Fruit Shoots?

If she likes her water then I would defo stick with water as her main drink. I buy Jack tropicana for kids pure fruit juice or innocent smoothie for kids cartons, just pure juice no sweetners or additives in them, but he only has a cup with his meals, and had milk or water in between meals because of acid attacks on his teeth (dental nurse lol) its always better to have just plain water or milk (thats what the dentists recomend) but I like Jack to have his fruit juice. its more to do with how often they are given, its best to have any juices at meal times. sorry about the essay lol, but many parents think sugar free juice is great and fine for teeth when in fact its not, but like I say, occasionally like say at a party will be fine :D x

I've just started giving a bit of watered down fruit juice (pure orange / apple / pomegranate or what ever we have in for us) or the Hipp mineral water with apple juice.

That's all we do aswell, dilute whatever fresh juice we've got open with cooled boiled water (tho she prefers pure apple juice undiluted). I just try not to give juice that's very high in citric acid (tho she does have orange juice from time to time) as it's not good for them either :dohh:.

I've just started giving a bit of watered down fruit juice (pure orange / apple / pomegranate or what ever we have in for us) or the Hipp mineral water with apple juice.

this is what I do most of the time too :)

I had never thought about it and then I saw them out the other day in the supermarket and got hallie one and my Mum was saying are you sure she can have that and i said a lady on the pregnancy forum has younger baby than hallie and she has them (I saw pics of caitlin with one :rofl:

I got the H2o ones though didn't for a seocnd think it would be worse than teh others.

Ooh I see, we have similar things, I don't give them to the boys...too much, we do have smaller ones in little pouches, they do have those occasionally, but that's it. If it's juice unless in those pouches it's always watered down, and only once at the most a day. I think if we were going to the zoo or something I might take something like that just because it's easy but usually we just bring ice water in water bottles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->