Frozen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! I ended up ordering some supplies from a site last night: birthdaymania.com Really good prices. I'd checked our Walmart, Target and Party City last week and other than a few packs of napkins all the supplies were gone, no surprise really I guess as most things Frozen seem to fly off the shelf. Thanks for the offer Mum21boy1girl, I'd take you up on it if I hadn't already ordered some! :)

Re Disney Store Frozen items, if ou live near a store go in on a Tuesday and they will tell you what they received to be put out on a Thursday, if you are looking for things online check every morning, but new items available one on at about 6 on a Thursday morning, if you are after dolls or costumes these are often gone by 9 so be quick as as we are getting closer these items are going to be impossible to get.

I have got the Anna and Elsa rag dolls and figures set and plush Sven and Elsa shoes not really bothered about anything else apart from trying o get the Elsa dress then done :flower:

Re Disney Store Frozen items, if ou live near a store go in on a Tuesday and they will tell you what they received to be put out on a Thursday, if you are looking for things online check every morning, but new items available one on at about 6 on a Thursday morning, if you are after dolls or costumes these are often gone by 9 so be quick as as we are getting closer these items are going to be impossible to get.

I have got the Anna and Elsa rag dolls and figures set and plush Sven and Elsa shoes not really bothered about anything else apart from trying o get the Elsa dress then done :flower:

Oooo thanks for that im normally up at the crack of dawn at the min! guess it has its perks now ;)

Just saw frozen dolls and sets in asda,not loads left but might be worth a look. This stuff wasn't with toys though,was in like a promo aisle.

Ah my asda has nothing frozen in :/

Im on a roll at the min ive ordered a olaf teddy, and from the works ive got the frozen story book, sticker scene book and busy book for 11.57 :D

also from ebay i got some temp tatoos and stamps for stocking fillers :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back