"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Crownjewelz

Reaction score
I will be testing on New Years Eve this year. Is anyone else due to start on new Years Day?

New Years :bfp:

UPDATED: We have updated this list for all of the current :bfp: and members of this thread.

1.BreeLeeC-Full Circle

2.mummygabby

3.Mom to 2

4. AnxiousRay

5. ttc_lolly

5. MrsMcD123-Full Circle-MOM

6. Crownjewelz-Full Circle

7. Sunkiss-Full Circle-MOM

8. c1403-Full Circle

9. Beeba-Full Circle

10. Eeyore Girl-Full Circle

11. Seaweed Eater-Full Circle

12. StefanieC-Full Circle-TTC

13. Horseypants-Full Circle-TTC

14. Krippy-Full Circle

15. shantehend-Full Cirlce

16. cckarting-Full Circle

hi there, i will be testing on new years eve! were in this together. :dust: to us all. x

Me too! I'm due AF new years day.
AF Cramping, nausea at 7dpo, boobs usually sore by now....

I'm due for AF on NEw Years Eve so i'm gonna be testing then if it doesn't arrive!!
Wouldn't it be great to start the new year pregnant!!!!!
Good luck to you all
xx

I'm in as well. Af due new years eve :) so if not will test then

I have had some stomach issues for the last two days. Cramping and nauseous. Good luck ladies.

decided the tww sucks! i thought cp would help me see if pregnant or not, read all the threads, and cp dont help at all. hoo hum! just wait for BFP or AF!

im gonna wait till the 1st maybe the second as sometimes my period comes the sun or wed so i just beded the whole week lol

I'm due thurs/fri so testing NYE if af is a no show. Feel no different, no symptoms except a bit of heartburn and different cm to normal. Hope it's this month, my sis just announce she's pregnant and id love to be pregnant at the same time as her!

Count me in! Af is due 1/1 . Praying these next 5 days fly by for all if us!!

9dpo "symptoms":
- I'm feeling very achey in my ribs and back. It's like I've been coughing really hard, but I haven't.
- my left bb is sore, but not the right ???
- I've had heartburn for three days straight, but I think it's from the Christmas punch I've been drinking

My temps are still hovering above my coverline. They didn't really shift much this month and it's had me so confused. I'm praying for a spike at 10dpo tomorrow. :)

My Ovulation Chart

In the new years testing pool as well 5 DPO and POAS due to my addiction Knew what the results were going to be... still tested! BFN- obviously!! This is only our 2nd cycle ttc, which has worked out great because DH has been home for my OVing. Works out of country so our chances become slim if he's not around when I "need" him LOL! Had no luck last month, so crossing our fingers for this month as he will miss next cycle completely..... worried about short luteal phase defect. My phase was only about 11 days last cycle?! Very knew to this idea, hoing my cycle goes back to its 26 day normal. Been a bit scattered since coming off BC in Aug- but generally averages out to between 26 and 27 day normal. Not sure why last cylce was a crazy 24 day? Good luck to all.....
Anyone else has really tender boobs, could it be a symptom or am I just symptom searching? ughhh... darn 2ww! Atleast hubby is home this 2ww so time passes a bit quicker, last cycle I lost my mind with POAS... my poor children thought I was out of my mind, dragging them to the drug store over and over again.....

hey ladies, i plan on testing new yrs day, i will only be 10dpo but hoping for a beautiful bfp to kick off the new yr!! i used preseed this cycle n SMEP as best as i could, having positive thoughts :)!! i dont have much symptoms but i didnt really have much with my 1st pregnancy either..lots of :babydust: to all of us, what a way to bring in the new yr!!

Ha! I've already caved at 6 DPO and of course it was BFN. I didn't really expect to see a BFP but I couldn't help myself.

Ha! I've already caved at 6 DPO and of course it was BFN. I didn't really expect to see a BFP but I could help myself.

I test all the time lol.....its just we are POAS addicts :) can't help ourselves :) right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->