From WTT, NTNP, TTC, PR, PAL, to babies and beyond! We stick together!

Here is our amazingly healthy little baby! No defects and everything looks great! Baby weighs 14oz and is measuring 20w 6d :) I'm so in love!

Attachments

• IMG_20140812_102449085.jpg
    IMG_20140812_102449085.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20140812_102220724.jpg
    IMG_20140812_102220724.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
  • _20140812_140323.jpg
    _20140812_140323.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 3
Beautiful shots!! Love the feet!!! So exciting!!

Thanks!! Me too.. Looks like baby is wearing sneakers lol

The baby apparently has been headbutting my bladder and kicking my other organs. But I don't mind - I am enjoying every minute of this!

Beautiful pics aimee. Looking great!

Meagan, increased sex drive around O is totally normal. It's a hormone thing. I don't usually have a big sex drive and right around o is the only time I'm usually really interested. But, since I've been taking dhea my sex drive is way up. Hubby is loving it! I mean really, my drive has tripled. If you aren't all that interested why does it bother you if hubby is taking care of things on his own? My hubby definitely does as his drive is way stronger than mine.

I'm gearing up to o in a day or two. Looks like hubby is going to call in sick to get home since he's out of town working for the next 6 days. We just went zip lining the other day for our anniversary. So much fun!

It bothers me that he doesn't do it - lol I wish he would more often to be honest. I've heard it's not great for guys to keep it bottled up for long periods of time and that's what he's doing :/
I wish I had an increased drive - sigh.
Zip lining sounds awesome ! I'm too chicken shit lol

...... Where's everyone gone?

Am I the only one still kicking around?

That's fine, I'll talk to myself :p

O day set to be Monday / Tuesday. Did an opk today and Thursday ( forgot fri ) and I can't say it was a "no doubt about it" pos so I'm thinking it's still yet to come :) We did dtd Thurs and today however and I'm thinking I'll try for everyday until /incl Wednesday. I'm determined atm lol.

On a scale of 1-10 how unproductive is TTC when females ontop? Does gravity work against ya? My dr said that the best of the best swimmers shoot to where they need to go when I was concerned over how much leaks out. Anyone agree?

Hope to hear from whoever is kicking around :)

I'm still here! Just very swamped with work and school!

How exciting that O day is around the corner :)
As far as you being on top, I don't think it makes a huge difference. Sometimes that's the only way I can reach an O so I just did what made sex fun and didn't stress over it.

Good luck this month Meagan :)

Hi ladies! I'm around but not as much as I was.

I agree with aimee about being on top not making a big difference. Me? I'm too lazy for that nonsense :rofl:

I think I'm 9 DPO. Had strong cramps for one day around 5 or 6 DPO. Hoped it was implantation. A girl can wish, right? I seem to feel different and have different CM every cycle so there's no telling what is actually significant.

Emily turned 4 a couple weeks ago. She decided she's big now and is doing all kinds of new things. So fun! She also keeps saying that she really hopes I get pregnant and that breaks my heart a little.

Leah??? Hello????

Got a VERY positive opk today!!! Boo yeah!!

Fingers are always crossed each month! :)

Oooo I hope this is your month Sara!! Can't wait to see tests?! Will you be testing? Hahah too lazy that's fantastic! Haha

Hey y'all!
Drama drama island over here but we're surviving.

4dpo here. Only dtd 2x last week so not too hopeful for this cycle!
Glad everyone's doing well!

I got a new car today though and I am STOKED!! 2014 vw Jetta tdi, gets 45 mpg. Helllllsss yes! Ironically a used car that was 10k had higher payments than a brand new car.

Anyone feel like tweaking? 10 DPO, I see something but can't tell if there is colour or not....temp dropped so not feeling too optimistic

Attachments

• 10 DPO.jpg
    10 DPO.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 7
Here's an invert for you :)

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/8A4CEC9C-BDCD-4C80-87EF-BE89AE5CA7D6_zpsrcb08gfr.jpg

Sure does!! I'm deciding what kind of test to do in the morning haha

AF decided to slap me in the face tonight....9 day lp again :(

Ughhhh!!! So sorry!!

Here's mine from today:
image.jpg

Only 9dpo but I'm done with cheapies. Thankfully I've been getting into extreme couponing, so I found out that Kroger put all their frers on clearance plus I had $2 off. Let's just say I stocked up :rofl:

OMG good deal!! I'd love like 20 and not have to pay $17.99 for 2pk!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->