Frustrating

Armywife421

Reaction score
So, my period is due Monday. I have been having so many symptoms. Mainly tues-Thursday it felt like I was getting my period on and off all day. I was excited that it was ovulation cramps. I'm exhasuted, have heartburn, sore boobs, nausea, elevated BBT, dizziness. But I tested yesterday and today with FMU and BFN!! if the hormones are strong enough to give me all thee symptoms shouldn't I be testing positive by now?!?
Any help is appreciated

I meant implantaion cramps* sorry! I ovulated may 29th. I am currently 10dpo

Don't really know what to say but I'm also due on Monday and hoping n for a BFP.
Hoping that your little egg is just taking its time to implant! X

Robyn- is this your 2nd have you tested yet?
Hoping for a BFP for you!

I'm right there with you ladies. All I've had are period-like cramping on and off (but mostly on) for a week. I thought I was 13 DPO today and my temps were still up. Got a BFN this morning. I'm thinking maybe I'm 11 DPO. Which means BD wasn't timed as optimally. :dohh:

GL ladies. We deserve our BFPs!!

Yeah second and nope not tests. My temp was 98.7 (37.06 Celsius) this morning. Highest its ever been x

That's promising Robyn!! Keep me updated! Are you waiting until you are late to test?
I didn't test + with my first on a HPT, my daughter, until I was 8 weeks-a blood test confirmed it at 4. With my son i tested + 5 days before my expected period. I keep holding hope that maybe this one is a girl and thats why it is still neg, But in my mind I didn't test + on a hpt with my girl was because it was my first pregnancy. So I am losing hope this time, just feel like it should be + already. At least AF hasn't showed up yet!!

No way chick! You're not out yet! That's how I feel too though-hard to stay positve. Just feel like AF will grace me with her presence soon! Ugh I also have a sore throat, stuffy nose, and a wicked headache-- not pregnant and sick. Not cool

My :witch: is due tomorrow and I'm also having loads of symptoms. Unusual bouts of nausea, highly emotional, back aches, frequent trips to the bathroom, mainly sore, nearly throbbing bb's... oh the poor girls are hurting. But my temp dropped this am and have been feeling crampy, so I'm also feeling frustrated.

Good luck to you Momof3! Hope you get your BFP tomorrow!! Let us know.

No way chick! You're not out yet! That's how I feel too though-hard to stay positve. Just feel like AF will grace me with her presence soon! Ugh I also have a sore throat, stuffy nose, and a wicked headache-- not pregnant and sick. Not cool

Awh bless you, hope you feel better soon.
My temp went up again this morning, af due tomorrow x

Nope usually spotting by now...
Hmm still don't feel pg though
Bbs sore and having light cramps
Temp was highest its ever been today x

Well...there's hope!! Fingers crossed for ya!
I keep feeling like AF is going to start but no sign of her yet. Still feeling pg but testing BFN. AF due tomorrow...we shall see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->