Fruit Shoots?

BTW I am NOT suggesting giving kids Fruit Shoots will cause cancer!! I'd stop my sister giving them in that case!! There is nothing to suggest that small amounts arent safe but I am funny about stuff like that with having lots of cancer in my family.
I'm saying formaldehyde is a proven carcinogen and that's on of the things aspartame breaks down into.

ok thanks hun... :)

i drink a shed load of it tbh... i live on fizzy pop.. :(

so for me personally I think courtney will be ok to have some squash each day :)

Absolutely and I cant say that it will never ever pass mine or my family's lips either. I just avoid it where ever I can :)

i gove my friends triplets these when we are out and about, but like you say, im moderation, and id give my kids one every so often xx

Are these the ones that are sold not frozen then you freeze? Clip the tip off and then they eat them...fully done in plastic? Hmmm lol. Everything has different names so trying to figure it out :)

No they are pretty much regular fruit squash - just ready to drink.

https://www.britvic.com/Brand.aspx?id=52

Jack had one yesterday as we were out and he ran out of water and the shop only had juice! HE loved IT!!! but its not something he will have all the time though x

I'm sure an odd one isnt harmful. I avoid anything with aspartame in it though. My sister gives them to my nephew all the time.

Exact the same! I actually prefer Jack had the full sugar once in a while than the sugar free one with aspartame in, I prefer to get him milk, water or pure fruit juice whenever possible :D x

Exact the same! I actually prefer Jack had the full sugar once in a while than the sugar free one with aspartame in, I prefer to get him milk, water or pure fruit juice whenever possible :D x

Me too. I remember someone on here defending someone giving their child Coke by saying 'You dont know that it wasnt Diet Coke!' :dohh: Like it's better because it has less or no sugar in it......but what is in the sugars place......

yeh I agree... !! I think robinsons high juice is much better for them even though its really high in calories!! xxx

Joani drinks them but I have never tried Elinor on them. She just gets very very diluted robinsons orange or black currant.

:hugs:

She's happy drinking water, I just thought juice might be nice now she's older.. I see babies drinking FS all the time, thought it was normal for them to have them :lol:

What's the best juice for toddlers then?

She's happy drinking water, I just thought juice might be nice now she's older.. I see babies drinking FS all the time, thought it was normal for them to have them :lol:

What's the best juice for toddlers then?

i just use the juice i drink hun, she has a lot of water too. x

I dont know about Robinsons but I avoid aspartame for ALL of us.

There is a school of thought that it's a carcinogen. It breaks down in to formaldehyde in your system which is known to be carcinogenic.

wow i never knew that!

I've just started giving a bit of watered down fruit juice (pure orange / apple / pomegranate or what ever we have in for us) or the Hipp mineral water with apple juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->