From TTC to NTNP

txrangersfan

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Well DH and I had a very short go at TCC. We decided that the tracking and actively trying was not necessarily for us. It can be so stressful temping and using OPKs and that just wasn't our path. But man, do I have respect for the women who can continuously go through the TTC process because it is stressful and exhausting. So now DH and I decided to just be us, do our thing, and if a LO comes out of it, then that will be great. We've enjoyed this more relaxed path and are excited to see where it takes us. Has anyone else made the switch from TTC to NTNP?

I TTC'd with my first, and after 3 months gave up. The following month of NTNP, I ended up with a BFP.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks for your response! Wow, that's fast. If you don't mind me asking, why did you leave the TTC path to NTNP?

Thanks for your response! Wow, that's fast. If you don't mind me asking, why did you leave the TTC path to NTNP?

Because like you....it was just not for me. Charting and sticking my finger in me to check cm was not my thing. I would ge frustrated each month...and then I just stopped! And it happened!

Haha. Yep, that's exactly why I switched. Even if a LO doesn't come quickly, my DH and I will be much happier with this path.

Well best of luck to you. Maybe the same thing will happen for you and you will get pregnant first cycle! Keep me up to date :) :happydance:

I will :) I don't know my cycles yet bc I've only had a couple off of bcp, so I'm not exactly sure when O will happen. I'm guessing next week. Either way, I'll keep you up to date!

I am doing the same thing :) After 2 years of TTC and obsessing over every little thing, I got really burnt out. We wont ever give up trying, but I wont be obsessing about it. :) Feels nice not to stress about it doesn't it?

It is so nice not to stress! It's just enjoyable and anything that results from that enjoyment would be a plus! GL to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->