Frugal or expensive tastes?

:nope: Can't find anything that matches! :wacko: Looked at Wal-mart, Sears and the Bay!! I may just send those your way :rofl: Hannah has tons of clothes anyways so not like I need to go buy anything else.

I was going to suggest me looking for a top for her, but kind of hard to do without the actual pants in hand.

Tell you what, perhaps send my way and I am going to send you something your way :)

:rofl: You don't need to send anything my way.

Whatever!

I want to anyhow. :smug:

:roll: You're as stubborn as me and it's annoying :rofl:

I'll send the pants after payday ;)

LOL

And you aren't even a Taurus :)

:rofl: Stubborness runs in my family, anyways off to eat, enjoy the rest of your evening :hugs:

For those of you Canadian girls that have expensive tastes, at winners, they have quite good stuff like ralph lauren, juicy couture, versace, tommy hilfiger for about 1/2 the price !!

After this thread I went to baby gap and spent too much. :rofl: so much for trying to be frugal!

Exepnsive , i did cheap but in no way was it after it fell to pieces in the wash and colours faded it actaully costs more to keep replacing so expensive clothes go along way and never look old!

Next is the only shop ill shop from for kids clothes , cant beat them!

Another not bad store is Army and Navy. I bought Chase's Halloween outfit there last year and some other things.

Mind you does anyone find its easy to go OTT with expensive clothes cos there so nice? Carly has 12 coats and 13 pairs of boots not including the trainers. 3 Cupboards full of clothes not including ella what ella has.
Wierdly when i used to buy cheap id buy reasonably but i cant seem to stop now.
Sucks you in , in some way :lol:

I buy what looks good on him, mostly it is next or Baby Gap. His Jim-jams come from primarks or Asda, and we do have a few pieces of clothes from Asda and primarks but sometimes they dont wash very well.
Dan only wears brand names like Bench, Quicksilver, Diesel ect ect, but he is at an age where clothes can last one year to the next so I dont mind paying over the odds because he will get plenty of wear out of them.

Oh yea pjs will come from primark ! No point getting expensive ones for bed time :lol:

Absolutely frugal, pocket wouldn't allow it any other way :dohh:

But so long as the kids are happy, healthy and clean I don't care what their label says;) There is so much good clothes around at good prices. Asda and Matalan are faves of mine plus an Irish store called Dunnes :D

i have expensive taste but a frugal purse!!! i get alot of things secondhand and i buy most things in the sales...i buy for when she is older too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->