Frugal or expensive tastes?

Depends really, whatever i like the look of at the time lol

Though im certainley not a wasteful person, i wont buy something expensive if i know its going to get used/worn once.

Im quite frugal i suppose, i dont see the point in spending a fortune on something that will only be worn a few times. Callums clothes are mainly from next and primark.

Nicole's stuff is mainly from primark, cant justify spending a fortune on good clothes when she spends most of her time outside getting manky. She does have "nice" clothes from next for best though.

I have expensive taste, but don't buy expensive things. I only buy clothes that are on sale (or that I have a coupon or gift certificate to), and I don't get that much because we got a ton of clothes as gifts from baby shower, Kathryn's birth, and the holidays. And just cause clothes are inexpensive or on sale doesn't mean they aren't cute. And we got some really nice clothes as gifts, so we use those for special occasions.

Im quite frugal i suppose, i dont see the point in spending a fortune on something that will only be worn a few times. Callums clothes are mainly from next and primark.

Nicole's stuff is mainly from primark, cant justify spending a fortune on good clothes when she spends most of her time outside getting manky. She does have "nice" clothes from next for best though.

I love primark! I've got expensive tastes, and don't like our cheap stores in Canada, but I think primark rocks!!! You girl are lucky... Everytime we go my husband say: you can get anything and everything you want hahahaha. They have really nice stuff!!!

after this thread i want to go shopping in canada :hissy:!!!!

when we go to Florida we always go to millenia mall and i always think you guys have sooooo many better shops than we do! i want to hop across the pond :hissy: :)

after this thread i want to go shopping in canada :hissy:!!!!

when we go to Florida we always go to millenia mall and i always think you guys have sooooo many better shops than we do! i want to hop across the pond :hissy: :)
We have nice shops, but we don't have a lot of them!!!! I think we have pretty much the same as you, but you've got Next which I'm really jealous about! I love next and I love primark!

I actually like shopping in the States better. Usually the stuff is cheaper :rofl:

wow i never knew that vickie! though i think anything is cheaper compared to england :rofl:

jess - i must admit next is excellent :)

Well we live in Toronto, so cost of living is HIGH. But when we go to visit my family in Texas they live in a fairly rural area so the cost of living is a lot lower. Plus I find the after Christmas sales ;) Brought an entire suitcase back of new clothes for Hannah :blush:

aww, I have never shopped at Next because I'm not a traveler :( I always hear everyone on here talking about how much nice stuff they have! We dont have alot of stores here that are cheap(er) and nice.
NOT FAIR! :hissy:

She had no clothes over 6-9 months :blush: :rofl: That's my justification, that and I hit a 60% off sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->