Frustrating

Temp dropped a little. Still feel pregnant. Still testif negative. But no AF I swore she was coming yesterday. I could feel it. But no. Losing up that shell show up today. Yourself?!?

No af here either.
Still having light cramps and occasional sharp pains.
Thick white cm...
X

I feel like af is just being mean and is gonna come a bit late x

I'm with ya Robyn! My cm isn't as thick it was but still more tha usual at this point. Have you tested yet?
Temp still up?

Lol got the faintest line ever...was probz an evap.
Just waiting on af now. It's not fair, delaying everything :(

Lol got the faintest line ever...was probz an evap.
Just waiting on af now. It's not fair, delaying everything :(

Hope yous don't mind me joining in but been reading through this thread and just want to say good luck to everyone and also to Robyn.... A faint line is a line!! :happydance: do you have a pic? Xx

Nope Hun,chucked it.
Should be way darker at 14 dpo thou x

Just read the rest! Next time you test post a pic! I'm expected AF to be here soon. But still have more cm than usual at this time, still tired, still wondering what those cramps were last week if they weren't implantaion cramps, because I've never had it before!

Hope they were implantation cramps for u!
Sounds promising!

Thanks Robyn! I'm cautiously optimistic. I feel like the 👿will show up because of the BFN I am getting. I keep looking for a smidgen of a Line for some hope. Nada. There should totally be a faint line at 11 dpo.
Do you count your dpo the dater after you got your first + on the o test or two days after?

I didn't use opks last month I just went by cm so I'm not really accurate this month.
Next cycle I'm using my clearblue fertility monitor I got it this month so am excited to use it! Lol so I wouldn't mind if I got af just want something!

11 dpo isn't too early trust me. In my last pg I didn't get a faint line till 13 dpo and even then when I uploaded it people were saying they couldn't see anything! 14 dpo it was much clearer xx

Thanks Robyn! I'm cautiously optimistic. I feel like the 👿will show up because of the BFN I am getting. I keep looking for a smidgen of a Line for some hope. Nada. There should totally be a faint line at 11 dpo.
Do you count your dpo the dater after you got your first + on the o test or two days after?

With my dd I got a bfn at 11dpo and BFP at 15 dpo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->