"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

JJ that is so sweet! Hope your WTT time flies by and you are pregnant soon afterward! :hugs:

Ladies!!
I have just read this ENTIRE thread from start to finish - yes right back to 2011 when it all started. It has taken me about 2 hours. I know that seems crazy but I started and I just got HOOKED!

You are all inspirational women. Sad stories of loss but also of joy, positives, births, successes. Well done everyone and thank you for keeping me entertained for over 2 hours!

Good luck to everyone with new babies and also good luck to those still pregnant! Hope it all goes well :)

Wow that takes some serious dedication!! Thank you. We are all sort of attached to one anothe on this thread! As you have read you are more than welcome to join us! This thread is pretty much dead now and we all hang out on our facebook page now that we know each other personally. Haha!

SOOOO over the moon happy for you Jewelz!!!!!!!!!!!! I have just read all the updates on everyone... brought lots of smiles to my face.
Can't believe you are already 17 weeks, that is crazzzyy and so wonderful! And a baby girl... this just gets better and better!

I just popped in to say hi and see if I could be added to the FB group..
I currently just started my TWW.... its been many months of grueling TTC and TWWs. Just trying to stay positive as much as possible. The 1 year mark of trying has just about rolled around so i'm not in desperation yet. Feels like eternity but i know its not. 3 DPO now and KNOW I ovulated TWICE this month from my OvaCue fertility montior... so hope is there I suppose!

Anywho, would love to join the group!! You can find me if you want under Bree Cerny
Can't wait to catch up :)

BREE!!! Hi!! :happydance: So great to hear from you. I really hope this is your month! :hugs:

I tried searching for you on facebook but couldn't find you :( maybe check your privacy settings?

BREE!!! Hi!! :happydance: So great to hear from you. I really hope this is your month! :hugs:

I tried searching for you on facebook but couldn't find you :( maybe check your privacy settings?

darn! I just changed my settings, please look for me again :)

hey ladies, just wanted to stop by n say how much i appreciate all of u n our journeys, its been an amazing yr n i am so grateful to have spent my pregnancy with the best group of ladies on bnb, i cant believe its been a yr, happy new yrs ladies, luv u all!!!!

I can't believe it either! I was just thinking about how, even though this New Year's may not be as exciting as a year ago, it is better, because what I was hoping for so much is actually here now. <3 So glad to have shared the journey with all of you.

emmm where is everyone, i been gone for awhile, r we just updating on fb now?

yeah I think this thread as run its course. We all know each other too well now to be on here. LOL

I'm still around on bnb but you ladies are my friends now,hence you see all my babbling on Facebook.
It's been an amazing year and love you all loads
Exciting times to come in 2013, more babies and watching our LO 's develop and grow
XxX

Sunkiss you can rub my belly any time you want! Be for warned though, she might kick ya! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->