From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

my lil girl is engaged lol that cud mean anything from 6 days - 3 weeks n lovely pelvic pain .. Can't believe she's already 2.7kgs .. Wow . I have a weird feeling I'm next n quite soon been getting feelings I've never felt its quite nerve biting aha !! Keep well :hugs: ..

my lil girl is engaged lol that cud mean anything from 6 days - 3 weeks n lovely pelvic pain .. Can't believe she's already 2.7kgs .. Wow . I have a weird feeling I'm next n quite soon been getting feelings I've never felt its quite nerve biting aha !! Keep well :hugs: ..

So exciting!! Keep us updated

Moltal, that is great!! Soon enough she will be here soon. :flower:

Owl and Den how are you all doing??

I am getting very uncomfortable. Can not get into a position where I can go to sleep. I am just sooooo tired most of the time now. Have no energy.

My appt & scan on Wednesday went well. No issues which I am happy about except my blood pressure was a little high. I will go to my next appt next wednesday and another scan to make sure he is growing and doing well. Well now on to my weekly visits with my ob and the scans. I hope I can get all of them on the same day. The Dr said that he think that he might weigh 7lbs at birth. I guess that is not too bad since I was hoping for 6. Have any of you received the tdap vaccine? DH don't want me to get it until after I have the baby. He said both of our DD's was fine without it. My ob keep asking me to get it but I told him that I am getting it after I deliver the baby. By the way he is head down now. I hope he stays that way.

I'm doing good - 3 more days at the office then I'm officially on maternity leave! :happydance: our c-section date is just over a month away - I can't believe how fast time is going! Gracie is very active and I swear is trying to find a way to get out lol.

Hey ladies! It's been quiet here lately. I hope everyone is doing fine.

Last Wednesday I went to my ob appt and had my scan. My ob appt went well but the Dr who like over the scans said that the amniotic fluid was at the end of being normal but it is still normal whatever that means. I have been drinking plenty of water hoping that will help. I go this Wednesday to have another bpp (biophysical profile) I have one every Wednesday until I deliver. My baby boy is still very active which is a great thing. I want to go all the the way to full term between 37-40 weeks, don't want to have him sooner. I'm not going to worry since my ob said that my fluid is normal. I will let you ladies know how my appt goes on Wednesday.

Hi ladies :) Sorry for the lack of messages i've had my hands full with our little monster.

Glad to hear all is going well for you MomWife, keep the updates flowing xx

I can't believe how many midwife and health visits you get after having a baby, they've been to my house a good 6-7 times since coming home hah..

Had Joshua weighed early last week by the Health visitor and she was shocked at my little porker lol, he was 8lbs 13oz, complimented his heathy feeding xD. off to the baby clinic tomorrow as he has had abit of a funny rash since friday but it comes and goes and isn't bothering him.. Excited to see how much he's gained since his last weigh in! Lol.

Switched from breast feeding to expressing to bottle and the odd formula feed and he's so demanding at times i was struggling abit.. His feeding has doubled in a week, not sure if that's normal but just feeding him what he asks for obviously, he was on 2-2.5oz every 2-3 hours and now takes 4-4.5oz every 2 hours though on occasion longer :shrug:

I hope everyones well xx

I'm doing well - enjoying maternity leave but getting very uncomfortable. 18 more days until our c-section!

Owl, that's good that he is gaining weight! How long have you been trying the formula? Do you get a chance to freeze your breast milk? I know breast milk does not stay good that long in the fridge. When you was in the hospital, what things did you pack in your bag for your short hospital stay?

Den, time is going so fast! I know you can't wait to see your beautiful baby girl. I'm glad that you are doing well. I hope you don't be uncomfortable too long.

Moltal, how are you doing???

My birth story on my journal :) let's just say I had an unplanned c section due to sod complications she arrived 11 July 2014 .. 3.65kgs

My birth story on my journal :) let's just say I had an unplanned c section due to sod complications she arrived 11 July 2014 .. 3.65kgs

Oh congratulations honey!!!! Going to go read it now :) How are you doing?

13 days until our c-section! Eeeeek I'm getting nervous!

Owl, that's good that he is gaining weight! How long have you been trying the formula? Do you get a chance to freeze your breast milk? I know breast milk does not stay good that long in the fridge. When you was in the hospital, what things did you pack in your bag for your short hospital stay?

At 2 weeks i started one sometimes 2 formula a day, usually given by my OH at night so i could get some sleep. We've actually had to come off breast feeding now due to my GP's advice as my iron levels hit rock bottom again which was making me sick and i couldn't take supplements and breast feed him because of how high the dose is :( They think it might of been harmful to him if i had and i can't bare the though of risking it :cry: I feel pretty bad about this, kinda like ive let him down but i did until the day he turned 1 month before starting my pills.

I never had chance to freeze any though because my little man was so greedy! I was told if its stored in a sealed sterile container its good for upto 5 days in the back of the fridge x

Here's a list of what i packed for me:
3 tops (lucky as i got pee'd and pooped on twice!)
2 pairs of bottoms
a comfy pair of PJ bottoms and one of my OH's shirts to breast feed in with ease
4 pairs of socks
4 pairs of big knickers
wash kit and hair brush/hair ties
lip balm
2 washable breast pads (awful and leaked)
a pack of Lansinoh breast pads (bought them in hospital and LOVED them)
2 packs of maternity pads (used the massive hospital ones until i was home as they were better)
Phone, charger
camera and spare batteries
high sugar hard sweets (good job too as i was exhausted)
and my pills

I had a separate bag for Josh, let me know if you wanna know that one too x

Molt! Congratulations on your little one xxxx Sorry to hear about the birth but i'm sure you're loving having her now xxx

Congrats moltal! Will be reading your journal.I hope you and the precious baby girl are doing ok

Owl, I'm sorry that you are not breastfeeding anymore, but at least you did breastfeed him. I dint think you let him down. You did the best that you could have done. Lots of hugs to you.
If you don't mind telling me what you packed for the baby,I would like to know. You packed your things pretty well.

Me and DH finally came to the decision of giving the baby his name: Joshua Edward. First it was going to be Joshua William but we changed our minds since this our 1st boy.

I'm starting packing my bag now. Thank you for telling me what you packed, it really helped!

I'm at my weekly ultrasound appt now. After this I will see my ob. Will let you lovely ladies know how both of the appts went.

Hey ladies! Just giving you an update on my appts from Wednesday. The scan went well, he is moving fine and breathing normal, and also my amnoitic fluid is up this time which I am happy about. My ob appt went well also. I had to get the group B streptococcus test. Hopefully I will pass it since I never had it before. I will find out in a couple of days about my results.

I hope all you ladies are doing great!!:hugs:

6 days until our c-section, and I'm really starting to get nervous! I've been having on and off period like cramps for 3 or 4 days, and I'm really praying I don't go into labor before Friday!

How's everyone else?

I hope everybody is doing OK so far. I'm so scared ladies! This past Saturday I was eating something soft (can't remember what it's called, pregnancy brain) but I guess the crust was hard and the inside was soft with melted cheese and chicken. When I was chewing on it I bit down and I felt something really hard. Looked in the mirror and couldn't see anything but my tooth was hurting. So yesterday I seen a crack in my tooth!!!!!!!!!! The right side of the tooth is loose. I'm at the dentist now and they told me that they have to pull it. I had to go in same hospital to my ob to get a letter stating the things that I can for pain. I'm so scared ladies

I hope everybody is doing OK so far. I'm so scared ladies! This past Saturday I was eating something soft (can't remember what it's called, pregnancy brain) but I guess the crust was hard and the inside was soft with melted cheese and chicken. When I was chewing on it I bit down and I felt something really hard. Looked in the mirror and couldn't see anything but my tooth was hurting. So yesterday I seen a crack in my tooth!!!!!!!!!! The right side of the tooth is loose. I'm at the dentist now and they told me that they have to pull it. I had to go in same hospital to my ob to get a letter stating the things that I can for pain. I'm so scared ladies

Aw hun I'm sorry to hear that! Hope your tooth feels better soon.

3 days until our scheduled c-section, I can't believe it. Arghhhh I'm getting so nervous!

Hey ladies, I have returned. 6 weeks old!!!

Been abit of a busy bee it, we took josh on his first proper outing, 3 hour train to my mums for 4 days. It was lovely! Everyone was so excited as until now none of my family or friends had seen more than photos. Braved eating out in a restaurant with my friends and that was good until sitting still for 2 hours got a bit much but we were on dessert by then :)
We had our first smiles 3 days ago and it's adorable!! He'll grin at getting his bum changed lol and while splashing in baths too.

Feeding has settled down now along with sleeping , josh has 5oz every 4 hours at night , 2-3 hours in the day. Along with that we're getting about 4 hours sleep at a time from 2am until 10am which is heavenly x

Health visitor didn't turn up to weigh josh on Monday so I had to reschedule my 6 week app as they want him weighed before I go >.< annoying but I'll visit the baby clinic with him on Tuesday for a weigh in

Momwife sorry to hear about the tooth! Pesky things when they aren't behaving x hope it's feeling better for you soon x how did the strep b results turn out?

Den can't believe how fast it's come around! I'm looking forward to hearing about your little one x

Molt I hops you and you baby girl are doing well, hope she's not keeping you too tired x

Quick update while shelly is sleeping .. Trying to get her in some type of routine. I'm so tired.. I have no time for myself let alone baby and bump .. Once my oh finds job n we have some type of routine .. Keep well ladies .

Happy 6 weeks josh !

Gracie arrived by c-section as scheduled on July 25 at 9:46 am weighing 7 pounds 15 oz :) We just got home today and she's doing amazing!

Attachments

• gracie1.jpg
    gracie1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
  • gracie2.jpg
    gracie2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1
  • mommydaddygracie1.jpg
    mommydaddygracie1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1
  • mommygracie1.jpg
    mommygracie1.jpg