From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

Awwww congratulations !!!! She's cute as can be x

Congratulations den. She is beautiful!! Aw reminds me of wen my lil girl arrived. I'm sure u going to be busy with 2 lil ones..

So far so good. Touch wood lol .. Shelly gets bathed at 5 then sleeps from then till 9 then she sleeps until 3 lol n then sleeps till 8 so far I get sleep !! Hope everyone well. Its probably going to b quiet. Lol momwife just know u in mythoughts I haven't forgotten about anyone. Life just busy haha!

Blimey molt! what a good sleeper you have!! at 3 weeks Josh was barely sleeping 3 hours at night.

I've had to change over formulas as of yesterday, wednesday night was awful poor LO was so gassy and we couldn't move some of it. Wewere stringly considering seeking medical help after he'd stayed awake almost 10 hours crying his lil heart out :( It was 6am when he finally shifted it and literally slept instantly.

He's now on Aptimil comfort milk and were adding Colief drops and he's alot less gassy and far happier. we had a 6 hour sleep from 2am-8am then 8:30 until i woke him at 11 to go shopping and he stiill slept whilst out until 1!

I think the milk change has helped us turn a corner :) And we are all happier for it.

Got Joshy seen and had his 6 week check done all is well all bar abit of cradle cap and abit of possible eczema on his forehead but i cant actually see it so i'm puzzled Lol

Weight: 5.24kg (11lbs 8oz) 50th centile
Height : 61cm 98th centile
Head circ: 39cm 75th centile

Hope you're all well x

Congrats Den!!! She is beautiful!!!

Ladies, I had my tooth removed.:growlmad::growlmad: I am not too happy about it. I did not have a choice since it was cracked and it was infected. The dentist said that if I did not get it removed that the infection would have went to the baby. I went last Thursday to get it removed. The good thing is that no one can not see the gap since it is on the upper left side of my mouth. My mouth is not hurting me anymore which is great but I will always miss my tooth.:growlmad::cry:

All of my scans have been great so far. My last scan this past Wednesday included a growth scan. The Dr. told me that he weighs 6lbs now and just might weight 7-7 1/2lbs by the time August 24 comes around. (Now I know that he will be bigger than my 2 daughters) I cannot get any sleep. I have black circles around my eyes. I cannot wait until I can sleep on my back and my stomach again. I don't think I will make it August 24th since I have more pressure and I am having lots of braxton hicks contractions. When it is time for me I hope I do okay. I hope all you wonderful new mommies are doing well with the beautiful & handsome babies!

Sorry to hear about your tooth MomWife! It's great that baby is well though. Not long to go!!

Thought i'd ask but if any of you ladies use facebook and want to add me heres mine https://www.facebook.com/Kerri.smith92 x

Some smiles for you!

https://i60.tinypic.com/bi7b06.jpghttps://i58.tinypic.com/fwubde.jpg

Have a nice day! :D xx

Sorry to hear about your tooth MomWife! It's great that baby is well though. Not long to go!!

Thought i'd ask but if any of you ladies use facebook and want to add me heres mine https://www.facebook.com/Kerri.smith92 x

Some smiles for you!

https://i60.tinypic.com/bi7b06.jpghttps://i58.tinypic.com/fwubde.jpg

Have a nice day! :D xx

Just sent you a friend request on facebook :)

Your son is super cute!

Hey ladies! Both ob appt and scan appt went well. My Dr wants to induce me on August 17th @ 7:30am. I am nervous. This will be my 3rd induction. My asthma is giving me a bit of a problem now.. Blood pressure is normal which I am happy about. I had both of my daughters a week before their due date. Would be nice if he came on his own. I hope all you lovely ladies are doing OK with them precious babies!

Momwife I hope ur asthma gets better! Time has just flown I'm sure u can't wait tic ur lil man!! Its soon just two more weeks n he's here. I wish I cud have been induced but my body refused lol.

Owl I added u on facebooka josh is so cute awww I love the photos of him! That's one place I'm definitely more at!

Den hope u n gracie r doing well :)

A4m - can't believe shelly is a month on monday n she was 4 weeks Friday. Sigh I literally have a month left with my hulagan :( really don't want to leave her so quickly but unfortunately life has to carry on..

My asthma is better which I am happy about. :winkwink:

I went to my scan and my Dr appt today. Asthma is okay, blood pressure was a bit high (146/86 but she took it manually and it was lower. (135/80) Dr. checked my cervix and said that I am only 1 centimeter dilated and 0 effaced :( He wanted to induce me this Friday if I was dilated more. Well, I think Sunday is still good since it gives me some time to get ready. We have everything we need for the baby except washcloths for the baby, which is not really needed. I am getting nervous ladies!!! The baby will be here in a few days. My hubby want to keep the baby name Joshua since he will be the first born. The name is Joshua Edward Jr. Hubby so proud of that!! LOL!!

The Preschool teacher that I used to work with sent me an E-mail saying that she apologize that the job didn't work out, and had the nerve to tell me about the same position that I was doing will become available soon for 2 hrs a day and hopefully I would be interested. Are you kidding me??!! I told her no I would not be interested in working 2 hrs a day that I wanted the Assistant position. I don't think they wanted me for the position. Well at least I have recent job experience that I can put on my resume. I am not angry anymore at what they did to me, they was just using me and now I realize that.

I hope all you ladies are doing wonderful!:flower::winkwink:

That's good momwife !! :)

Well at least something happening n it sounds good I'm sure Joshua goin to b here soon! I hope ur blood pressure stays down .

That job definitely sounds like they using you. I'm glad u said no as it sounds like they very disorganized

quick update from me. I went to the hospital on Sunday at 735 am. Everything got started at 830. The nurse said that I was already having contractions which I did not feel them. Was in labor from 10 am to 5 pm. Had an healthy baby boy weighing 7lbs 12 oz and 21 inches.

Lost plenty of blood during delivery. Had pitocin to have stronger contractions. The nurse kept coming in turning the pitocin up like every 20 mins. I did not have an epidural until I was having very strong contractions. At 8 centimeters I just had to get the epidural. I could not take it any more. I almost made it again having a third child unmedicated. I wished that nurse did not keep turning up the pitocin, then i would of had him natural. I pushed at least 30 times. The good thing is that I did not tear which is great! I'm happy that all of this is over! His name is still the same Joshua Edward! I will post a pic sometime next week. DH and my sister was there with me. I kept grabbing my sister every time a contraction came! Dh was rubbing my thighs and I kept telling him to rub my legs not my thighs. My sister was laughing at him. Then he said I'm not going to get anything right. Poor dh!

I'm just focusing on getting better and just laying around. Found out today by my health insurance nurse that I have to take it easy since I passed a huge TMI blood clot. If I continue to pass another blood clot I have to call my ob. Hopefully I won't. I hope all you ladies are doing great!

quick update from me. I went to the hospital on Sunday at 735 am. Everything got started at 830. The nurse said that I was already having contractions which I did not feel them. Was in labor from 10 am to 5 pm. Had an healthy baby boy weighing 7lbs 12 oz and 21 inches.

Lost plenty of blood during delivery. Had pitocin to have stronger contractions. The nurse kept coming in turning the pitocin up like every 20 mins. I did not have an epidural until I was having very strong contractions. At 8 centimeters I just had to get the epidural. I could not take it any more. I almost made it again having a third child unmedicated. I wished that nurse did not keep turning up the pitocin, then i would of had him natural. I pushed at least 30 times. The good thing is that I did not tear which is great! I'm happy that all of this is over! His name is still the same Joshua Edward! I will post a pic sometime next week. DH and my sister was there with me. I kept grabbing my sister every time a contraction came! Dh was rubbing my thighs and I kept telling him to rub my legs not my thighs. My sister was laughing at him. Then he said I'm not going to get anything right. Poor dh!

I'm just focusing on getting better and just laying around. Found out today by my health insurance nurse that I have to take it easy since I passed a huge TMI blood clot. If I continue to pass another blood clot I have to call my ob. Hopefully I won't. I hope all you ladies are doing great!

Congrats!! Take it easy and relax, can't wait to see pictures!

Awww!!! Congratulations :D I cabt wait for pictures xx take it easy x

Quick update: Had Joshy weighed on Wednesday, 13lbs! X

Been quite rough for me. Been in hospital with shelly can't continue breast feeding as I don't have enough nutrients for her. Trying to give her both just so exhausted. Congrats momwife I hope all is goin well! N sorry about the lost of blood know how scary it can b lots of luck !! Welcome joshua!

Hello Ladies!! Here is a few pics of Joshua!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140818_191725.jpg
    IMG_20140818_191725.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20140818_082059.jpg
    IMG_20140818_082059.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
Very cute :)

I second the blood lose, I lost more than expected during birth and with loosing large clots after. V scary indeed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->