"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Yes, I had such an urge to POAS today that I used an OPK instead of my last FRER. I'm not sure what the point was, but it held me over. :)

CrownJewelz.. I am 9dpo and since 7dpo I've been nauseous and tired.
What kind of tummy upset have you had? I've had cramps like I've got a bug, and today (tmi) diarrohea..DH thinks I'm preg cause by 9dpo I've got sore boobs, heavy and achy, but now NOTHING!!

Hey ladies...may I join?

I'm also going to test NYE. I have a bottle of champagne in the fridge; so if I get a BFN, then I'll just get loaded! lol

Can i join looking some advice, due AF on new year eve but tested this morning and got a BFP done three tests but how accurate are these early testing? Any advice would help im 36 and loss a baby in April past and hav been trying since so scared to get excited Any advice appreciated.

Can i join looking some advice, due AF on new year eve but tested this morning and got a BFP done three tests but how accurate are these early testing? Any advice would help im 36 and loss a baby in April past and hav been trying since so scared to get excited Any advice appreciated.

wow a caustious congrats to you, how many dpo are you? i caved and poas yesterday nothing but then it was only 7dpo.

i am glad there are more of us doing the test nye, as the christmas day girlies did not do so well, i hope this will not happen to us on nye.

champers on ice as well!

:dust:

Hey ladies...may I join?

I'm also going to test NYE. I have a bottle of champagne in the fridge; so if I get a BFN, then I'll just get loaded! lol

are you going to be good and sit on your hands now. :haha:

Think im about 12 dpo AF due around 30 r 31 so scared now just hope the test or right afraid to get excited will be keeping everything crossed for everyone on here

sounds very promising, have you got enough poas for the next few days! hope all goes well for you, post a pic of the thread if you can, you might as well get some other eagle eyes on it. xxx

:dust:

me neither!!! ask one of the other girlies, they might be able to help!!!

Start a new thread in the pregnancy test section. Then hit the paper clip and attach a photo into the post. Its really easy.

I have been having actually stomach cramps like I ate something bad. It also been doing a lot of gurgling just like it did when I was pregnant the first time. I am having some serious back pains and I am very tired.

sounds promising, i am feeling nothing but AF coming, and top back of my legs ache.

Hi ladies can I join?! I'm due for AF on new years eve too. Really really hoping she stays away. I work all day and night that day too since I'm a bar tender:/ I'd hate to get my stupid AF!

nice to have with us kimbre, working on nye oh my life!!! blow that for a laugh!

id rather:coffee:!

we are all trying to sit on our hands, but we bought the hundreds of poas, frers and digis for a reason. :happydance:

xx

Well, I couldn't resist the urge this morning = BFN with FRER @ 10dpo.

However, my temp did go up just a bit. It wasn't much, but it does make me happier than if it went down. I keep hoping to wake up and see a major temp spike, since I'm just hovering above my coverline this month for some reason.

Well, I couldn't resist the urge this morning = BFN with FRER @ 10dpo.

However, my temp did go up just a bit. It wasn't much, but it does make me happier than if it went down. I keep hoping to wake up and see a major temp spike, since I'm just hovering above my coverline this month for some reason.

:dust: to us all.

im testing the morning of 31st, im currently 7dpo, with aches pains, had pinching at 4dpo, boobs heavy bumpy and veiny and eating everything in sight

Hi all,
I'll be testing on NYE and hope announce my BFP to hubbie at midnight. I had AF cramps from 2dpo until 7 dpo. Nothing today but very hungry all day very unusal for me. Trying so hard not to symptom spot and fighting my POAS addiction.

:dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->