

yeah we are waiting til the 2nd (18 weeks) then paying for a gender scan while we are in texas. hopefully. depends on our money situation.

Burns- sorry your so bummed out . They won't do u/s till 20 weeks here too. It will just make it that much more special when you find out.. Hang in there we all have bad days. I hope he's here when the baby's born that's such a precious moment. I went 5 weeks early with my 1st so ya never no maybe he will be there.

I started shopping immediately after ultrasound with the gender :) I'm 8 weeks and I feel nauseous at times but luckily no vomiting or much MS at all. This pregnancy is already so different. My 1st two were pretty darn similar. I can't wait to get a baby bump. They say you show much quicker the more pregnancys you had so we will see. I'm bloated but no bump. Glad you ladies are feeling better :)

Hi Ladies how are you all doing?
22 weeks for me today and wow! I'm really starting to feel pregnant...

DH and I went and ordered all our nursery furniture this weekend, cant wait until it arrives.

Hey ladies I still have severe morning sickness but it's weird because it's every other day. So strange... so we told our families this weekend as they have questioned why I have been sick a lot, they are so excited im so happy lol.. I heard peanuts heartbeat on my home doppler today so that was so amazing I have my first official scan on the 4th June, so can't wait x

9 weeks here still no ms thank goodness! But it's odd I have had diarreha so that's freaking me out I'm normally constipated. Sorry tmi. My first ultrasound is June 5th. I will say this baby hates chocolate and sweets which is is so odd for me cause I'm a chocoholic :).

Hope you feel better soon!! Normally 10 weeks huge relief!! So any day

Awesome on ordering furniture so exciting :)

Sounds like all our scans are pretty much together. Yipeee

lovings I have gone off all food from out.. so sad and also all sweet things. Milk gives me grief every morning but I know I need to calcium so I have to force myself. I just want to get back to a proper eating mind. Hopefully soon..

Sounds like all our scans are pretty much together. Yipeee

lovings I have gone off all food from out.. so sad and also all sweet things. Milk gives me grief every morning but I know I need to calcium so I have to force myself. I just want to get back to a proper eating mind. Hopefully soon..

if you can't have milk try pedalite or whatever its called.. like the milk for kids. lol. i ate gum then had milk cause my stomach acid would just boil the milk then id get sick.. its horrible. and yeah, when is everyone's next appointment? yours & mine is the same day! :D

June 5th 1:00 first ultrasound !!! Milk hates me too. I agree I just want to eat normal like I did previously to being preggo!!

wow and here's me who cant get enough of milk!!!
who's started craving? I haven't really had any. In my 1st tri I use to suck on lemons but that's about it.

wow and here's me who cant get enough of milk!!!
who's started craving? I haven't really had any. In my 1st tri I use to suck on lemons but that's about it.

meeeee, mine are propel water, popcorn & cookies/candy. other then that it depends on my mood.

Jinxed myself ladies.. Nauseated 50% of day starting 9 weeks ... Feel Blahhh hope this goes away quickly. Sea band helps tremendously. On good note I hear the baby's heartbeat on home Doppler :) galloping away. Incredible sound.

WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!! mama knows best & is ALWAYS right! ITS A GIRL!

her name is sophia rose burns! <3

Attachments

• sg.jpg
    sg.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 8
A girl!!! :D :D :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :cloud9:

You were right!! Also, I'm glad you put the arrow there, because I had no idea what I was looking at (at first I thought it was a head! :rofl:). lol! But it does look like two equal signs, like LilSluz said (It's nice to know you're for sure having a girl).

And what a lovely name. So sweet!

:pink: Congrats Burns and what a lovely name!

Aww im sorry about the MS loving. mine was terrible but it WILL settle eventually. lol. not long till your dating scan.

AFM - turned 23 weeks yesterday. having really bad back pains, just can not get comfortable.

A girl!!! :D :D :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :cloud9:

You were right!! Also, I'm glad you put the arrow there, because I had no idea what I was looking at (at first I thought it was a head! :rofl:). lol! But it does look like two equal signs, like LilSluz said (It's nice to know you're for sure having a girl).

And what a lovely name. So sweet!

thank youuu! & thank gawd it was like a DEFINITE yes its a girl. my husband was sad at first but hes glowing in the thought of having a girl. we got her a outfit and put it in a bag for his brothers to open and i was like oh ill hold the outfit and he was like NO ITS MINE FOR MY DAUGHTER, lol. now hes so protective over her he wont even let me touch her clothes. AHAHHAHAHAHA!!! & thank you! my mom said it sounds so classy after she complained for a good 10 minutes it didnt have her middle name & said it sounded like a american girl doll name, i told her oh well cause im not naming any of my kids after anyone unless we have a boy then andrew chooses the name and i have no say cause we agreed on it. plus like literally her middle name goes back to like 7 generations, thats enough. plus my kid, my choice. im getting annoyed already with everyones opinions on her name and my birthing choices, ect. like i wish i could give birth to her already and it just be me & sophia cause im just over it already. -_- but thank you very much! it was between adrianna layne burns and sophia rose burns, so we picked sophia! :D

Awww congrats!! I knew it I called it from the beginning :) very beautiful name!

My ultrasound was today!! One baby in there!! All looks great!!! 161 bpm They are checking because I have an enlarged thyroid and I can't gain weight but they say it's nothing to worry about just yet . Bloodwork tomorrow morning. Just shy of 10 weeks and I got the go ahead for the cruise and got my permission slip (lol) so today was great day (minus thyroid concern) cruise in exactly 5 weeks. Ultrasound in 8 weeks so things are trucking well. Still having my nausea but after seeing baby totally worth the misery!!! Hope all you beautiful ladies are feeling well!!!!

Congrats burns that's super cute and the name is adorable.

Zee have you tried the pregnancy pillows? I am thinking to invest in one in the future as I have a bad scoliosis and reckon I will need all the support down the line.

Lovings that ms feeling eugh. I have just come out of hospital again for dehydration im so fed up with it now. I bought some ginger biscuits today, apparently they help a treat. I will try everything haha. I also had my scan and baby is 12+ weeks... need to update my sig lol

ella how are you getting on hun? Feels like ages since I've posted on here x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=773159&stc=1&d=1402132836

peanut says hello! If you look closely baby is waving, you can count the 5 fingers x

Where's the picture, Peanut? I wanna see your little Peanut's wave...

AFM - Actually, I'm just getting past mc #2 since Feb. It sucks. But, I've got an appointment on the 16th and I'm hoping to start some recurrent mc testing or get some answers about why I haven't been able to make it past 5 weeks...but non-TTC wise, I'm doing well. DH and I are gearing up for a move in a few months, so we've got a lot to do in not a lot of time...I'm mostly trying to focus on that for now. We'll get back on the TTC horse soon enough.

Until then, I'm stalking all of you lovely ladies and your cute little beans! It seems like time is flying! Next thing you know, you'll be giving birth and taking home sweet little bundles of joy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->