Frustrating spotting

My spotting has stopped as well no more brown, just very milky discharge, my boobs are huge I mean I was a DDD already but my bras are all uncomfortably tight, I'm pretty sure I'm starting to have chadwicks sign but I've been trying to find photos to compare it to but no luck they are all cervix photos and my CP is still high and soft so I'm gonna be in limbo probably until I have my ultrasound in a few weeks sigh the waiting is the worst part!

I ran out on my lunch break and bought a few cheap hpt and just took one and got a :bfn:. I'm so frustrated. I am 2 days late, my legs are sore and kinda feel wobbly, my bbs are heavy (but not sore), and I've been peeing every 30-45 minutes. At this point I have no clue what my body is doing. I have been super regular, and had light spotting a week before AF was due (which I thought was IB). I am calling my dr when their office reopens in 20 minutes to see what they think I should do. UGH!!!

I ran out on my lunch break and bought a few cheap hpt and just took one and got a :bfn:. I'm so frustrated. I am 2 days late, my legs are sore and kinda feel wobbly, my bbs are heavy (but not sore), and I've been peeing every 30-45 minutes. At this point I have no clue what my body is doing. I have been super regular, and had light spotting a week before AF was due (which I thought was IB). I am calling my dr when their office reopens in 20 minutes to see what they think I should do. UGH!!!

Yep I am pretty much in the same boat as you 3 days late, spotting a week before AF was due very unusual symptoms for me to be having as well....😣😣😥😥😖😖😖😞😞 I hope we both get our :bfp: soon!!!

Yep I am pretty much in the same boat as you 3 days late, spotting a week before AF was due very unusual symptoms for me to be having as well....😣😣😥😥😖😖😖😞😞 I hope we both get our :bfp: soon!!!

So I just got off the phone with the nurse and she said that she suspects that the spotting was post ovulation spotting and not IB. She said that even if it was an EP that it would show on a hpt and it would show positive. Also, that even though my cycles have been very regular it is not uncommon to have a weird cycle here and there. Her suggestion is to wait and test again first thing Friday morning (if AF doesn't show up) and see what it says. If it still comes out BFN I can go in for a blood test just to be sure. So the waiting game continues. And tbh, I'm starting to think that my "symptoms" are all in my head because I really just want to be pregnant:wacko: I feel like this is seriously making me crazy!

So I just got off the phone with the nurse and she said that she suspects that the spotting was post ovulation spotting and not IB. She said that even if it was an EP that it would show on a hpt and it would show positive. Also, that even though my cycles have been very regular it is not uncommon to have a weird cycle here and there. Her suggestion is to wait and test again first thing Friday morning (if AF doesn't show up) and see what it says. If it still comes out BFN I can go in for a blood test just to be sure. So the waiting game continues. And tbh, I'm starting to think that my "symptoms" are all in my head because I really just want to be pregnant:wacko: I feel like this is seriously making me crazy!

It is so hard not to get excited and then symptoms that you would normal shrug off you take extra notice of because you want it so bad, thats definitely what happened to me this cycle!
I took another hpt this morning and negative so I am guessing my weird bleed was af if you spotting you had was post o maybe you o'd later than you thought?? I hope you both get some answers soon limbo is the worst

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->