"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

I seriously CAN NOT wait until I can enjoy food again! Haha... Ahhh The simple things in life. I know when I can start to eat again and actually want food I am going to be in a huge amount of trouble. Weighed myself this morning and I lost 2 lbs. Ha! It's better than gaining for sure but man what I would give to be able to eat a full meal.

I feel like such a complainer lately... sorry ladies.

Beautiful little girl, she's gotten so big already shante!

hey ladies, peeking in while i have a moment, im hoping i dont miss any births, please find me somewhere if i do lol, miss fayth is the boss of me n she doesnt let me check in daily ha ha...i want to do a video update for u ladies so u can really meet her n i can give u a bigger update with some details, i do have a youtube channel but i would like to do a more personal one where i can really focus on mommy stuff for our group but not sure if i can upload that here, will have to figure that out!! sept bumps i know u r ready to buss now whew, time is near, hope u r all doing great n getting plenty of rest in these last days, u will adjust to the sleep deprivation after just takes a lil time getting used too, i will tell u this, i remember saying i wasnt going to announce the birth cause i didnt want a whole bunch of ppl at the hospital but i did not stick to the plan n everyone n their momma flew over to the hospital n i really wish i would have stuck to my original plan, so if u dont want alot of visitors i say keep things really quiet til u get home, i will get more into details about that when i do the vid, the boss is calling so gotta run already lol, i hope everyone is doing well, i am so behind on everyone n lost lol, i luv n miss u all n keeping u in my prayers, cant wait to hear n meet our next babies up, please get me on fb so i dont miss the births :hugs:

shante ur lil girl is a gem, really beautiful baby, u did so good momma :D

oh shyt i missed a birth, welcome baby silas n congrats momma MRSMCD :happydance:

Sunkiss, MrsMcD gave birth this morning! :cloud9: Maybe you saw on FB?

Thank you for saying that about not telling people. I've been thinking about that lately...will definitely try to update BnB (as long as you girls promise not to come visit me :haha:) but I intend not to tell anyone else until afterward. Hearing that from you will help me stick to it!

Miss you hon, it's great to hear from you :hugs: I hope you and Fayth are doing great. I can't imagine how much she must be growing and developing every day.

Ladies, I appreciate this thread's first post for history's sake, but what about updating it to include current Full Circlers' info? It would be nice to keep track of where everyone is at. What do you think?

CONGRATS MrsMcD :)

Cant wait to read your birth story....seems like it was quite a quick one. Hope your recovering well and enjoying those prescious first moments.

Nothing for me yet, I am getting contrractions/cramps every night in bed but by morning they are gone and arent getting any longer/painful. I have backache but thats probably because I am so stiff from not moving around much.....I need to get moving lol.

I made OH DTD last night AND this morning with the hope of it bringing on labour, nothing. I have had spicy food (not too hot as I cant handle it) and pineapple too....nothing. I also bounce on my ball every night.

Ill keep you all posted on developments.

Jewelz - dont worry about complaining, trust me when your at my stage it will start all over again. I love being pregnant and hate it at the same time

To all the other ladies, lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i've just had to skip reading the whole last page but i PROMISE to go back and read it i just had to post this first, am i dreaming?:

Attachments

• 06.09.12.jpg
    06.09.12.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 06.09.12-2.jpg
    06.09.12-2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 6
I totally see some sort of line Stef hun but I am not great at reading tests like the other ladies

Keep us posted. xxxx

Good luck!! I can't read those types of tests, but it looks reassuring.

Yayy!! Mrsmcd congratulations! Can't wait to hear your birth story!!

Shante - Amari is soo cute! I love her sweet lil curls!

Stef - I definitely see a line. Try testing again wtih FMU maybe the line will be darker!

Jewels - My ms isn't as bad as it was a few weeks ago but I'm starting to find some foods that I really enjoyed quite repulsive :S I don't know what to eat anymore

Stef those are positive hun!!! Maybe that's what they wanted to tell you from your tests!!!!

Ladies, I appreciate this thread's first post for history's sake, but what about updating it to include current Full Circlers' info? It would be nice to keep track of where everyone is at. What do you think?

Ok ladies I have updated the first page of this thread. Please let me know if I have forgoten anyone. If I have sorry, preggo brain... lol

i'm back from the docs and its definitely pcos. i've got another appointment tomorrow though. could you all look at my preggo test thread for me please?
is this it??

i'm back from the docs and its definitely pcos. i've got another appointment tomorrow though. could you all look at my preggo test thread for me please?
is this it??

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! DIGI!!!!!! You are preggo hun!!!!! HUGE Congrats to you and OH!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Stef...saw your thread on pregnancy tests! WOW! Congrats on the digi...1-2 weeks! This is it for you hun...so happy for you! :)

So great to hear from you Sunkiss...I keep seeing your pics on facebook! Your little girl is so beautiful. I am getting quite anxious for my bubs to get here. I just can't wait! It all seem so surreal to me right now and that it really isn't happening! It is crazy! Great advice about not letting people know right away!

Hope you feel better soon Jewelz...I am actually starting to feel sick again. Ugghhhh...Lovely hey? lol

Hope you all have a great Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->