Frustrating

Thanks ladies! That gives me more hope for sure! I hope I have good news to share with you girls soon. Unless I get AF, ill upload the next hpt I take to see if I have line eye hehe :)

stalking this thread!! I was due for af on the 30th so I'm quite late, but tested BFN this afternoon. Driving me craaaazy not knowing!!

:shrug:

Def will Robyn!
Wannabemommy- the 30th?!? Wow! I would schedule a blood test if I were you. Better off knowing either way when you are that late!

Ooh yes would love to see pics of tests! Omg I def have line eye, I was squinting at my test yesterday morning for so long that I swore I saw a line eventually haha! X

No AF here either. Tested negative Again ill post the test pic in a bit. I don't know how to feel anymore... :/

Sorry to hear that Robyn. How many days late are you now?
How do i post a pic?

i'm waiting for a symptoms to come. Its my day 20 from my last AF 05/23. we had unprotected sex since my period ended 05/30 upto 06/10. even he is tired from work i wake him up in the night , i just dont want to missed my egg. BTW i had breast tenderness & nipples from 06/08 - 06/09 plus heightened smell. idk whats that mean? now pain is gone.. they said when your are pregnant pain will continue..

Not really...I was just being hopeful.
Do you think dpo or how many days late you are matters most? I'm a day late but only 12 dpo so who the heck knows anymore...
Grasping at straws :/

Only has a tiny spot of brown cm now nothing :(

I really don't know Hun it could still be too early you just never know until af comes

So annoying I know x

Maybe the brown spotting cm is a good thing :) keep the faith..

Girl, you really wanna use that cbfm huh? Haha

I'm just hoping for af to be honest.
Hahaha! Yeah I really do. Wanna see the actually day I'm ovulating instead of guessing and trying to analyse (and failing) my temps!

Any more symptoms from you?

Totally understandable. Do you ever get sharp pains like that?
I still have lots of cm, nausea mainly after I eat, a bit of some pain or just pressure kind of on my pelvic bone, exhaustion, and some twinges in my abdomen area

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->