Frustrated

Imagining any symptoms yet? When don you plan on testing?

I've been really sick the past few days. My DD was sick all weekend with strep and gave it to me. I stopped temping bc it's been out of wack and every dip or spike stresses me out. I figure there's no point since I know my O date. I'm going to test on the 31st unless AF shows.

How have you been? Any symptoms?

Sorry you have been sick :(. I think I may have had some kind of AF symptoms today. Gonna sound weird but I was having what felt like cramping on the left side of my vaginal area and in what felt like my butt!!! This happens to me on a much larger scale the day I start my period. The day that I start my cycle I have quite a bit of discomfort and cramping very low, so low it feels like the pain is radiating right out the hoo-ha (may be cervical pain?) and it feels like it radiates into my rear end. Today it was like that but lighter and only on one side.:shrug: Also took another lh test just because I feel like I need to POAS and it looks like my lh is kicking it up again! Who knows!!!

You have a 31 day cycle right? It might be too early for af symptoms just yet. I hope it's a good sign!

I have been feeling a pulling feeling in my lower abdomen all day. Idk what is going on.

I am think I average a 32 day cycle but they are never exactly that. My friend who is now 9 weeks pregnant very specifically said what you said about the pulling feeling before she got her :bfp: ! I just got very excited for you!!! Can't wait until you can start POAS! lol. I planned on starting to test on Saturday but I have those dollar tree tests sitting right next to the toilet and may not be able to resist starting tomorrow if you think it is too early for AF! lol. I have issues! lol

I've been really sick the past few days. My DD was sick all weekend with strep and gave it to me. I stopped temping bc it's been out of wack and every dip or spike stresses me out. I figure there's no point since I know my O date. I'm going to test on the 31st unless AF shows.

Sorry you have been sick :(. I think I may have had some kind of AF symptoms today. Gonna sound weird but I was having what felt like cramping on the left side of my vaginal area and in what felt like my butt!!! This happens to me on a much larger scale the day I start my period. The day that I start my cycle I have quite a bit of discomfort and cramping very low, so low it feels like the pain is radiating right out the hoo-ha (may be cervical pain?) and it feels like it radiates into my rear end. Today it was like that but lighter and only on one side.:shrug: Also took another lh test just because I feel like I need to POAS and it looks like my lh is kicking it up again! Who knows!!!

By the way, are we going to chalk it up to another coincidence that we both are experiencing some kind of symptom today? lol Just crazy!!! lol

By the way, are we going to chalk it up to another coincidence that we both are experiencing some kind of symptom today? lol Just crazy!!! lol

I think it's awesome we are experiencing a very similar situation. It really feels like my uterus is stretching. I read that this can happen as early as 6 dpo. I'm not sore but uncomfortable and I have never had this feeling before. I hope we both get a :bfp: this month!

Don't POAS just yet, it's too early. I know I'm tempted but I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. More than likely it will be negative.

Don't POAS just yet, it's too early. I know I'm tempted but I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. More than likely it will be negative.

I know, I know :(. I found out at 10dpo with the first three, just happened to have my annual 8dpo with #4 so took one before I headed out for kicks and it was positive confirmed with a blood test that day as well. But that was the one that I lost so looking back at my chart I think it possible I actually ovulated earlier and what looked like a very early positive was actually a late and weak one :(. "IF" we are experiencing implantation today (more confident that you are than I) then we should be able to get a :bfp: in a few day right?

Im 34 had my tubal reversal done in june 13th 2014.. we have been tryjng byt alasy a BFN.. im getting bitter at the fact that everyone around me seems to be getting pregnate but me.. ive did fertility blend for women but all it did was give me false hope thinking I was pg because it delayed my period by 2 weeks... my husbsnd is still takejbg fertility blend but I stopped.. its torture to me every month. I cry hard and long for days.. I sleep alot.. I have almost finished the nursery.. but I have now shut the door.. im thinking 4 ever..:nope: im normal at lwast thats what all the test say.. nothing wrong with me..:growlmad: so y not me.. peoole say it will happen have faith. ? God will send u an angel.. its just not ur time yet. ? So y do drug addicts: crack whores, heroin addicts, and meth heads get blessed with sonething so beutiful. And here I am takeing vitamins, eating right, and exerciseing.. and im not blessed yet. ? Whats wrong with me???

I feel like crap... idk what to do.. ive done the leggs up thing, trackung investigateing, research,, u name it. I tried it but yet im still not pregnant.. I have 2 teenagers frim a previous marriage but we want to add in to our family.... people say just be thankful for what u have already. ? I am.. really I amm... we all want this more than anything

I guess its dead out in the cyber world no one out there.. well baby dust to all... and good luck.... I dont have tgat so I guess better luck next time for me I GIVE UP... I CANT TAKE THE TORTURE SEX HAS BECOME MECHANICAL AND A CHORE I DONT EVEN WANT TO DO IT NO MORE...

Cnwilliams- I've heard you can test a couple of days after but I'll still wait until around the 31st unless the symptoms get worse.

Marlin- everyone ttc has the same feelings you are experiencing so you are not alone. I hear the same thing all of the time too "you should be lucky you have 1 child. Some people don't get that" Well I am blessed I have my DD but I want a child with my hubby. No matter if you are ttc #1 or #5 we all go through the heartbreak of thinking we are pregnant and finding out we're not.

Im 34 had my tubal reversal done in june 13th 2014.. we have been tryjng byt alasy a BFN.. im getting bitter at the fact that everyone around me seems to be getting pregnate but me.. ive did fertility blend for women but all it did was give me false hope thinking I was pg because it delayed my period by 2 weeks... my husbsnd is still takejbg fertility blend but I stopped.. its torture to me every month. I cry hard and long for days.. I sleep alot.. I have almost finished the nursery.. but I have now shut the door.. im thinking 4 ever..:nope: im normal at lwast thats what all the test say.. nothing wrong with me..:growlmad: so y not me.. peoole say it will happen have faith. ? God will send u an angel.. its just not ur time yet. ? So y do drug addicts: crack whores, heroin addicts, and meth heads get blessed with sonething so beutiful. And here I am takeing vitamins, eating right, and exerciseing.. and im not blessed yet. ? Whats wrong with me???

I am so sorry to hear you are feeling so down. We all have been there and I am going through it so I understand. We have only been TTC for 3 months but it was after a miscarriage so we are very worried that the miscarriage may have been a sign that something is wrong and no more babies :(. I wish I had some magic words to say to make you feel better but there is really nothing I can say except you are not alone! I wish we would have been on here when you were to chat. I hope you found someone to talk to. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->