From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

moltal213

Reaction score
New !!!
All four of us were ttc n now were all expecting yay !! :happydance: bump buddies !!

OwlBump: Due 4 June 2014 :blue:
***Joshua born 11th June 2014 04:02am (7lbs 13oz) :hugs: ***

Moltal213: Due 21 July 2014 :pink:
****Shelly born 11 july 2014 11:02am (8lbs 4oz)****

DenseGiguere: Due 4 Aug 2014 :pink: ***Gracie born 25 july 2014 9:46 am (7lbs 15oz) **

MomWife: Due 24 August 2014. :blue: **Joshua born 17 Aug 2014 5pm (7lbs 12 oz) **

Welcome to ttc - bump da bump ..
Buddies welcome share ur scans, how u feeling etc :) let's learn from each other !!

Congrats ladies !!! We are getting our 2014 babies !!! :dance:

From ttc - beautiful and pregnant
4 ladies bump buddies
2 blue bumps n 2 pink bumps :)

Hey! Still looking for a buddy?

I'm 21 my OH is 29 not exactly new to TTC We've been trying since January but i am about to start temp charting for the first time. Hoping it improves our chances!

I ordered a thermometer and some OPK online that should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday and i've spent all day reading "Charting your way to conception" haha, i'm looking forward to getting started and seeing some patterns hopefully, my cycles have been abit all over the place but they seen to me settling down :D

How are you getting on?

Yep ... :) hard to find ones that stick around .. Nice to know that we a similar age this was my first cycle tempting too didn't really work out tho haha due to me bein lazy n I don't get my temps on the weekend n There's a million other things that affect it .. But I'm sure it will work for you :) also bought opks lol stressful lil things .. With my cycles honestly I don't know still think I need to wait this cycle n next to really work it out ...

I'm from south africa where u from??.. N good luck with ttc ..

Wow that's cool, I'm from England :)

My OPK and thermometer just arrived so i'm looking forward to start charting my temps tomorrow ^^ I'm going to set an alarm to hopefully wake up every day and take my temperature haha but we'll see how that goes.

:dust:

Good luck .. :) I was nervous and the wakin up early on the weekend ... Haha !!

I tested this mornin but ya got the bfn .. I thought was goin to show .. But I'd rather b e safe ..

Hello ladies!

I would love to join also! I am 29 and this is my 1st time taking temps and charting. I am from Ohio. It is always nice to have someone to chat with about TTC. I was on BCP for almost 6 years. Good luck ladies!:thumbup::flower:

Hi MomWife welcome! It's always nice to have more people :D

I started Temping today ^^ I was wondering how did you get your FF chart on your signature?

Good luck to you both ! :D

Hi OwlBump!

At the top of FF go to the sharing tab then click on get code. After that select the option where it says bbCode Code:(message boards) copy and paste the code and there you go! It took me a while to figure it out!! LOL! Good luck to you also. :happydance:

Hi momwife :hi: welcome hehe yes I agree I was really becomin negative .. And tempting good luck I think I'm possibly gona stop it .. I'm not takin it at the same time and everythin ... Owl I can help you with it .. Get the code and i'll tell you to do it from their its quite complex well I found it complicated haha

Ahh! I found it Thanks :D I'm ok with putting in the codes and such i used to do media studies and game coding at college :3 I had no idea where to find it xD

For some reason i didn't think to click the sharing tab.. i looked at everything else.

Just got home from a work out at the gym and a swim, so relaxed now ha

You welcome! I like exercising, it makes me go to sleep at a decent time. I have noticed when I do not exercise I stay up very late, and eat snacks! LOL! I will be getting back on my treadmill tomorrow since I have not been walking/jogging for a week.

Haha coding gosh I still can't believe I took IT as a subject java coding that's how I luckily found mine out haha but had to find that hidden sharing button ..

I love exercise I just don't have any friends to exercise with .. Makes me feel so happy inside ... :) I can't swim yet aw I'm so jealous I want to swim

Haha that darn share button was hiding i swear! The second i read that i was like :dohh:

I had abit of a break through yesterday at the pool :3 i can swim but not all that great i usually stay near the side just incase i freak out xD BUT! I stayed down the 2 meter end in the middle just swimming about and treading water, ha silly little thing but i think i'd be happier going swimming more now knowing i won't drown ! LOL

I don't know how to swim either! I had a bad experience when I was a child. My mom signed me up for swimming lessons and the lady put me in the deep end and I just panicked! I thought I was going to drown!:cry: My husband wants to teach me but I am so scared. I think one day I will learn how to swim if I just stop being a big baby about it!

I'm TTC #2, but would still love to be buddies with you ladies :) We just started trying this month.

Hello ladies!!! 7 dpo! 7 days until testing!!! This will be my third AF ( if the witch shows ) since Mirena removal.. 1st cycle REALLY trying :sex: and plotting my cycle. Not temping or using opk's as of yet! We are gonna try to do this... well the old fashioned hope we get it right way! <3

N that share button haha !!! Embarassed haha :)

I can swim just to freezing cold to swim I was one of the lucky ones I cud live and die in water ... And I agree rather practice u don't want somethin bad to happen n especially with children around if you know what I mean .. :)

Welcome den anyone is welcome .. Your son is so adorable !!! Good luck with ttc !!

Aww thats awful :( I never went swimming much as a kid as my mum didn't swim but one time i went down a waterslide and didnt know it dropped into a deep pool... i honestly though ti was going to drown. i've never been on one since! Maybe some day ha.

Hi DenyseGiguere! Welcome! The more the merrier after all :D Good luck with TTC #2 !

:dust:

Welcome to LexyAjMommy too! sorry i missed you the first time :D

This is turning into a lovely little thread :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"