Frustrated

I use Fertility friend. I'm going to continue bding every other day in hopes that I do O later. Ttc is a nightmare lol.

I use Fertility friend. I'm going to continue bding every other day in hopes that I do O later. Ttc is a nightmare lol.
It really is! Do you mind if I see your chart? Curious if you false spike resembles mine.

I hope this works

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/578296//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Yeah, yours looks like a failed attempt too. But the fact that you haven't gotten that positive opk might mean there is still hope for a late ovulation! I am not giving up just yet this cycle but I am not feeling hopeful anymore either :( Can you see my chart in my signature? I think we have the same exact cycle dates!!!

My temp is elevated today from 97.18 yesterday to 97.60 today so maybe since my body kept trying it actually succeeded? Guess we'll have to wait and see what the next two days bring. :shrug:

Mine shot up from 96.84 to 97.44 so I am hoping it was a late O. Yesterday I had a lot of EWCM and throughout the day I kept getting twinges that lasted a few minutes. Earlier in the week my cramps lasted hours so maybe it was just from the follicle swelling? I'm trying to remain hopeful. That's crazy we might have O'd on the same day!!!

Mine shot up from 96.84 to 97.44 so I am hoping it was a late O. Yesterday I had a lot of EWCM and throughout the day I kept getting twinges that lasted a few minutes. Earlier in the week my cramps lasted hours so maybe it was just from the follicle swelling? I'm trying to remain hopeful. That's crazy we might have O'd on the same day!!!

I think it's crazy that our cycles match up for the past two months!

We can be cycle buddies for sure. I really hope this shift sticks for both of us.

We can be cycle buddies for sure. I really hope this shift sticks for both of us.

Me too but at this point I am worried it doesn't even matter if I ovulate or not this month. If I did manage to ovulate yesterday there wasn't any fertile CM to keep those swimmers healthy and moving upstream:wacko:

Me too but at this point I am worried it doesn't even matter if I ovulate or not this month. If I did manage to ovulate yesterday there wasn't any fertile CM to keep those swimmers healthy and moving upstream:wacko:

I use preseed for that reason. It's a :spermy: friendly lubricant. There's also conceive plus if you want a cheaper option. Keep your head up. You're not out until the :witch: shows.

I didn't even know there was such a thing! Better make sure I am prepared with that for next month. My temp only rose .02 from yesterday! :(

I thought it just had to rise and not fall? I'm new at charting so I'm not 100% sure. I would say if it's still up tomorrow you will get cross hairs.

We used preseed for the 1st time this month so I'm hoping it helps keep them :spermy: alive.

I thought it just had to rise and not fall? I'm new at charting so I'm not 100% sure. I would say if it's still up tomorrow you will get cross hairs.

We used preseed for the 1st time this month so I'm hoping it helps keep them :spermy: alive.

It does just have to rise and not fall but I think the strength of the rise is significant to the surge of progesterone. Like yours looks very strong and great. Mine looks minimal and weak :(. I will start with progessence plus once ovulation is confirmed which should help so that if there were any swimmers waiting the egg has something to attach to, hopefully :shrug:

Yesterday I had a cold so my temp was pretty high. It came down today but I still got cross hairs to confirm that I'm 3 dpo. You got yours too!!! Now we just have to wait. I just hope :sex: every other day was enough bc my DH could not handle anything more than that lol.

Yesterday I had a cold so my temp was pretty high. It came down today but I still got cross hairs to confirm that I'm 3 dpo. You got yours too!!! Now we just have to wait. I just hope :sex: every other day was enough bc my DH could not handle anything more than that lol.

Wow! I'm swear I'm not lying when I say I'm just getting over a cold!!! Crazy! You can see my spike from cold on my chart a few days before ovulation. One of us HAS to be pregnant! There has to be some reason we are the only two on this thread and just happen to have identical cycles!!! I went to dollar tree and bought some more lh tests just to see if my body is going to recognize ovulation or not and it is still very much positive after 3 dpo. I am so confused! Grabbed some HPTs too just incase :)

Wow! I'm swear I'm not lying when I say I'm just getting over a cold!!! Crazy! You can see my spike from cold on my chart a few days before ovulation. One of us HAS to be pregnant! There has to be some reason we are the only two on this thread and just happen to have identical cycles!!! I went to dollar tree and bought some more lh tests just to see if my body is going to recognize ovulation or not and it is still very much positive after 3 dpo. I am so confused! Grabbed some HPTs too just incase :)

That is insane. We are so much alike lol. That is very confusing about the opks. I wouldn't worry about those. You have your temp shift to confirm. I think POAS is meant to drive us bonkers.

Imagining any symptoms yet? When don you plan on testing?

I've been really sick the past few days. My DD was sick all weekend with strep and gave it to me. I stopped temping bc it's been out of wack and every dip or spike stresses me out. I figure there's no point since I know my O date. I'm going to test on the 31st unless AF shows.

How have you been? Any symptoms?

I've been really sick the past few days. My DD was sick all weekend with strep and gave it to me. I stopped temping bc it's been out of wack and every dip or spike stresses me out. I figure there's no point since I know my O date. I'm going to test on the 31st unless AF shows.

Sorry you have been sick :(. I think I may have had some kind of AF symptoms today. Gonna sound weird but I was having what felt like cramping on the left side of my vaginal area and in what felt like my butt!!! This happens to me on a much larger scale the day I start my period. The day that I start my cycle I have quite a bit of discomfort and cramping very low, so low it feels like the pain is radiating right out the hoo-ha (may be cervical pain?) and it feels like it radiates into my rear end. Today it was like that but lighter and only on one side.:shrug: Also took another lh test just because I feel like I need to POAS and it looks like my lh is kicking it up again! Who knows!!!

Sorry you have been sick :(. I think I may have had some kind of AF symptoms today. Gonna sound weird but I was having what felt like cramping on the left side of my vaginal area and in what felt like my butt!!! This happens to me on a much larger scale the day I start my period. The day that I start my cycle I have quite a bit of discomfort and cramping very low, so low it feels like the pain is radiating right out the hoo-ha (may be cervical pain?) and it feels like it radiates into my rear end. Today it was like that but lighter and only on one side.:shrug: Also took another lh test just because I feel like I need to POAS and it looks like my lh is kicking it up again! Who knows!!!

You have a 31 day cycle right? It might be too early for af symptoms just yet. I hope it's a good sign!

I have been feeling a pulling feeling in my lower abdomen all day. Idk what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->