From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

Momwife - have you tested? I hope your doc apt goes well I'm sure you nervous .. Doctors are scary haha .. Its amazin how ttc just changes everythin we were fine before now its crazy ..

N out winters are boiling .. Considering it never snows and never get below 10.. Celcuis not fereheit lol .. That's the main reason I looove it here !! I've never driven in snow but my bf has .. Quite scary especially cos our cars aren't designed for it ..

Den .. You never know ... :)

I've been having ovulating symptoms since yesterday....had some cramping this morning and feeling a bit of pressure under my stomach. Now the waiting game until I can test :)

I've been having ovulating symptoms since yesterday....had some cramping this morning and feeling a bit of pressure under my stomach. Now the waiting game until I can test :)

You have no idea how jealous am I of you .. Uy I'm gona b waiting with you n possibly test the same day cos ya lol ... Gona see if I'm gon have a 28 day cycle or a 35 day cycle ..

You have no idea how jealous am I of you .. Uy I'm gona b waiting with you n possibly test the same day cos ya lol ... Gona see if I'm gon have a 28 day cycle or a 35 day cycle ..

Do your cycles sometimes last longer/shorter than the previous? I've been finding that recently. When I got pregnant with Noah I was having 29 day cycles...now mine are sometimes 27-29, but I guess that's pretty average.

Well this is .. The thing I only stopped the pill on the 6th of July .. Got af the 9th of july .. These were 28 day cycles .. I've only had one period off bc .. N that one was about 35days .. . So I'm actually not sure !! This cycle will tell I'd rather wait till the 18th .. N if I get a bfn its understandable because I had irregular periods before the pill ..

Ps I hide away on the weekends so see you ladies monday have a lovely weekend .

Well this is .. The thing I only stopped the pill on the 6th of July .. Got af the 9th of july .. These were 28 day cycles .. I've only had one period off bc .. N that one was about 35days .. . So I'm actually not sure !! This cycle will tell I'd rather wait till the 18th .. N if I get a bfn its understandable because I had irregular periods before the pill ..

Ps I hide away on the weekends so see you ladies monday have a lovely weekend .

You have a good weekend too! :)

Hey ladies, i've had such a busy few days :( an unexpected repair bill for the washing machine (£109.99..) bleh, unexpected visitors with a messy flat ha, been dashing about all over the place buying bits and pieces :(!

Pretty terrified about not Ov'ing this month.. though i know its really early days but i'm not convinced i Ov every month.. theres only one month that i think i've Ov'd :/

When using OPK's do you get faint lines on the run up to Ov? I've been looking at people who have kept all theres and they seem to get faint lines from a few days after AF finishes ? :S I get definite no's.

Aahhhhh! I'm going insane i swear

Ok ignore the melt down from yesterday! Ha!

Turns out that in the evening i had what i think was spotting (it was just a tiny bit) for the first time along with a lot of egg white type CM :O annnnd started to get a + on the OPK but not strong enough to match the control line (so its not a + ?) so i'm a tad confused. Either way we BD'd twice just incase.

I keep messing up my temperatures :( I don't wake up at the same time nor do i wake up at my alarm... EEppp

Hi owl sounds like you had a stressful weekend I had spottin too on saturday and with opks I have no idea like really .. As far as I know they meant to go darker towards o then lighter after o but it can also be the time you take it ...

And with temps my bf doesn't understand it so I haven't even taken it for like 3 days lol .. So that's why I want to scratch it they have to be constant or it doesn't work .. Lol or mayb it does ??? Haha

Its so lovely and hot here !!! I hope ur day better owl !! And kick the s##T out the door hehe .. But I see you got a postive o yay I hope u bd at the right time yay !! I finally got cross hairs but I really didn't feel the o ..

Hi Moltal; thanks i'm feeling so much better today; I know where you are coming from on the temping front, my boyfriend tries to understand it and vaguely gets it as he had medical knowledge but says if its an excuse to have more sex he likes the idea Lol.

So far all mine have been taken at different times :S i just can't get the hang of it. So i have no idea if its even worth looking at my chart haha but i'll keep it up and see if i get into the swing of it. My OPK was darker than it has ever been at 9pm ish so we DTD last night and this morning just incase and going to try to every night for the next few days ha. Hoping so badly that we catch this cycle. Baby would be due around Fathers day which is also my boyfriend's birthday :3

It was a pretty nice day here aswell ^^ Had the pets out off to go clean out the cages now :D

I just did another OPK and this is what i got, what do you think? https://i44.tinypic.com/10x4y7p.jpg

Hi Moltal; thanks i'm feeling so much better today; I know where you are coming from on the temping front, my boyfriend tries to understand it and vaguely gets it as he had medical knowledge but says if its an excuse to have more sex he likes the idea Lol.
I'm going to tell my bf this lol made me giggle n its the truth haha .. Besides that I'm glad you feelin better !!!!

So far all mine have been taken at different times :S i just can't get the hang of it. So i have no idea if its even worth looking at my chart haha but i'll keep it up and see if i get into the swing of it. My OPK was darker than it has ever been at 9pm ish so we DTD last night and this morning just incase and going to try to every night for the next few days ha. Hoping so badly that we catch this cycle. Baby would be due around Fathers day which is also my boyfriend's birthday :3

It was a pretty nice day here aswell ^^ Had the pets out off to go clean out the cages now :D

I just did another OPK and this is what i got, what do you think? https://i44.tinypic.com/10x4y7p.jpg

Ok firstly my fone doesn't allow me too see the pic will have too look on my pc tomorrow so I can't tell you just do wat you gota do n hope for the best and baby dance all the way ...:dance: we my bf n my birthday both in Nov so I hope we catch it before then

So nice to have two special days in one !!! I must sleep zzz hope you got ur opk n bd bd bd !!! :sperm: fly lol

Hmm there was a small speck of blood when I wiped...sorry TMI lol...I wonder if I ovulated sooner than I thought? CM is still creamy. Sorry TMI again lol

I'm no CM expert but i had a speck of blood for the first time yesterday and i got a positive Ov test today; maybe its the same for you to?

I'm no CM expert but i had a speck of blood for the first time yesterday and i got a positive Ov test today; maybe its the same for you to?

Thanks :) I was sure I ov'd yesterday, but you never know! This is our first cycle TTC for #2, so it's been a while that I've kept track of my cycle.

Awww Goodluck! I hope you get lucky first time :D!

I was just watching "My Teen is Pregnant and So Am I" and Wow... The drama! haha

Nausea is intense today...never had nausea after ovulation. Oh the joys of being a woman. Hope everyone else is doing okay today.

Oh no nausea is horrible :( I've never had it with Ovulation thank goodness !

I hope it passes soon!

No idea what my temp is doing today :S

As for ovulation ???? I have no idea lol if I new I'd probably be gettin my bfp already !!! .. Owl your opk looks good and a temp drop normally means o so yay !!!! I really wanted to test today because I'm eithr 15dpo or 6dpo have no idea lol ...

Have u ladies experienced this : sneezing and a sharp pain by ovaries only wen I sneezed lol Or cough ...

Den I hope u r feelin better nausea is horrible especially when nothin helps ... Gar ..

Owl I saw that the mom is 40 on her 8th child n her daughter is pregnant saw that one .. I love teen mom and ... I didn't know I was pregnant is quite unreal lol !!

Hope you're feeling better Den :)

Ohhh yay! I didn't know that, i took my temp twice cause i thought it was wrong but it was the same both times :D

I've never had Ov pain so i can't input on that unfortunately.

Haha i saw that too its so crazy to watch! I like 'Teen mom' as well and 'underage and pregnant' etc. I'm a bit obsessed with baby programs, they are filming One born every minute where i live very soon haha. I can watch it and be like i know that place!

Lol my temps did the same but the thinging ff didn't say I ovulated so me not sure about it but let's just hope you did and u got a positive opk mine were negative hehe :)

Well I hve cramps all the time n my cm is really confusing hsha !!! Few more months n I hope to b a pro !!

I love underage and engaged lol those couples really make me laugh ... Haha .. Have you seen tool academy? Its sooo funny ..
And I love baby programs I really do my dad thinks I'm crazy but its sooo additictive ooo I wish try wud film here !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->