Frustrating spotting

Dream.dream

SAHM to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Im 14 dpo right now . Ive been having slight spotting for 3 days . Not even enough to need a pad but definetly there when i checked cervical position.

I had negative tests on 11 and 12 dpo . And i keep thinking the spotting will turn into somthing more but it doesnt .

I just want to either have af show up or get a positive . Either way to jusy know :(

It's just so frustrating isn't it??

Fingers crossed for you x

Im 14 dpo right now . Ive been having slight spotting for 3 days . Not even enough to need a pad but definetly there when i checked cervical position.

I had negative tests on 11 and 12 dpo . And i keep thinking the spotting will turn into somthing more but it doesnt .

I just want to either have af show up or get a positive . Either way to jusy know :(

I had some brown spotting on 12DPO when checking CM and thought for sure AF was coming. 13DPO the day AF was supposed to arrive I got a very very very very faint positive. Good luck!

I feel the same way! I am 14 dpo and have been spotting for 5 days. Exact same as you, not enough to need a pad and mostly just when I wipe. Tested BFN on days 9 and 12. AF should be coming (but hopefully not) in 3 days so I will test on Monday if it doesn't. I'm with you, I just want to know. The limbo is horrible.:wacko:

Same thing here I have been having light brown spotting for the past week on/off when wiping and only there after checking my CP (which is H&S for past 3 weeks) AF last came 8/19 and is due today but nothing yet. I got a :bfn: today with FMU but had a blood test done yesterday so by Monday I should have those results fx for a :bfp: 🤗🤗🤗🤗😀😁

I am having the same. According to ff I am 8dpo 2 days ago I started with some brown cm when checking my cervix then this morning I started with really watery light red blood when I wiped but only a spot or 2 on my pad all day.
I have had ib with all 3 of my pregnancies as well as bleeding throughout my pregnancies but never ib like this.
I am breastfeeding my 9 month old so it could just be my cyckes are still messed up but its so frustrating not knowing!!
Good luck to you ladies and its always comforting knowing other people are in the same position.

Af in full force now onto next cycle good luck ladies I hope you get some clarity about your spottig soon

Still no :af: any of you ladies also experiencing any other symptoms? I know I myself have very tender breasts with my veins bulging out and little red varicose veins around my areola, frequent urination, my CP position has been high and soft and feels almost swollen, lots of watery/creamy white discharge, spotting light brown EW consistency CM on/off for a week before AF was due this month and when checking CP, I've been so very bloated wearing underwear is uncomfortable, also I've been taking pictures almost daily of the color of my vagina and it's gone from a pink to a redish/purple color and according to my husband it feels tighter in there which when doing my CP checks I've noticed it's become more difficult...... :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!!

bFN today with AF due today or tomorrow. My legs near my thighs are a bit sore, but no other symptoms. Stopped even getting the brownish spotting as of yesterday afternoon. Had a bunch of sex with hubby today and completely clean so who knows. Waiting for AF even though I don't want her to show up. Hubby says I'm banned from anymore tests until Wednesday! Lol

Don't plan on testing till CD28 (on 26 now). O was on CD16. Yesterday when I checked cervix position CM was brownish pink, same thing this morning. Nothing showing when I wipe, just when I check my cervix (which this morning I couldn't even feel it was so high). Only symptom I've noticed is being way more fatigued than usual, boobs hurt a little. Implantation bleeding would make sense 9DPO. Hoping thats what it is. Bonus points: I had a dream about fish last week lol (old wives tale) :sleep:

Sorry for the bfn yoomee fx af stays away :)

Thanks! AF is supposed to come today but so far nothing. I have slight cramping which could be a sign, but I did yesterday too and AF didn't show up. I've been scared to go to the restroom all morning!

Thanks! AF is supposed to come today but so far nothing. I have slight cramping which could be a sign, but I did yesterday too and AF didn't show up. I've been scared to go to the restroom all morning!

Isn't it so frustrating I took a test early this morning one of the cheap Walmart ones and :bfn: again but :af: and no signs she's coming either still having my symptoms and my CP is still high and still having milky discharge as well ill be calling the doctor in a few to see what my blood HCG showed and hopefully they have the :bfp: I've wanted for so long now! Fx and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Isn't it so frustrating I took a test early this morning one of the cheap Walmart ones and :bfn: again but :af: and no signs she's coming either still having my symptoms and my CP is still high and still having milky discharge as well ill be calling the doctor in a few to see what my blood HCG showed and hopefully they have the :bfp: I've wanted for so long now! Fx and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

The last couple hours I keep running to the restroom because I feel very damp and keep thinking AF arrived. But when I wipe, it's just the same milky CM. No spotting, nothing. Hubby says I can't test again till Wednesday if AF still isn't here. FX for you!!!

The last couple hours I keep running to the restroom because I feel very damp and keep thinking AF arrived. But when I wipe, it's just the same milky CM. No spotting, nothing. Hubby says I can't test again till Wednesday if AF still isn't here. FX for you!!!

So the HCG blood came back :bfn: but I still have the ultrasound in 2-3 weeks so I'm really hoping I'm just one of those lucky people who just test negative in blood and urine for the full 9 months, I'm still hopeful as I am very intune with my body and there's my overwhelming gut feeling as well. So here's to another stressful 2-3 weeks 😖😖😖😔😔😔 can't wait to hear your news on Wednesday Yoomee, sending lots of :dust: your way

I'm on CD32 and 13dpo if going by 3 days of dark brown discharge on/off 9/23-25.....so could it be to early yet and if going by the last time I had actually red blood 8/19-23 which would mean it's CD67 and not sure how many dpo.....

I'm on CD32 and 13dpo if going by 3 days of dark brown discharge on/off 9/23-25.....so could it be to early yet and if going by the last time I had actually red blood 8/19-23 which would mean it's CD67 and not sure how many dpo.....

I hope you find out soon teribear! The not knowing is the worst!

Hubby and I just got it on, figured if AF was on her way then the activity might help give me a sign. So far nothing. Probably will test again on Wednesday if she doesn't come. If it's still BFN, I might call my doc. Since I've had a history of eptopic I want to make sure that's not what's going on. I guess it's a little early still, only 1 day late. But I've only got 1 tube left so I'm kinda protective of it! Lol

So my period or what I think is my period has been what I think I would considering light bleeding for 2 days and now today it has pretty much stopped my temp is still at 37c which is super high for my af temp its usually around the 36.4 mark.

Bummer about the negative blood test teribear my husbands cousin tested negative with blood and urine tests until she was 17 weeks!!!

Now I'm on CD 30, 2 days past when AF was supposed to arrive. I plan on testing tomorrow if nothing happens. This limbo is the worst!

So my spotting/light bleeding has completely stopped now just lots of cm with some pink mixed in. What has now thrown me is that I just did an opk as I cant help myself but to pee on something lol and its almost positive????
I think I will do one last hpt in the morning just to double check but maybe because my cycles are still adjusting hormone wise I am about to o straight after af, these pp cycles have me all messed up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->