From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

Hello ladies!!! 7 dpo! 7 days until testing!!! This will be my third AF ( if the witch shows ) since Mirena removal.. 1st cycle REALLY trying :sex: and plotting my cycle. Not temping or using opk's as of yet! We are gonna try to do this... well the old fashioned hope we get it right way! <3

Good luck!!! I hope the witch hides her face and u get your bfp I think I'm only goin to b testing 18th sep unless af shows .. Lol rather wait it out I think with being off bcp its gona take me a good six months lol and for the opks and tempin good for you !! Its way to much stress ..

Baby dust ******

N that share button haha !!! Embarassed haha :)

I can swim just to freezing cold to swim I was one of the lucky ones I cud live and die in water ... And I agree rather practice u don't want somethin bad to happen n especially with children around if you know what I mean .. :)

Welcome den anyone is welcome .. Your son is so adorable !!! Good luck with ttc !!

Thanks! Yes he is adorable, isn't he? :)

I was about to say the same, He's a right hansom little man :) Jealous! haha

Thank you :) We were very blessed when we had him. The month before we got our BFP we had a false positive test. It was really depressing, and we actually decided to stop trying and then the month after we got our BFP!

Aww thats awful :( I never went swimming much as a kid as my mum didn't swim but one time i went down a waterslide and didnt know it dropped into a deep pool... i honestly though ti was going to drown. i've never been on one since! Maybe some day ha.

Hi DenyseGiguere! Welcome! The more the merrier after all :D Good luck with TTC #2 !

:dust:

I'm terrified of the sea tho ... I've been dunked rolled pulled by the current scary stuff it makes me stick to pools just a thought lol ...

:happydance: thought I was really goin to be alone so happy that we can all make new bnb friends !! Sorry for edit fone died lol

haha Moltal.... I've never been in the sea past my knees! I like to think at least if i'm in a pool someone will notice if i get in trouble :p

Thank you :) We were very blessed when we had him. The month before we got our BFP we had a false positive test. It was really depressing, and we actually decided to stop trying and then the month after we got our BFP!
I love stories like these makes me really think I give up way too easily lol I envyvyou n yes he's a adorable he's gona break a few girls hearts hehe or steal a few !!

Sorry again for edit fone keeps sendin n I'm not done ...
Owl .. I have a family that love re sea so even I'm scared they all drag me in .. Out tend to drag me out too lol

I love stories like these makes me really think I give up way too easily lol I envyvyou n yes he's a adorable he's gona break a few girls hearts hehe or steal a few !!

Oh don't I know it! :)

The one thing I can honestly say is don't try so hard...it happens when it's meant to happy. But the first time I did everything from buying ovulation tests to keeping track of my cycle. In the end I think it was us not trying so hard that did the trick. This time around we are not trying so hard, we're just enjoying the process :)

Is anyone else almost about to ovulate? I'm pretty sure I am in a few days, and we've had :sex: for 3 days in a row :) lol

Haha you lucky mommy ... !!

Well I agree if its meant to happen .. It WILL happen n being positive if u believe in somethin it helps well according to the secret .. How do you know if you goin to o if u don't use any of the things??? I use all the things n honestly have no idea wat I'm doin ...

Ps sorry for sellin errors .. Touch screens. R uh difficult lol

Haha you lucky mommy ... !!

Well I agree if its meant to happen .. It WILL happen n being positive if u believe in somethin it helps well according to the secret .. How do you know if you goin to o if u don't use any of the things??? I use all the things n honestly have no idea wat I'm doin ...

Ps sorry for sellin errors .. Touch screens. R uh difficult lol

I can usually tell as I get a bit of cramping near ovulation, and I have a bit more CM (that is usually the best indicator for me). I did a lot of research before we started trying for our 1st lol :)

Btw just want to say congratulations on your 6 year anniversary last month den !!!

You lucky you understand your body I really just cnt understand it n I thought it wud be easy I think it becomes easier after a few months or I might b wrong lol its just painful !!

Btw just want to say congratulations on your 6 year anniversary last month den !!!

You lucky you understand your body I really just cnt understand it n I thought it wud be easy I think it becomes easier after a few months or I might b wrong lol its just painful !!

Thank you :) It was after our anniversary we decided to try for #2. Originally after we had our son we wanted to wait until he was 2 before trying again. But we are just so excited to be parents again. And our son I think is ready for a sibling.

I know how frustrating it can be...trust me, in a few months I think you will know your body pretty well. I was just as frustrated. Completed normal :) I'd be happy to help if I can with any questions. I'm no expert, but I have been in your shoes before :)

Den ... Thanks so much its good to know that I have comfort lol I'm quite uh nerotic lol yehaaa lol !!

So..... A question lol sorry ... After ovulation you r meant to get a dry spell rigght??? Well I haven't lol so ??? Its just crazy creamy identicatal to hand cream I'm already on CD22?? So this can't b leadin to o. ?? I seriously thought I had implantation cramps yesterday or do you ladies not know???

How's every1 else ..

I am ok. My nose is stuffy and runny at the same time. I do not like this weather at all. Some days it's hot, while other days it's around 60 degrees raining, and windy.

If I did not take my temps I would not know when I O. Some women know when they have implantation cramps while other do not experience it at all. My sister knew she was pregnant a few years ago since she was experiencing cramps and AF was done in 3 days. Good luck ladies with this cycle!:flower::hugs:

Den ... Thanks so much its good to know that I have comfort lol I'm quite uh nerotic lol yehaaa lol !!

So..... A question lol sorry ... After ovulation you r meant to get a dry spell rigght??? Well I haven't lol so ??? Its just crazy creamy identicatal to hand cream I'm already on CD22?? So this can't b leadin to o. ?? I seriously thought I had implantation cramps yesterday or do you ladies not know???

How's every1 else ..

I usually have heavy CM during ovulation and a few days after. As far as I know it's completely normal. I also tend to have cramps during and after ovulation too.

Just noticed a bit of spotting and increased CM...I must be ovulating today!

Momwife mayb u already pregnant a stuffy nose is a sign ... I want it to b warm here its spring but gosh its cold in the mornin n I love rain !! You so lucky .. N u lucky with ur temps mine lookes like a heart beat down up down up ... No constant temp .. N with cramps I always get cramps I'm sure its to do with a bad diet .. So unfortunately my cvx is my only way :sick: lol

Den ...you so lucky you just know still makes me jealous .. Haha n let's hope you get ur bfp wud b nice to get a bfp in this thread !!

Momwife mayb u already pregnant a stuffy nose is a sign ... I want it to b warm here its spring but gosh its cold in the mornin n I love rain !! You so lucky .. N u lucky with ur temps mine lookes like a heart beat down up down up ... No constant temp .. N with cramps I always get cramps I'm sure its to do with a bad diet .. So unfortunately my cvx is my only way :sick: lol

Den ...you so lucky you just know still makes me jealous .. Haha n let's hope you get ur bfp wud b nice to get a bfp in this thread !!

LOL, I'm not expecting a BFP on our first cycle...but boy what a nice surprise that would be!

Moltal,

That would be nice if I was pregnant!:winkwink: I will find out what is going on with me on Monday for my Dr. appt. I still can not get over that my cycle was for only 2 days. Before AF started it was light pink spotting for 2 days and then AF was sort of heavy for 2 days and then the 3rd day was light pink spotting.

When it gets winter, this weather really sucks! It is sooooo horrible in the winter time.:growlmad: I wish it can always stay warm and I never have to drive in the snow. (which DH drives in the winter:haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->