"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

MrsMcD I am getting so excited for you. I can feel it, you are next to go into labor. Your lil one will be here and in your arms so soon. Yay!!! I can't wait for you. I'm thinking about you for sure.

Seaweed & C1403- I hope you are feeling well in your last few days in this game too.

Eeyore- How are you hun? What's new?

Shante-
Can't wait for you to move on to the next chapter fo your life and be able to see your kids daily. Hold Amari as much as you can right now. Tell her Jesus loves her and kiss her for me.

Beeba & cckarting- How are you hun? Feeling ok these days?

How are all of our TTC ladies doing these days?

doing alright, spotting has stopped so that good. Feeling sick to my stomach trying to decide if its ms or trying to get the flu that's been going around! Next dr appt is oct 4th, so far away yet!

Hi guys, I'm not so good today. I was supposed to call the doctors for my scan results this Friday coming but I had a call from them today saying I needed to make an appointment asap so I'm going in on Thursday and I'm scared as I only had the scan last Friday so only 2 working days ago so something must be really wrong for them to call me so soon after the scan.

CC- Im glad your spotting as stopped. I know what you mean, my next appt isnt until oct 1st. It seems like light years away.

Stef- Well hopefully they have found out what is going on. Hopeing for the best hun. Keep us posted. We're here for you.

The thing that worries me is that whatever the result, i have to call to get them after a week at least. They have NEVER called me to get me to come in, they've just waited til i called then told me to make an appointment to discuss the results. i'm scared

Hi guys, I'm not so good today. I was supposed to call the doctors for my scan results this Friday coming but I had a call from them today saying I needed to make an appointment asap so I'm going in on Thursday and I'm scared as I only had the scan last Friday so only 2 working days ago so something must be really wrong for them to call me so soon after the scan.

Damn, I'm sorry you're having to go through this :nope: I wish they were able to give you some sort of indication of what was up. :hugs:

Wow, Stef. :hugs: Will be thinking of you this week! Be very kind to yourself until Thursday, ok?

i'm going to try to distract myself as much as possible until then. i am going to go have a hot bath and read my book to try to relax and tomorrow i will watch my Bones boxset all day (i love Booth :blush:)

so funny you say that steph there is a bones marathon on today here in the us

so funny you say that steph there is a bones marathon on today here in the us

I love it. My DH bought me the boxset and I am on series 4 at the moment which i'll continue with tomorrow.

i am a greys anatomy fan myslef, but bones is a good one too!

I broke down and bought a doppler today. I can't wait to get it in and play with it. I doubt I'll be able to hear anything until Im closer to 10 weeks though. I hope it helps me keep my sanity from appt to appt.

I've never seen Grey's Anatomy, always meant to but never did.

Grey's is such an amazing show! One of my favorites too. Me and OH started watching The Sopranos and we are now on Season 2. Who knew that was such a great show? Loves it!

steph, i hope everything's ok and they're just trying to be responsible after all the delays before. xoxo

more for the list: mad men, true blood, breaking bad and every zack galifinakus movie
and these on youtube: https://youtu.be/83I_rQUbw8c

Hi Ladies

Just checking in,

Stef, I feel for you hun. I dont think Drs realise what they do to our minds when they ring up and say come in. It could well be nothing serious but that doesnt help our minds go crazy. Try and chill out and at least whatever happens you will have some more news on Thursday. xxx

As for me, I am still plodding along no signs of this baby any time soon, I am trying not to notice every niggle as its driving me insane, she will come when ready.

I had a midwife appt today...they are pretty useless to be honest, I've learnt more about pregnancy and childbirth by talking to ladies on here. She said I was now 3/5ths engaged (was 2/5 at last appt) but they dont check anything else. My BP was fine and so was babys HB so i'm happy about that. Im back again next week which will be my due date.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jewels- I don't think that's just a bloat. I think there's a little bump in there too, and it's so cute! And hun, I know how you feel, I'm also so lazy and I've been like that for a couple of weeks now. I can't seem to get anything done and I'm getting tired really really fast. I just want to sleep all the time . My bedroom is a mess. It's a good thing hubby cleans the kitchen :D

Stef - So sorry you have to go through this. It could be nothing or maybe even some good news but you know how doctors are.. Try to chill out and keep your mind busy with other things :hugs:

beeba that's the exact same way i feel! i can't seem to have energy to do anything! I don't wanna clean, or cook, or do laundry, all i wanna do is sleep! when is it going to ease up a little :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->