Frozen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie06

Mum and pregnant
Reaction score
What do you ladies reckon, do you think it will be the in thing for little girls and even boys this year?

DD is so into it its unreal, to the point shes even started eating raw carrots like Kristoph! (almost 3 half and ive never been able to get her to eat raw carrot! lol)

ive seen in smyths and toys r us lots of frozen toys etc and other than her 1st bike im at a loss as to what to get her and this is the only thing she is really madly into but wondering if i started getting bits now is there going to be something else come closer to xmas :/

Seriously if you see it, buy it! Although there is bits of stock for frozen starting to come through I can see these not being around for long!

I've started for my 5 year old DD and that's all i have bought is frozen toys!!!!! She loves it!!!!! It seems like thats all shes gonna have under the tree!!!! I got Frozen castle, dolls , dresses, crowns, shoes.books.decals.!!!!!

I have a frozen obsessed DD too so there will lots of frozen stuff from Santa this year:haha:

I'm buying the frozen presents early though as the stock seems very unpredictable and I don't want to get caught out.

thats what im thinking toptrump i can imagine come september when kids back at school itll be flying off the shelves, a trip to smyths and toys rus is on the cards next week! (ps im from teeside too :) )

mommymakayla which castle have you gone for? theres the big one for around 150 or the smaller one 45 not sure which go for :/

was thinking or ordering these for her too,

were hoping to get her bedroom decorated in the next month frozen themed just getting some prices for someone to come and paint a murual on one of the walls :D

What a small world! Whereabouts are you, we are in Stockton x

it certainly is, im thornaby so not far! looking at your sig, my sister is into horses bigtime! x

Yes definitely a small world, we are in Fairfield x. We have eight horses so if she is into the horse scene may know her lol x

thats what im thinking toptrump i can imagine come september when kids back at school itll be flying off the shelves, a trip to smyths and toys rus is on the cards next week! (ps im from teeside too :) )

mommymakayla which castle have you gone for? theres the big one for around 150 or the smaller one 45 not sure which go for :/

was thinking or ordering these for her too,

were hoping to get her bedroom decorated in the next month frozen themed just getting some prices for someone to come and paint a murual on one of the walls :D

I got the Big one!!!!

Yes definitely a small world, we are in Fairfield x. We have eight horses so if she is into the horse scene may know her lol x

Wow 8 you must have your hands full! She just has the one she's in maltby with hers, she's just gone down south somewhere today for some horsey thing (can you tell horses aren't my thing!) She keep trying to get my little girl into them!

I'm really not sure which to get slowly running out of space for toys and now we have our son too lol x

See my DD's birthday is at the end of the month and she's got loads of Frozen stuff for that so I'm not doing it at Christmas too lol zx

At 2.5 Riley's obsessed with frozen. He shouts snowman, constantly! He knows most of the words (or at least sounds) to do you want to build a snowman.. He has to watch it at least 3-4 times a week!

I'll be getting him an Ipad cover that's Olaf.. An Olaf teddy, some figurines. I can't find much that's suitable for a boy, so he may end up with Anna and Elsa Dolls.

My sister's getting an Olaf toy, the original disney barbies (£30 each) for Anna and Else, an Elsa costume, an ipad case and duvet cover. Seriously. Haha.

I want to get her the castle.. (£100 in america) but I don't know whether to bite the bullet or not! x

we took her bowling today and popped over to toys r us and there was hardly anything left :/ so i shall be trying to order online tonight she loved the singing Olaf and begged and pleaded with us to buy it lol and she seen the small castle too he words were "wow i just love this so much" lol so i guess she will be having a frozen themed xmas lol! x

Where I am smyths and tescos seem to be the best stocked stores for frozen stuff.

Just looking online at the disney store, they have the Anna doll, which looks like a nicer version than the one I've seen, and also the same price. But no Elsa? It must be out of stock. Do they get new stock regularly? There's no store near me so have to order online.

i really dont know how regular they restock them, our nearest disney store is about 40miles either north or south, so I wont be going to disney store until december so darent risk until then!

I think Frozen will be huge this year. Both my DD's love it. DD2's birthday is in a couple weeks and I've chosen to do a Frozen theme for her. I've gotten her the Elsa dress for her dress up box and a couple small dolls and a book but I'm trying not to go too crazy with Frozen stuff.

It's so hard to find this stuff! I got super lucky the other day and saw a backpack in Walmart for only $10 which I grabbed for my older DD. I've even had trouble finding party supplies. They're sold out everywhere I go so I've had to turn to the internet.

Depending on what's in stock as we get closer I might get some Barbie size dolls from Disney store and maybe a few other things for xmas.

This isnt for christmas . but for school in september. My DD is super excited to get it!!!!

Attachments

• frozen.jpg
    frozen.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
This isnt for christmas . but for school in september. My DD is super excited to get it!!!!

Oooo weres that one from? We popped into smyths today and her face was just WOW! we decided at the weekend to decorate her room this week frozen theme so weve currently got someone painting a murual on the wall of Anna Elsa and Olaf its starting to look amazing! shes had a sleepver last night and tonight at my parents while its getting done she has no idea!

Ive ordered the small castle and the make up case (shes obsessed with make up and nails!) and bought the bedding and cushion for her room when its finished! think I might get the anna and Elsa doll and thats it, i ordered some frozen tatoos from ebay and someother little bits as stocking fillers!

Amarna id love to do a frozen theme party have so many ideas but her bday isnt until march so may not be the in thing come then!
have you tried ebay for supplies? x

Amarna- have you tried Party city? that's where i went for my DD's 7th bday party, they had lots of stock. i have two packs of frozen party invitations i didn't end up using if you want them? i can send them to you if you wanted them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"