Frustrated. When will it end??

4 month sleep regression lasted 4 weeks in our house. When it ended I had a baby that would nap for 1.5- 2hrs during the day and only woke up once a night. Hang in there... I remember OH and I looking at each other every morning muttering "it's just a phase". Soooo tough but you get a happier baby at the end I promise! x

Thank you!

:hugs:

I know somehow I will make it through, and I know it will hardly be remembered a year from now, but right now it feels like I might die before it ends. So I really appreciate your words of encouragement! I think all of us going through this really need it!!!!!!

:sleep:

I remember 4 mths being awful. I was sleep deprived, she was going through a sleep regression and she was generally very miserable and so was i. 8 mths was just as awful if not worse for us. We're having a pretty hellish week this week too. Lots of crying, bad temperedness, very very grumpy, no smiles....need I go on.

2 things are happening with my LO, shes going through week 55 wonder week and shes teething too. As pp says look up wonder week 19. It starts 4 weeks before they make the development leap and it can be brutal for all concerned. By the time shes hit week 19 you should see some new skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->