"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Crownjewelz.. same here my stomach gurgling like a cappuccino machine! DH hears it even! And it feels so yuck. I'm 10dpo today!!
I'm just waking up now in Sydney 28 Dec and feeling nauseous .oh and still have headache!
FX FX FX and BabyDust

Baby dust to you Jacobnmatty!!! FX for you, Im excited to test this month and Im praying its our month.

I mc at 9 weeks in March 2011 xx Praying its our month too. We can be bump buddies!

i am getting nervous the closer i get to testing time. xx

Same... The closer I get.. I keep thinking to test but I'm talking myself out of it cause don't want BFN and be upset if BFP is just around corner..
I swear my (.)(.) usually killing by 10dpo. They feel slightly larger but I can squish and prod em and no soreness.. Same thing happened in March before my BFP at 14 dpo

i keep saying AF is coming i am getting the cramps for it! it is so nerve raking, but i just posted on first triamester about my hair being so greasy i am having to wash it every day, i am hoping it is a good sign.

xx

I MC at 9 weeks (6+5 gestational) and I am very nervous month. Not sure what to expect this month. I am pulling my hair out trying to wrap my brain around possibly being pregnant again. I won't know whether to be super excited or very cautious. I know one thing, the only people who will know is all of you ladies.

I would love to be bump buddies with you Jacobnmatty.

i am a POAS addict too ladies :haha:, and so easy since i work in a clinic and the test are free for me but i dont want to before new yrs this time even though that would be early for me too..i said i wouldn't symptom spot either as i dont remember any symptoms with my last pregnancy until somewhere in week 4, but then again she was a surprise so i wasnt looking for any either...now that i am ttc i seem to notice all the things that didnt matter before...so here we go with my symptoms so far...my main symptom before was tiredness n missing my period, so far i have been a little tired (more than usual) yawning a bit more too, i had this thick lotion like cm on 2-3dpo, now more to creamy like, i have a bit of soreness in my lower tummy, i can feel it when i go to sit down like a little tenderness, kinda like i was doing lower ab crunches..also have a lil mild cramping, not much just notice it the past few days, i dont want to read to much into the symptoms but its nice to feel the tiredness as that was the very first sign for me before..now if i have a hard time getting up in the morn i am gonna be ecstatic lol!! this is my 2nd cycle since my loss and my body finally feels normal so i am hoping for my new yrs :bfp:...lots of :dust: to us all!!

I MC at 9 weeks (6+5 gestational) and I am very nervous month. Not sure what to expect this month. I am pulling my hair out trying to wrap my brain around possibly being pregnant again. I won't know whether to be super excited or very cautious. I know one thing, the only people who will know is all of you ladies.

I would love to be bump buddies with you Jacobnmatty.

i can totally relate to all u said, will be a joyous but very nervous time for us :hugs:

sunkiss i read your signature i am sorry for your loss. they are never forgotton. :hug:

Man that must be so nice to have pee sticks at your reach all the time and for free. With my addiction I would pee on one everyday if I could. LOL

Man that must be so nice to have pee sticks at your reach all the time and for free. With my addiction I would pee on one everyday if I could. LOL

ha ha, i drove myself mad last mth doing that n promised i wouldnt this mth, lets see how it goes :blush:

my hunny n i are going to bring the new yr in @ church this yr and pray for another blessing and then test in the morn...fx'd this is all of our mth!!

Hi jsut after put pics up on pregnancy test forum hav a look think i might do another test in morning not due til 30th but really bad pains today and cramps

I'll be testing New Years Eve also! It's early as my period isn't supposed to start until the 4th but I'm not going to be able to hold off!

mummgabby those tests look good and positive, many congratulations.:hugs:

Thanks will let you know how it goes tomorrow its so good to be able to talk to someone cos cant say anything to family

Hi jsut after put pics up on pregnancy test forum hav a look think i might do another test in morning not due til 30th but really bad pains today and cramps

congrats are in order, smiling ear to ear for u :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->